Yenux, Titan of the Earth

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Yenux, Titan of the Earth

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:56 am

I was thinking that I wanted to make a monster with a huge stat, so here's a card with 5000 DEF. It is Special Summoned by banishing monsters from your GY whose combined DEF is 5000 or higher. Use the most you can, since the last effects needs 5 banished monsters to work. It can attack while in Defense Position, and when it destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you get to shuffle 5 or your banished monsters into your Deck and draw 3 cards. Powerful card, but can only be taken advantage of when you have a bunch of monsters, and of course it doesn't work well with Link Monsters due to their lack of DEF.

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you control no monsters by banishing 2 or more monsters from your GY whose combined DEF is 5000 or higher, other than "Yenux, Titan of the Earth".. This card can attack while in face-up Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 5 or your banished monsters; shuffle them into your Deck, then draw 3 cards.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Return to “Custom Cards”