Thread for anime/manga cards

Post your custom made cards in this forum
MrAwesomePG

Thread for anime/manga cards

Post #1 by MrAwesomePG » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:53 am

If you know of/have created a card that is either exclusive to the anime/manga, or who has an errata that is from the anime/manga, post it here.

That way, there's a place where people can easily view all the anime/manga exclusive cards on DB.

I'll start with a super-obvious one:

Card of Sanctity
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=404397

Yes, there are already a couple dozen of these on DB, but this'll (hopefully) get the ball rolling.

The only thing I really wanna stress is that the card's text is identical to the anime/manga card in question. This can be done by copy/pasting the text from the YGO wiki. Exceptions will be made for when the original card text is outdated(includes terminology that have been changed since its creation).

In terms of images for the cards themselves: It's fine if you get the image from a separate source, as long as there isn't any noticeable discrepancies between it and the card on DB(eg. completely different artwork). To help minimize this, be sure to post a link to the card on DB, along with posting the image.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Project Games

Maiden-Chan

Post #2 by Maiden-Chan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:00 am

Go play YGO PRO percy if u want anime card

MrAwesomePG

Post #3 by MrAwesomePG » Fri May 10, 2019 7:38 am

Maiden-Chan wrote:Go play YGO PRO percy if u want anime card

Me thinks you're missing the point of this thread.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Project Games

MilodicMellodi

Post #4 by MilodicMellodi » Mon May 20, 2019 9:19 pm

I think the point of this thread is to give you credit for the cards we make.
There's no reason why we must post our content on here, therefore we shouldn't have to do so.

MrAwesomePG

Post #5 by MrAwesomePG » Mon May 20, 2019 11:36 pm

MilodicMellodi wrote:I think the point of this thread is to give you credit for the cards we make.
There's no reason why we must post our content on here, therefore we shouldn't have to do so.

No...?

If people were to submit them via the method I mentioned, their names would be printed at the bottom of the card, and there wouldn't be anything I could really do about it that wouldn't be super-obvious.
To prove it: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=404397
And you wanted to get really technical, no-one could take credit for the cards themselves anyway, since they are cards originating from the anime/manga.

And like, I ain't forcing anyone to submit anything, this is voluntary thing meant for everyone's convince(since the YGO wiki's way of doing it is a little cumbersome).

Heck, if I have to do it myself, I'll just link the docs I made myself that served this very purpose, but that process is slow since it IS just me doing it.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Project Games

Return to “Custom Cards”