Renji's Custom Card Spotlight - Infernal Spirit Edition

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Renji Asuka

Renji's Custom Card Spotlight - Infernal Spirit Edition

Post #1 by Renji Asuka » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:45 pm

Now before I actually reveal these simple cards I want to make 2 things clear.

I AM NOT GOING TO BALANCE THESE CARDS! These are custom cards that is just meant to show some creativity that popped into my head. Whether they are overpowered or not in your opinion is irrelevant. Custom Cards on Dueling Book is NOTORIOUS for playing absolutely broken things or people getting angry over you playing something better than they did.

Second, I am a bit rusty when it comes to making cards, so PSCT might be a bit off, but as I don't plan on actually playing these it doesn't matter as much though help is always wanted here.

That being said let the Spotlight shine!

Fury, the Infernal Spirit
Pyro/EARTH/Lv10
Ritual Monster
ATK 3800/DEF 0

You can Ritual Summon this card by sending 2 monsters whose ATK equals this monster's ATK to the GY, 1 each from your hand and Deck or by sending 3 "Fury Token" you control to the GY. As long as you control a "Fury Token" this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn (Quick Effect): you can Special Summon as many "Fury Token" (Pyro/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0) as possible.

Shores, the Infernal Spirit
Pyro/EARTH/Lv8
Ritual Monster
ATK 2800/DEF 0

You can Ritual Summon this card by sending 2 monsters whose ATK equals this monster's ATK to the GY, 1 each from your hand and Deck or by sending 2 "Fury Token" you control to the GY. Your opponent cannot control more cards than you do. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Fury Token" (Pyro/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0).

Remes, the Infernal Spirit
Pyro/EARTH/Lv6
Ritual Monster
ATK 2000/DEF 0

You can Ritual Summon this card by sending 2 monsters whose ATK equals this monster's ATK to the GY, 1 each from your hand and Deck or by sending 1 "Fury Token" you control to the GY. Once per turn, you can target 1 monster in your GY; shuffle it into the deck then Special Summon 1 "Fury Token" (Pyro/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0).

Atias of the Infernal Spirit
Pyro/EARTH/Lv3
Effect Monster
ATK 1000/DEF 0

If this monster is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Infernal Spirit" monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the GY by an "Infernal" card: You can Special Summon 1 "Fury Token" (Pyro/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0).

Atticus of the Infernal Spirit
Pyro/EARTH/Lv3
Effect Monster
ATK 800/DEF 0

If this monster is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Infernal" Spell from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the GY by an "Infernal" card: You can Special Summon 1 "Fury Token"(Pyro/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0).

Gerald of the Infernal Spirit
Pyro/EARTH/Lv5
Effect Monster
ATK 2000/DEF 0

If you control an "Infernal Spirit" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can send 1 "Infernal Spirit" monster you control to the GY; immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 "Infernal Spirit" monster. If this card is sent to the GY by an "Infernal" card: You can Special Summon 1 "Fury Token"(Pyro/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0).

Gatter of the Infernal Spirit
Pyro/Earth/Lv4
Effect Monster
ATK 1800/DEF 0

If you control a "Fury Token" you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can send 1 "Infernal Spirit" monster from your hand to the GY to target 3 "Infernal Spirit" monsters in your GY; add 1 to your hand and shuffle the rest into the Deck. If this card is sent to the GY by an "Infernal" card: You can Special Summon 1 "Fury Token"(Pyro/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0).

Infernal Purgatory
Field Spell

All Pyro monsters on the field gains 200 ATK. Once per turn, you can send 1 "Infernal Spirit" monster from your deck to the GY, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Fury Token" (Pyro/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0).

Infernal Reige
Quickplay Spell

If you control a Ritual "Infernal Spirit" monster: You can target up to 2 cards your opponent controls; negate their effects, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Fury Token"(Pyro/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0). You can banish this card from the GY; destroy all "Fury Tokens" you control or if you control "Fury, the Infernal Spirit" destroy all cards your opponent controls.

Infernal Parade
Normal Spell

If you control "Fury Token": You can draw 1 card for each "Fury Token" you control then destroy all "Fury Tokens" you control. You can banish this card from the GY; you can Special Summon 2 "Fury Token"(Pyro/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 0).

Feel free to put your thoughts or opinions.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #2 by greg503 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:45 pm

The effects to Ritual Summon are worded a little confusingly, starting like the Ritual Summon condition "You can Ritual Summon this with [Ritual Spell]", so it also doesn't read like an activated effect on first glance. I wonder why you gave Shores quite the powerful floodgate.
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #3 by Renji Asuka » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:55 pm

greg503 wrote:The effects to Ritual Summon are worded a little confusingly, starting like the Ritual Summon condition "You can Ritual Summon this with [Ritual Spell]", so it also doesn't read like an activated effect on first glance. I wonder why you gave Shores quite the powerful floodgate.

I wanted to make a Ritual deck that would ritual itself without needing a spell for it, so wasn't really sure how to word that, but I looked at stuff like Twin Burst and Cybernetic Horizon for that wording.

Shores effect while powerful at a glance is also not as powerful as the idea is that you would want the tokens to be on field which gives more space for your opponent to work with instead of just sitting on it as without them, you'll miss out on having access to 2 of your spells. Not talking about how you can use something like Fissure to remove the monster.

That's just what I had in mind when making it.

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:30 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
greg503 wrote:The effects to Ritual Summon are worded a little confusingly, starting like the Ritual Summon condition "You can Ritual Summon this with [Ritual Spell]", so it also doesn't read like an activated effect on first glance. I wonder why you gave Shores quite the powerful floodgate.

I wanted to make a Ritual deck that would ritual itself without needing a spell for it, so wasn't really sure how to word that, but I looked at stuff like Twin Burst and Cybernetic Horizon for that wording.

Shores effect while powerful at a glance is also not as powerful as the idea is that you would want the tokens to be on field which gives more space for your opponent to work with instead of just sitting on it as without them, you'll miss out on having access to 2 of your spells. Not talking about how you can use something like Fissure to remove the monster.

That's just what I had in mind when making it.

Megaliths ritual with their monster effects, but the ones that activate in hand discard themselves as cost.
Buy Floowandereeze

ominous

Post #5 by ominous » Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:43 pm

Bad
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Levionia

Post #6 by Levionia » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:08 pm

If you weren't looking for feedback why did you even post?

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:56 am

Levionia wrote:If you weren't looking for feedback why did you even post?

It's called sharing what I decided to create.

ominous

Post #8 by ominous » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:18 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

No, It's called a cry for attention.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Levionia

Post #9 by Levionia » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:20 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:

Bad psct, bad balancing, need to be reworked, if you don't want feedback you really shouldn't post it to a forum

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #10 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:00 pm

ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

No, It's called a cry for attention.

For me, I called an useless attention whore.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:33 pm

Got to love when you make people salty af just by making a thread when all you're doing is sharing things x)

ominous

Post #12 by ominous » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:05 am

Renji Asuka wrote:Got to love when you make people salty af just by making a thread when all you're doing is sharing things x)

Wow, negging, way to prove my point. If you want attention make something worth giving attention too.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Renji Asuka

Post #13 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:51 am

ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Got to love when you make people salty af just by making a thread when all you're doing is sharing things x)

Wow, negging, way to prove my point. If you want attention make something worth giving attention too.

I'm not proving your point. People are allowed to share things on this forum my guy.

It doesn't mean that person wants attention.

ominous

Post #14 by ominous » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:46 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:

I'm not proving your point. People are allowed to share things on this forum my guy.

No one said you can't, your reading comprehension is as bad as your card design.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Renji Asuka

Post #15 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:38 am

ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:Wow, negging, way to prove my point. If you want attention make something worth giving attention too.

No one said you can't, your reading comprehension is as bad as your card design.

From Darwis

"For me, I called an useless attention whore."

We all know Darwis has broken English so take that with a grain of salt.

From you

"No, It's called a cry for attention."

Then you proceed be offended for some reason trying to push the idea that I'm doing this for attention, not for the sake of sharing, which is incorrect.

You don't have to like the custom cards I made, that's fine, but don't go acting as if it's for attention then turn around and give me "attention".

Sides, the more angrier you get over this thread, the more I'll create customs and share it just to see your meltdown.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #16 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:31 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I'm not proving your point. People are allowed to share things on this forum my guy.

From Darwis

Will you stop scolding me with my crappy English?

Okay, not all of us are perfect, for god's sake.

But I've had enough of your provoking/scolding me, I mind my own business, full stop.

Do you want help or advice on your custom cards? FORGET IT! You deserve nothing!
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #17 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:30 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:No one said you can't, your reading comprehension is as bad as your card design.

From Darwis

But I've had enough of your provoking/scolding me, I mind my own business, full stop.

Do you want help or advice on your custom cards? FORGET IT! You deserve nothing!

Where am I scolding you? I'm not doing that and I haven't been provoking you. 90% of the time you and I interact is me trying to HELP you.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #18 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:20 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:From Darwis

Where am I scolding you? I'm not doing that and I haven't been provoking you. 90% of the time you and I interact is me trying to HELP you.

I do not think. But it seems that you feel a certain hatred for us Italians.

End the story

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #19 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:26 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Will you stop scolding me with my crappy English?

I do not think. But it seems that you feel a certain hatred for us Italians.

End the story

"I do not think."

You said it not me.

Also I don't give a fuck if you're italian my guy. You can be pink with orange polka dots and I wouldn't care...but I'd suggest going to the doctor if you were cause something isn't right.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #20 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:18 pm

Here I leave this forum, they are all exalted, toxic and do not know how to do their job as an admin.

Cit.

Return to “Custom Cards”