Arbiters (WIP)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Grau2003

Arbiters (WIP)

Post #1 by Grau2003 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:34 pm

Currently in the process of working on art and coming up with better names.

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=14648479

How is it? Reckon it's broken? It was in my head for a few years tbh and is supposed to be like a penultimate antagonist deck (not the right hand man but the big boss before the rival/MC final match).

Because you can keep getting resources off banishing and activating the effect of the winged beast synchro it's meant to have an absurd grind game as well as some solid aggression going second with the archetypal handtrap and arbiter of ruin plays.

The medium arbiter as you can see is the going first starter and cornerstone of the deck with her effect that can call on the powers of the dragon boss to immediately synchro into her lv9 synchro form, which sarcs any arbiter you want while also modulating to enable further synchro plays.

Her banish zone effect is pretty nasty as it can cheat your opponent's cards into becoming 'Progenitor Arbiter, Fafnus', which can mess up points where having a specific name is vital to say special summon a monster and also allow you to make the machine fusions off super poly or get disgusting effects off the blue/red arbiters. And last of all it makes the gymir style effect of the fusion boss a lot easier to activate. Ngl I might nerf it to once while banished because it might be toxic af in practice.

There's an earth maindeck arbiter I haven't made yet not sure on whether to leave it or go for it.

Solo mode replay: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=1138301-56883844
If you can notice I made a brutal misplay related to one of the archetypal traps

james123
Mood:

Post #2 by james123 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:10 am

You should use Bing, Craiyon, or Nightcafe to give your cards artwork just for Identity....

Grau2003

Post #3 by Grau2003 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:16 am

james123 wrote:You should use Bing, Craiyon, or Nightcafe to give your cards artwork just for Identity....

I’ll give it placeholder vanguard art for time being I suppose

Return to “Custom Cards”