Can someone dm me and help me with my customs?

Post your custom made cards in this forum
LimpBizkit4real

Post #1 by LimpBizkit4real » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:04 am

:mrgreen:
Hehe :mrgreen:

Rocket2

Post #2 by Rocket2 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:12 am

You guys have ruined everything on Discord to the point my dad had to tell me to leave. Done. Just done being called names, being a hypcorite, and being bullied for being a furry
If you want me to EVER kill myself too bad. I'll live until I'm old. You freaks are awful!

Didn't your dad follow through with anything by preventing you to get involve with DB anymore, like confiscate your PC, or you being grounded after that toxic locked Goodbye (for good) thread, and #savelimpbizkit4real? Why haven't you left yet, you masochist.

No. Only a fool who wish to be taken advantage of will fix your messes. I saw your cards in Switch, Xros, Circuit and Evolve! and Meet your HEROes!, and guess what, you sucked.

Why should people help you. You done nothing but whine and complain just about everything. Are you hoping your victim card will let you manipulate others so easily.

You hated DB. You probably hate the game, and every yugioh players you'd played against too, because of your inability to grow up and get good. Clean up your own mess and stop playing the victim, you nauseating adolescent!

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #3 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:02 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
You guys have ruined everything on Discord to the point my dad had to tell me to leave. Done. Just done being called names, being a hypcorite, and being bullied for being a furry
If you want me to EVER kill myself too bad. I'll live until I'm old. You freaks are awful!

Didn't your dad follow through with anything by preventing you to get involve with DB anymore, like confiscate your PC, or you being grounded after that toxic locked Goodbye (for good) thread, and #savelimpbizkit4real? Why haven't you left yet, you masochist.

No. Only a fool who wish to be taken advantage of will fix your messes. I saw your cards in Switch, Xros, Circuit and Evolve! and Meet your HEROes!, and guess what, you sucked.

Why should people help you. You done nothing but whine and complain just about everything. Are you hoping your victim card will let you manipulate others so easily.

You hated DB. You probably hate the game, and every yugioh players you'd played against too, because of your inability to grow up and get good. Clean up your own mess and stop playing the victim, you nauseating adolescent!

Honestly, he hit on me too but... I kind of sent him to hell.

That boy will also have many problems but in my opinion, he is a minor.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Rocket2

Post #4 by Rocket2 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:01 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:That boy will also have many problems but in my opinion, he is a minor.

You are no different from him, hypocrite. Wasn't your pathetic one true profession title had been ruined. You hated everyone in DB, and look down on them all. Why are you still here. Aren't you out of a job, or maybe that's why you are here because of the large amount of free time being unemployed :lol:.

You've been plaguing DB and especially the custom page for a long time now. Do you think I haven't see what a nuisance you are in the community.

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Honestly, he hit on me too but... I kind of sent him to hell.

Not only do you loved to pretend you are some kind of an elite, but now a god :roll: . Whatever make you sleep easy at night, knowing you had wasted more than 15 years of your life chasing some fames that only 'minor losers' would cared about.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #5 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:30 pm

Hey, hypocrite there will be you, toxic player! The first: you don't know me 100%!

Every person who blames me, blames you. First of all, if you're trying to strip me to the bone, you've got the wrong person.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

LimpBizkit4real

Post #6 by LimpBizkit4real » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:28 pm

stfu Both me and Drawin are stupid idiots who deserve to kys
Hehe :mrgreen:

Rocket2

Post #7 by Rocket2 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:52 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:The first: you don't know me 100%!

Neither does anyone. Your parents, friends, pets, etc. Unless they are all psychic, or you are just a fictional character that only an author will understood, Mrs. Pancakes.

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Every person who blames me, blames you.

That's make no sense at all. If you stole money from your parents to gamble, or steal a cookie from your grandma's cookie jar, or make someone sick because you'd sneeze on them, or any fault you'd done since birth, you're just going shift all the blames to a stranger on the internet you'd just talk recently? You are nothing more than a rotten brat. Always had and always will.

LimpBizkit4real wrote:stfu Both me and Drawin are stupid idiots who deserve to kys

No one said that (well, maybe Darwis with that 'hell' comment did). Don't made up fake stories and play the victim.

My 1st comment in this thread was the first time we ever talk. Don't suddenly dm and treat me and others like bunch of stalkers, princess.

Return to “Custom Cards”