Assault Bird

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Assault Bird

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:17 am

Assault Mode recently got some support, so I figured I would make a little Synchro Tuner for them, though you can also use this elsewhere for its last effect as well. So, when Synchro Summoned, you get to Special Summon any monster that mentions Assault Mode Activate from your hand, but additionally, if you control an Assault Mode monster, you get to Summon that monster from the Deck instead, making it both useful early game as well as later game. As a Synchro Tuner, the last effect becomes very useful, as it is able to Special Summon itself when used as Synchro Material for a Level 8 or higher monster, though it locks down the Extra Deck for Synchros only, but that shouldn't be a problem in a Assault Mode focused Deck anyway, or most Decks that like to Synchro Summon a lot in general.

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand that specifically lists the card "Assault Mode Activate" in its text. If you control an "Assault Mode" monster, you can Special Summon it from your Deck instead. If this Synchro Summoned card is sent to the GY as material for a Synchro Summon of a Level 8 or higher monster: You can Special Summon this card from your GY, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Synchro Monsters, You can only use each effect of "Assault Bird" once per turn.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Return to “Custom Cards”