i have one huge imagination

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

i have one huge imagination

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Sat May 25, 2019 6:01 pm

i have made 59 fully custom archetypes and am currently working on my 60th. what i find funny is how no one i vs in custom cards can make a fully custom deck. i have 59 fully custom decks!!! if i can make 59 fully custom decks, then IMO, there is no excuse as to why people cannot make 1 single fully custom deck. its called an imagination! get one! XD.

NiwatoriFTW
User avatar
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 22

Post #2 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat May 25, 2019 7:39 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:i have made 59 fully custom archetypes and am currently working on my 60th. what i find funny is how no one i vs in custom cards can make a fully custom deck. i have 59 fully custom decks!!! if i can make 59 fully custom decks, then IMO, there is no excuse as to why people cannot make 1 single fully custom deck. its called an imagination! get one! XD.


When you say there is no excuse for not creating a single full custom card deck, you actually say that people need a reason or explanation given to justify themselves for a fault or offence. Since when it is a requirement to create and use custom card decks, or even use them at all? I believe that most people who even goes to Custom Cards with a TCG deck wants to check other people's imagination with cards and hone their deck against something they never faced before, without the need to be compelled to spend some useful time checking or creating cards for a deck that they can't recreate anywhere else.

Also, creating custom cards requires time and planning. They need to be balanced enough to make your custom archetype playable and competitive while also having limitations to be in check with the current trading card game. The real card game is the only base we have to determine their checks and balances, otherwise it becomes basically schoolyard or kindergarten imagination fights.

What I find funny is that you have spent all this time with all your decks but never balancing them, just creating more and powering up your cards to the point of absurd whenever you face adversity, specially with the "god" cards of your decks. As many people have seen, if your opponent uses something that might turn the tables, you call them a "bad player", call their cards broken and leave the game without any regards.

This is why people don't take you seriously. You are either a person with severe issues that keep using excuses to avoid facing them or a compulsive troll, who wants to have fun at the expense of other people.

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Sun May 26, 2019 6:57 pm

look back in my day god cards were called god cards for a reason they were the strongest most immortal cards in the game, so when i make my decks personal god cards i tend to make then very difficult to deal with. if u have issues with MY cards then i have ONE simple solution for you: block me or dont vs me!!!

Kappa Mikey
User avatar
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:00 pm
Reputation: 5

Post #4 by Kappa Mikey » Sun May 26, 2019 7:55 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:look back in my day god cards were called god cards for a reason they were the strongest most immortal cards in the game, so when i make my decks personal god cards i tend to make then very difficult to deal with. if u have issues with MY cards then i have ONE simple solution for you: block me or dont vs me!!!


Back in your day god cards didn't even exist. Obelisk, the first one released in the card game, only got a tournament legal print in 2011 and even then he wasn't such a big deal because he could be dealt with, being far from immortal. Even cards like Vennominaga lacked usability for it's limitations and non-absolute power. That's a an imaginary concept that never truly existed back then and you loosely it use as a base to create
broken cards.

About issues, whenever people find a way to win against you and your cards, you simply throw some poorly made card to assure that you don't lose, no matter what your opponent uses. A bad player was never an issue to most players here and certainly not your cards, but your attitude sure can be. Blocking you or not VSing you is less than effective because you'll basically face players that never faced you before or perhaps even tried Custom Cards. This first impression with that format definitively contributes to a bad reputation for what could have been a good idea.

But, then again, you might not even take this thought in consideration. You'll most likely keep thinking that everyone else got problems, not once assume a different point of view, accept a constructive critic or even take someone else in consideration in this game. Be toxic or whatever, it'll end being your problem and someone else's amusement.

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #5 by xDEADCENTREx » Tue May 28, 2019 4:28 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:look back in my day god cards were called god cards for a reason they were the strongest most immortal cards in the game, so when i make my decks personal god cards i tend to make then very difficult to deal with. if u have issues with MY cards then i have ONE simple solution for you: block me or dont vs me!!!


Back in my Day when gods were released, they were never used in the meta because they sucked, just as much as your imagination sucks because you focus on dumb thoughts, try using intelligence more with that imagination to put it in a more useful direction for your life choices, instead of wasting it on Duelingbook with the PSCT that never makes sense.

Or don't, I personally do not care what you do, but I see potential with your mind, just not a lot of potential because you act like a know it all who knows nothing at all and become a hippocrit because people use cards YOU cannot understand, when YOU refuse to even ask ONE person "How do I word this, so it's proper". NOT ONE. How selfish of you to keep ranting like a down syndrome child who no one cares about.

You really need to consider to stop using these boards, before I advocate for you to commit jump from cliff

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Wed May 29, 2019 5:50 pm

i make cards to forbid certain things that are overused in general like instant wins, pends, links, using a fusion, synchro or xyz to summon another fusion, synchro or xyz, cards that are NOT custom, etc and the numerous way people can fusion summon other than Polymerization, The eye of timaeus, The fang of critias, and the claw of hermos. I rarely see anyone fuse using these 4 spells these days. And everyone i vs always uses a fusion, synchro or xyz to summon another fusion, synchro or xyz monster. I am mearly trying to REMIND people there are OTHER WAYS to get your cards out. You people are to used to ur current generation of BS u call yu-gi-oh!

its not fun, for me at least, when u can lose in one turn or if i am sitting there for 5+ minutes waiting for you to finish your spam summong BS and end your turn!

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #7 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed May 29, 2019 7:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:i make cards to forbid certain things that are overused in general like instant wins, pends, links, using a fusion, synchro or xyz to summon another fusion, synchro or xyz, cards that are NOT custom, etc and the numerous way people can fusion summon other than Polymerization, The eye of timaeus, The fang of critias, and the claw of hermos. I rarely see anyone fuse using these 4 spells these days. And everyone i vs always uses a fusion, synchro or xyz to summon another fusion, synchro or xyz monster. I am mearly trying to REMIND people there are OTHER WAYS to get your cards out. You people are to used to ur current generation of BS u call yu-gi-oh!

its not fun, for me at least, when u can lose in one turn or if i am sitting there for 5+ minutes waiting for you to finish your spam summong BS and end your turn!


Issue: You are too upset about instant win, pends, links, fusion, synchro, xyz (to summon another fusion) [I would list xyz generically myself], that are "not custom" [LOL WHAT, custom is for custom, most see it that way, and some add meta staples to custom decks to see how their ideas would play if they existed].

Poly is only really abusable with Predaplant, Gem-Knight, etc, super poly with Thunder Dragons / Counter in Side, etc.

The Eye of Timaeus, Fang of Critias, and the Claw of Hermos [These cause you grievances how may i ask?]

You could add Duel Notes to your Duels, and say "Custom Cards only" and try that approach. You could create some friends with those you enjoy dueling and stick to dueling them when available, and find other friends that use Customs when yours are offline to get more.

There are a lot of options I see you could be taking. Have you tried any of these strategies? If not I suggest trying them, to see how it fares for you.

Also I widened my scope of countering such "bs" which I too dislike, with cards like Evenly Matched, and I don't even use Customs. I started using Altergeist, which I find does a decent job of countering "the meta" in Rated however, even against True Draco, Sky Striker (pre nerf) and Thunder Dragons. The downside was BA with their Heroic Champions via 76 play. Was disgusting facing that.

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #8 by CrystalMusic » Wed May 29, 2019 11:30 pm

xDEADCENTREx wrote:You could add Duel Notes to your Duels, and say "Custom Cards only" and try that approach.


i cannot use duel notes because i am shadowbanned. people cannot see my duel notes due to this so a duel note is pointless. how many times do i have to repeat this to you people?????
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Wed May 29, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
User avatar
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 am
Reputation: 14
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Wed May 29, 2019 11:30 pm

due to my shadowban people cannot see my duel notes, thus i make cards that BECOME my duel note

xDEADCENTREx
User avatar
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am
Reputation: 31
Contact:

Post #10 by xDEADCENTREx » Wed May 29, 2019 11:41 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
xDEADCENTREx wrote:You could add Duel Notes to your Duels, and say "Custom Cards only" and try that approach.


i cannot use duel notes because i am shadowbanned. people cannot see my duel notes due to this so a duel note is pointless. how many times do i have to repeat this to you people?????


Shadow Ban meaning you are using a VPN or a shadowban on solely one account.

You CAN create a new one, and use duel notes you know. :P

LensStorm
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:02 pm
Reputation: 3
Mood:

Post #11 by LensStorm » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Yeah, sometimes balancing your cards is key. I learned that the hard way with my PC-Knight archetype, and I realized that my equip monsters were better if they were unions. My new archetype on duel portal involves unions and non-unions monsters.

At first, I told them that they were the ZW-Weapons, but when I went to another custom card site called Duel Portal, another user there told me that unions can also be equipped from hand or my side of the field. This changed my POV.

The point is that unions (or any archetype) can be balanced. For me, I put a lock on my unions which can be equipped from hand or your side of the field that I can't special summon them the turn i equipped it.

If a union were to be a searcher, BOTH of its effects need to be HOPT'ed.

Depends on what my archetype is searching, I put hard once per turns on my cards as well as Summon restrictions to prevent them from going out of hand.

LensStorm
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:02 pm
Reputation: 3
Mood:

Post #12 by LensStorm » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:31 pm

I have to go with what Niwatori said, you are a person who doesn't want to balance his/her cards.


Return to “Custom Cards”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests