Custom-Game Idea (would love help)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
SkibidiHookah

Custom-Game Idea (would love help)

Post #1 by SkibidiHookah » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:41 pm

I can do it myself, I have the time. But I wanna see the eagerness, what I'm thinking is basically fuck the game as it is lol. The only Yugioh I ever liked was Dark Duel Stories. I'm not going through every single card to list it's elemental weaknesses. But what I would be willing to do, is make a rock, paper, scissor variant. Where we take the elemental wheel and even add some new alignments. (For example. Poison. I feel like reptiles, graydles, pedraplant, sound like poison. AKA TOXIC lol.) The way my new game would work, is essentially both players set a monster at the same time and when everyone is ready, flip-up and consult their battle-chart. I'm just going to make an example here.

Dark Magician (Dark alignment, who would'a thought...)
Vs Light/Wind +2d6
Vs Poison +1d6
Vs Dreams +5

What this means is, that if Dark Magician battled say, the blue-eyes white dragon who was Light alignment... that player rolls 2d6 for lifepoints gained. But Relinquished is a Dreams, so would just gain 5 life flat. The first player to reach 100 life wins. This can be less if you'd prefer. Or based on whoever has the most life after so many battles. Let's say five battles. This actually seems more like the early anime. Which is another thing I feel like could bring some enjoyment to the experience. If you wanna help me mass produce cards, we could stream and roleplay as characters. Savannah just busts out laughing when I do the Little Kuriboh Jack Atlas voice. So like we could play-test dis cause I know someone's gonna be a basic bitch and be Yugi with friggin dark magician.
"PLAY THE THEME-SONG CARLY. I WANNA SHOW THIS INCEL WHO THE REAL KING OF GAMES IS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPVTl9K0lqc
"THAT'S NOT THE SONG WOMAN whatever..."

If all goes as planned, this could be the next-step in NFTs. Think of Palworld only without the crybabying. What a novel idea.

Return to “Custom Cards”