My Custom Evil HERO support attempt

Post your custom made cards in this forum
!!! (AQ) Blinkill
Mood:

My Custom Evil HERO support attempt

Post #1 by !!! (AQ) Blinkill » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:50 pm

Thought I would give a shot at creating the rest of the Evil HERO support in LD5. Tried to make it similar to existing Elemental HERO support while making references to the Supreme King's time in the anime.

Evil HERO Hell Mirror

DARK/Fiend/Level 4/Atk 1700/Def 1100

You can reveal 1 "Evil HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, then send 1 of the Fusion Materials whose name is specifically listed on that card from your Deck to the Graveyard; this card's or 1 Monster your opponent control's name becomes the sent monster's until the End Phase of the next turn. You can only activate this effect of "Evil HERO Hell Mirror" once per turn.

Helldog
DARK/Rock/Level 3/Atk 1600/Def 600

You can reveal 1 "Evil HERO" Monster from your Extra Deck; Tribute this card, and if you do, add 1 "HERO" Monster listed on that card as Fusion Material from the Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Add 1 "Dark Fusion" from the Deck or GY to your hand. You can only activate each effect of "Helldog" once per turn.

Dark Dimension

Field Spell

When an "Evil HERO" battles an opponent's Monster, you can have that monster gain 1000 during damage calculation only. While this card is on the field, you can Fusion Summon Fusion Monsters that can only be summoned using "Dark Fusion" using "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Cards.

Dark Pressure
Counter Trap

When your opponent would activate a Monster, Spell, or Trap effect while you control a "Evil HERO" Fusion Monster: Negate that effect, and if you do, destroy that card. You can only activate one 1 "Dark Pressure" per turn.
Signature testing, so it won't be deleted (Again).

Return to “Custom Cards”