Pendulum Elemental Warrior

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Pendulum Elemental Warrior

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:25 am

Been a while since I have made a Pendulum Synchro, so here's a Level 9 monster that is based around Attributes! Its material requirements require different Attribute non-Tuners, but don't get discouraged by that, since you want as many different Attributes as you can to boost this card with new effects! As it's LIGHT already, you get the effect that makes you able to put it in a Pendulum Zone if it would be destroyed, and if it's DARK, you can destroy a card your opponent controls, if it's FIRE or WATER you get to boost its ATK, if it's EARTH or WIND it cannot be targeted by card effects or Tributed. In the Pendulum Zone, you get to send 2 or more Pendulum Monsters from your Extra Deck to the GY to Special Summon it again and gain those Attributes, so it never really dies!

Pendulum Effect:
You can send 2 or more face-up Pendulum Monsters in your Extra Deck to your GY; Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone, and if you do, it gain the Attributes of the monsters sent to activate this effect. You can only use this effect of "Pendulum Elemental Warrior" once per turn.

Monster Effect:
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters with different Attributes
Gains the Attributes of the materials used for its Synchro Summon. Gains these effects depending on its Attributes.
● LIGHT: If this card would be destroyed, you can place it in your Pendulum Zone instead.
● DARK: Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it.
● FIRE or WATER: Gains 100 ATK for each card your opponent controls.
● EARTH or WIND: Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects or Tributed.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Maiden-Chan

Post #2 by Maiden-Chan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:06 am

Pendulum is dead

Return to “Custom Cards”