Harpie Flarer

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Harpie Flarer

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:00 pm

I recently took a look at the new Harpie support, and thought it interesting that they played into Harpie Lady Sisters and higher Level Harpies in general, so I came up with an idea to support that, as well as give them even more options than before, since they are limited to Rank 4s and 7s for the most part, so this card enables them to do so much more. Firstly, it's a Harpie Lady on the field and GY like most Harpies tend to be, but it's also a Tuner. Next, it got two effects, the first Special Summon itself by increasing the Level of 1 of your Harpie monsters by 1. This plays into the next effect, which activates on its Summon, which targets any Harpie you control and make all Harpies on the field into that target's Level. This gives you the option to Xyz Summon Rank 5s and 8s, something you couldn't do before, or Synchro Summon with this card for a variety of Synchro Monsters. Either if you want to use this on Sister or Pet Dragon to make Rank 7s or 8s or if you are more into the Synchro Summoning side, you just want a relatively free Special Summon from your hand, this gives you many options for plays your opponent wouldn't normally expect in a Harpie Deck.

This card's name becomes "Harpie Lady" while it is on the field or in the GY. You can only use each of these effects of "Harpie Flarer" once per turn.
● If this card is in your hand: You can target 1 "Harpie" monster you control with a Level; increase its Level by 1 until the end of this turn, and if you do, Special Summon this card.
● If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 "Harpie" monster you control with a Level; the Level of all "Harpie" monsters on the field become that target's Level until the end of this turn.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Return to “Custom Cards”