Post your custom made cards in this forum
kk0828

Post #1 by kk0828 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:32 am

Don't know if I'll make any kind of theme here, but I all of a sudden had a brainstorm and threw this together.

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=4226602

Pendulum Effect:
As long as this card is in a Pendulum Zone, you may use an Extra Monster Zone as a Spell/Trap Zone. You can send this card in the Pendulum Zone to the Graveyard to add 1 Level 1 Monster from your deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed in the Pendulum Zone, Special Summon it to the field in Attack Position.

Monster Effect:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned by discarding 1 card from your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and cannot be targeted by card effects. You can pay all but 1 of your Life Points to increase this card's ATK/DEF by the number paid until the End Phase of this turn. If this card remains on the field until the End Phase of the turn you pay Life points, you may increase your Life Points by the amount you previously paid.

Copy pasting the effects in case the image doesn't help.

Thought about going from 1-12 after I made it and maybe make them have a theme, but I figured I'd vent this out for now and work it out with others to see if there is anything here or not.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:42 am

kk0828 wrote:Don't know if I'll make any kind of theme here, but I all of a sudden had a brainstorm and threw this together.

Pendulum Effect:
As long as this card is in a Pendulum Zone, you may use an Extra Monster Zone as a Spell/Trap Zone. You can send this card in the Pendulum Zone to the Graveyard to add 1 Level 1 Monster from your deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed in the Pendulum Zone, Special Summon it to the field in Attack Position.

Monster Effect:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned by discarding 1 card from your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and cannot be targeted by card effects. You can pay all but 1 of your Life Points to increase this card's ATK/DEF by the number paid until the End Phase of this turn. If this card remains on the field until the End Phase of the turn you pay Life points, you may increase your Life Points by the amount you previously paid.

Copy pasting the effects in case the image doesn't help.

Thought about going from 1-12 after I made it and maybe make them have a theme, but I figured I'd vent this out for now and work it out with others to see if there is anything here or not.

I get the monster effect and gimmick, but what is up with that Pendulum effect, and should people just use it as strictly better "Where Arf Thou?"
Buy Floowandereeze

kk0828

Post #3 by kk0828 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:50 am

Wasn't even thinking about Where Arf Thou? when I made this. First I've heard of that card tbh.

Is there a better Pendulum effect that would better fit the gimmick?

kk0828

Post #4 by kk0828 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:53 am

Slightly changed up the Pendulum Effect to add self-burn for every turn you keep the searched monster, and removed the effect that protected it from effect destruction.

Return to “Custom Cards”