Renji's Custom Card Spotlight - Infernal Spirit Edition

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Renji Asuka

Re: Renji's Custom Card Spotlight - Infernal Spirit Edition

Post #21 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:23 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Here I leave this forum, they are all exalted, toxic and do not know how to do their job as an admin.

You're literally getting angry for no reason my guy.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #22 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:34 pm

Avoid me it's better and f**k you!
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #23 by Renji Asuka » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:44 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Avoid me it's better and f**k you!

Why are you being hostile my guy?

ominous

Post #24 by ominous » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:15 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I'm not proving your point. People are allowed to share things on this forum my guy.

It doesn't mean that person wants attention.

No one said you can't, your reading comprehension is as bad as your card design.

From Darwis

"For me, I called an useless attention whore."

We all know Darwis has broken English so take that with a grain of salt.

From you

"No, It's called a cry for attention."

Then you proceed be offended for some reason trying to push the idea that I'm doing this for attention, not for the sake of sharing, which is incorrect.

You don't have to like the custom cards I made, that's fine, but don't go acting as if it's for attention then turn around and give me "attention".

Sides, the more angrier you get over this thread, the more I'll create customs and share it just to see your meltdown.

Again, proving my point, no where in either quote does it say you "can't" post, just that it's an obvious cry for attention and nothing more.
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Renji Asuka

Post #25 by Renji Asuka » Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:52 pm

ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:No one said you can't, your reading comprehension is as bad as your card design.

From Darwis

From you

Then you proceed be offended for some reason trying to push the idea that I'm doing this for attention, not for the sake of sharing, which is incorrect.

You don't have to like the custom cards I made, that's fine, but don't go acting as if it's for attention then turn around and give me "attention".

Sides, the more angrier you get over this thread, the more I'll create customs and share it just to see your meltdown.

Again, proving my point, no where in either quote does it say you "can't" post, just that it's an obvious cry for attention and nothing more.

When you're throwing a hissy fit over a thread that posted custom cards and you claim that I'm doing it for "attention" you're implying I'm not allowed.

Use your critical thinking skills m8.

Also if you think I'm doing it for attention and you continue your meltdown, you're going to make me want to make more threads just to piss you off.

Also if you think I'm doing it for attention, why are you giving me attention?

ominous

Post #26 by ominous » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:53 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:From Darwis

From you

When you're throwing a hissy fit over a thread that posted custom cards and you claim that I'm doing it for "attention" you're implying I'm not allowed.

Also if you think I'm doing it for attention and you continue your meltdown, you're going to make me want to make more threads just to piss you off.

No, it doesn't. And I'm giving you attention because you're clearly desperate for it. It's the closest thing you'll get to "5 minutes of fame".
Dont be stupid, Stupid.

Renji Asuka

Post #27 by Renji Asuka » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:47 am

ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:Again, proving my point, no where in either quote does it say you "can't" post, just that it's an obvious cry for attention and nothing more.

No, it doesn't. And I'm giving you attention because you're clearly desperate for it. It's the closest thing you'll get to "5 minutes of fame".

You do realize you're using shaming tactics right, which is used to dissuade people from doing it again, but please by all means, keep throwing a temper tantrum.

greg503

Post #28 by greg503 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:22 am

ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
ominous wrote:Again, proving my point, no where in either quote does it say you "can't" post, just that it's an obvious cry for attention and nothing more.

"Five minutes of fame": has the highest upvote count of all the normal forum users
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #29 by Renji Asuka » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:54 am

greg503 wrote:
ominous wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:When you're throwing a hissy fit over a thread that posted custom cards and you claim that I'm doing it for "attention" you're implying I'm not allowed.

"Five minutes of fame": has the highest upvote count of all the normal forum users

I'm not actually sure how I managed that tbh. Frankly, I believe you or Christen should be far more above me in that regard.

Return to “Custom Cards”