A Guttermouth Convention

Post your custom made cards in this forum
UberTrainerMinusInfinity

A Guttermouth Convention

Post #1 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:17 am

DO NOT READ THIS ANYMORE! THIS IS'NT A DECK SPOTLIGHT, IT'S A ROCKET2 INSULTATHAON, AND I'VE CALLED THE MODS TO BAN HIM AT ONCE!
Last edited by UberTrainerMinusInfinity on Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.

james123
Mood:

Post #2 by james123 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:02 pm

I know how to turn this Archetype into a Series

Street Shark Big Slammu
Unaffected by your opponent's card effects during the Battle Phase only. If a WATER Fish monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can set 1 "Street Shark" Spell/Trap directly from your Deck/GY, it can be activated this turn. You can only use this effect of "Street Shark Big Slammu" once per turn. Each time a WATER Fish monster inflict battle damage to your opponent, all monsters your opponent currently controls lose 500 ATK/DEF until the End of this turn.

Street Shark Jab
Unaffected by your opponent's card effects during the Battle Phase only. WATER Fish monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects during your turn only. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned while you have no cards in your Extra Deck, you can Special Summon any number of WATER Fish monsters from your GY and if you do, their original ATK becomes 1900. You can only use this effect of "Street Shark Big Slammu" once per turn. While you control 2 or more WATER Fish monsters, Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters with 2500 or more ATK unless they discard 1 card.

Street Shark Ripster
Unaffected by your opponent's card effects during the Battle Phase only. You are unaffected by cards or effects that would prevent you from attacking. During each of your Standby Phases, all WATER Fish monsters you currently control gain 500 ATK/DEF. If your opponent would activate a card or effect that would destroy a WATER Fish monster(s) you control, (Quick Effect): you can negate the activation and if you do, shuffle any number of cards from your GY and/or that is banished. You can only use this effect of "Street Shark Ripster" once per turn.

Street Shark Streex
Unaffected by your opponent's card effects during the Battle Phase only. This card's Summon cannot be negated. The effect activations and activated effects of your WATER Fish monsters cannot be negated. You can only use each of the following effects of "Street Shark Streex" once per turn. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can add to your hand or Special Summon in Attack Position, 1 WATER Fish monster from your Deck/GY, then, you can shuffle any number of cards from your GY and/or that is banished. If this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the GY, you can Special Summon 1 WATER Fish monster from your hand.

Street Shark Feeding Frenzy
You can Ritual Summon this card with "Streek Shark Gene Slam". If this card would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can halve this card's current ATK/DEF instead. You can only use each of the following effects of "Street Shark Feeding Frenzy" once per turn. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can target 1 other WATER Fish monster you control, it can make a 2nd Attack this turn. When a card or effect is activated while you have no cards in your Extra Deck, (Quick Effect): you can negate the activation and if you do, you can shuffle any number of cards from your GY and/or that is banished.

Gene Slam >>> Street Shark Gene Slam
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any Fish Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card and 1 WATER Fish Ritual monster from your GY, Special Summon 1 Fish Ritual monster from your hand/Deck/GY, ignoring the Summoning Conditions, but if Summoning from the GY this way, you can only Special Summon "Street Shark Feeding Frenzy".

Sharkbite >>> Street Sharkbite
If you control a WATER Fish monster, apply 1 of the following effects:
● Destroy all face-up Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls.
● Target 1 monster on the field: Destroy it.
● Banish up to 1 card from your opponent's GY and/or face-up Extra Deck.
You can only activate 1 "Street Sharkbite" per turn.

Sharkfight >>> Street Sharkfight
Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WATER Fish monster from your hand/Deck/GY and if you do, all Fish monsters you control gain 500 ATK until the end of this turn, then, you can shuffle any number of cards from your GY and/or that is banished. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card if you have a Ritual Spell in your GY. You can only activate 1 ''Street Sharkfight'' per turn.

Sharkbait >>> Street Sharkbait
Target 1 card in your GY that is a WATER Fish monster or a "Street Shark" Spell/Trap, add it to your hand, Special Summon it (if you targeted a monster) or Set it directly in your Spell/Trap Zone (if you targeted a Spell/Trap), then, if you targeted ''Street Shark Feeding Frenzy'', you can shuffle any number of cards from your GY and/or that is banished. You can only activate 1 "Street Sharkbait" per turn.

Sharkstorm >>> Street Sharkstorm
When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card, or monster effect is activated, send 1 WATER Fish monster from your hand/field to the GY: Negate the activation, then, if you sent a monster from the field to the GY this way, your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters with 2500 or more ATK until the End of the Next Turn. If you sent a Normal Monster this way, Set this card face-down instead of sending it to the GY. You can only activate 1 "Street Sharkstorm" per turn.

After you make that changes say "Let's hope that Christen will be here after he's done with something else!"

Rocket2

Post #3 by Rocket2 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:54 pm

james123 wrote:After you make that changes say "Let's hope that Christen will be here after he's done with something else!"

And fix up a lost cause? Christen57 is not a miracle worker.

UberTrainerMinusInfinity wrote:STREET SHARKS
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=13473448

UberTrainerMinusInfinity, it's time someone told you the truth, you are hopeless.

Since Deck Spotlight: PJ Masks back in Oct 28, 2022 the first time Christen57 helped you in the forum, you had not grown EVER! After Christen57 had probably fixed hundred of cards, for months, there are only two conclusions after everything I saw, you suck and you are taking advantage of people's kindness.

You and james123 have the gall of made it a recuring theme that Christen57 WILL fix Uber's lazy and pitiful joke of cards, and you took credit of it too, because remember these cards are still yours with your name under them. Its disgusted me. :evil:

You made so little or ZERO attempt to get good, nothing to make reader's lives easier by making your cards readable (in the context of yugioh), and most importantly, to show that when knowledgeable but generous people helped beginners, it was worth their time and effort (especially for MONTHS), knowing that they have helped others to get familiar & learned the insane complexity of yugioh.

Now at 891 public cards later (probably because the search results can get weird) Image, and nothing.

It's disappointing. Its frustrated me to see Christen57's helps were wasted. It annoyed me that with so much time put into making hundred of cards, you've done nothing to learn the rules, psct, etc. It angered me that james123 made it somewhat a public pressure that Christen57 is somehow obligated to help that wreck every time. :evil:

Image We are now at 46 archetypes threads and almost a thousand of failed cards! Are you and james123 both fucking out of your minds! Stop taking advantage and manipulating other people's generosity! :evil:

So, here's my turn to advise you, you lost cause.
Last edited by Rocket2 on Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.

james123
Mood:

Post #4 by james123 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:19 pm

Rocket2 wrote:We are now at 46 archetypes threads and almost a thousand of failed cards! Are you and james123 both fucking out of your minds! Stop taking advantage and manipulating other people's generosity! :evil:

Rocket2

Post #5 by Rocket2 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:58 pm

james123 wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:We are now at 46 archetypes threads and almost a thousand of failed cards! Are you and james123 both fucking out of your minds! Stop taking advantage and manipulating other people's generosity! :evil:

CAN'T YOU READ!!! The 'lost cause' IS UberTrainerMinusInfinity, NOT you Jim! :evil:

But now you are here, there is something else I want to say to you. You can waste as much of your time as you wanted with that lost cause, but stop bringing up Christen57's so-called responsibility to serve that wreck every time! He has his own life.

greg503

Post #6 by greg503 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:18 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
james123 wrote:

CAN'T YOU READ!!! The 'lost cause' IS UberTrainerMinusInfinity, NOT you Jim! :evil:

But now you are here, there is something else I want to say to you. You can waste as much of your time as you wanted with that lost cause, but stop bringing up Christen57's so-called responsibility to serve that wreck every time! He has his own life.

Have you considered the fact that people can have fun doing things they're bad at. This feels like it should be about enjoyment, not responsibility, and you might have forgotten how enjoyable helping others can be.
Buy Floowandereeze

UberTrainerMinusInfinity

Post #7 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:28 pm

Oh, great. This thread is now just a guttermouth convention. I'm calling the mods and making a new thread!

Rocket2

Post #8 by Rocket2 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:41 pm

greg503 wrote:Have you considered the fact that people can have fun doing things they're bad at. This feels like it should be about enjoyment, not responsibility, and you might have forgotten how enjoyable helping others can be.

Not at all. I am having a blast criticizing 'experience' custom makers over the years. Even right now. :lol:

Do you even remember how few or any of my reviews were positive? I can't.

UberTrainerMinusInfinity can suck forever and that will put a smile to my face too. But I wanted to said something to him and james123 now before the recruiting theme of manipulation is back again.

UberTrainerMinusInfinity

Post #9 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:47 pm

Mods.....
Ban Rocket2 at once, please.

UberTrainerMinusInfinity

Post #10 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:47 pm

And afterwards, teach me how to delete posts with replies attached to them!
GOODBYE!

Rocket2

Post #11 by Rocket2 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:52 pm

That crybaby of a wreck just PM me, and I want to show this to everyone so people can follow today story. :lol:

Rocket2

Post #12 by Rocket2 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:44 pm

greg503

Post #13 by greg503 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:57 pm

Congratulations, you effectively booted out one person from the community, because you just HAD TO yuck their yum
Buy Floowandereeze

Renji Asuka

Post #14 by Renji Asuka » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:34 am

Rocket2 wrote:That crybaby of a wreck just PM me, and I want to show this to everyone so people can follow today story. :lol:

You really need to stop behaving like this.

You're almost as bad as CrystalMusic
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

KTeknis

Post #15 by KTeknis » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:48 am

Rocket2, I once said to you that your criticism is usually quite harsh. But this isn't criticizing anymore, this is just plain Insult, and probably also
borderline bullying. At this rate you're no better than Darwis.

Uber might not be the brightest when it comes to card design, but at the very least he's friendly toward other people an open to advice toward his cards (granted, he's probably too open I think). I might justify your action if he acted hostile toward other people, but here he just asked for a peaceful discussion.

If you thought that any of your advice falls on deaf ears, then it might be better to just mind your own business and help someone more receptive instead, especially if what they're doing is not harming other people. Otherwise you just look like a jerk.

God dammnit this is FutureGamer all over again.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #16 by Rocket2 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:18 am

greg503 wrote:Congratulations, you effectively booted out one person from the community, because you just HAD TO yuck their yum

Sometimes the truth hurts. But this talk does made me think of what you said earlier about ‘enjoyment in having fun being bad’ as I am writing this. So, here’s my follow-up to that again.

One person enjoyment to remain horrible does not justify to stop learning after getting help from others. It was ungrateful for that brat, who not only got lucky and was helped, to not keep the advises he had gotten over the months. His joy of remaining as a noob and took advantage of other’s generosity pissed me off. Although seeing that kid rebelled and cried to the admin to ban me was hilarious. :lol: Like that was my 1st talking with him, then boom, he cried & run away. Weak-minded kid can never handle the truth.

Renji Asuka wrote:You really need to stop behaving like this.
You're almost as bad as CrystalMusic

You had that backward, Renji. Deterring doesn’t always mean a bad thing.

Take for example if the game you bought is predatory or extreme buggy, you made your voice heard. Hopefully prevent some potential buyers of becoming suckers, while screaming to the developer/publisher to knock it off. In that analogy, the buyers are the readers/players, and the developer/publisher is Uber.

Not once (or very rarely) has any of my review/help been soft or encouraging. All those ‘experience’ custom card failures much like any ameteur will need to make a choice, either continue being terrible for the rest of their miserable lives, or get good.

The time heavily invested in the game should ONLY result in improvement. When people spent thousand of hours in doing their hobby, job, etc, these folks are expected to get better, NOT squander their time and opportunity. By that point, they are just lost cause.

Its about time somebody told him his harsh reality. He, very much like CM, had made the conscious decision to remain as a hopeless failure, and wanted to be treated as such.

KTeknis wrote:Rocket2, I once said to you that your criticism is usually quite harsh. But this isn't criticizing anymore, this is just plain Insult, and probably also borderline bullying. At this rate you're no better than Darwis.

Uber might not be the brightest when it comes to card design, but at the very least he's friendly toward other people an open to advice toward his cards (granted, he's probably too open I think). I might justify your action if he acted hostile toward other people, but here he just asked for a peaceful discussion.

If you thought that any of your advice falls on deaf ears, then it might be better to just mind your own business and help someone more receptive instead, especially if what they're doing is not harming other people. Otherwise you just look like a jerk.

God dammnit this is FutureGamer all over again.

Correction, its CrystalMusic and parhelia_0000 all over again. I had spend time pointing out Futuregamer's (or tst12041, his alter) individual card mistakes, but nothing to lost cause like Uber, CM, and parhelia.

Remember KT, I had admit to bully openly in the forum. Similar with parhelia_0000, long before the forum active users last year boot him out when they finally realized what a retarded person he truly is, I'd already know that just based on his cards alone. And from what I saw with that crybaby done over the months with Christen57's fruitless attempt to help him, the message was very clear to me. That infant is a manipulative ungrateful selfish little brat.

UberTrainerMinusInfinity

Post #17 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:34 am

Yup....everyone's right. Rocket2 does'nt deserve to be on this website any longer. Mods, ban him at once, he is violating Rules 1 and 3 of this Forum! Until he's dealt with, I'm not going to touch this forum any longer.

UberTrainerMinusInfinity

Post #18 by UberTrainerMinusInfinity » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:46 am

...And even if he goes, those comments have ruined my public image on this website. I hate to say this, but thanks to Rocket2, I am forced to end my career as a duelist early. Do you know anywhere else to use Custom Cards on?

Rocket2

Post #19 by Rocket2 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:50 am

UberTrainerMinusInfinity wrote:Yup....everyone's right. Rocket2 does'nt deserve to be on this website any longer. Mods, ban him at once, he is violating Rules 1 and 3 of this Forum! Until he's dealt with, I'm not going to touch this forum any longer.

:lol: We got another parhelia_000. What happened to your goodbye thread, crybaby. Ready to make a 2nd one.

Hey baby, now you are seeing this, I want to ask you directly, why are you such a selfish manipulator who ignored everything Christen57 had done to help you over the months?

Don't you feel bad that you did not grow at all?

What is so appealing of being a mediocre?

Don't you feel like you are disappointing him after making almost a thousand cards?

Don't you feel shameful to cry the instant someone told you your hash reality?

Don't you and both james123 feel cruel into thinking that Christen57 will fix all of your 891 cards?

Don't you feel embarrassed of your inability to learn after practicing this much?
Last edited by Rocket2 on Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rocket2

Post #20 by Rocket2 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:02 pm

UberTrainerMinusInfinity wrote:...And even if he goes, those comments have ruined my public image on this website. I hate to say this, but thanks to Rocket2, I am forced to end my career as a duelist early. Do you know anywhere else to use Custom Cards on?

:lol: Don't you feel pathetic into believing your untainted public image is that important?

Don't you feel like a coward in choosing to run away?

Why do you always let grow-up fixing your issues?

Do you believed you have some make-believe career in making custom cards?

Do you believed you are some kind of a prodigy?

Did you ever took the time to read yugioh cards & rules at all?

Why do you chose to write so much when you can't even read yet?

Don't you ever get tried of manipulating others?

Who inflate your ego into believing you do not need to read any rules or retain any advises at all?

Do you ever understood what advises and psct corrections people had helped you with?

Were you aware that people like greg503 already know you are terrible at your job?

Did the thought never cross to your tiny head that maybe whatever so-called public image you had believed was a falsehood?

Do you only accept positive and suck-up feedback?

Haven't you thought of repaying Christen57 helps by learning the game?

Haven't you thought of doing the same thing as what Christen57 did by eventually some day helped others in understand psct, rulings, rules, etc like what he done to you?

Haven't you ever stop thinking about yourself and maybe instead of boasting how 'skillful' you are by posting almost a thousand cards, you actually stop to help others by understanding the game?

Return to “Custom Cards”