Custom Support for Phantom Beasts (the old ones)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Anarking

Custom Support for Phantom Beasts (the old ones)

Post #1 by Anarking » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:09 am

This time we're giving support to arguably the worst archetype in the game, Phantom Beasts. Konami introduced new phantom beasts along with the new illusionist type but completely forgot about the beast-warrior phantom beasts from the days of old. So i decided to makesupport for them but since the newer chimera fusions are treated as phantom beasts this can technically be used for them as well. I baesd my support on the assumption that the old phantom beasts were supposed to be a battle-focused deck like war rocks for example. Let me know your thoughts/opinions.

P.S. Once again too lazy to add actual images to the cards so just imagine cool artwork. Also this is only the first wave of support. I plan to make a second wave of support later.

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=12971185

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:16 am

Honestly, I see some mistakes in psct
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Anarking

Post #3 by Anarking » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:53 pm

Gonna have to look back at the cards then. Thanks for letting me know.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #4 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:50 pm

Anarking wrote:Gonna have to look back at the cards then. Thanks for letting me know.

I would give the big support level 8 and not 9, moreover, I would lower the ATK.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Anarking

Post #5 by Anarking » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:21 pm

Why level 8 if you dont mind me asking? I can probably lower the ATK since I made king gazelle before i made the field spell but the level isnt really too important as long as it was level 7 or higher.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #6 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:24 am

Anarking wrote:Why level 8 if you dont mind me asking? I can probably lower the ATK since I made king gazelle before i made the field spell but the level isnt really too important as long as it was level 7 or higher.

Phantom Beast Lizard is level 7 and another level 8 or 9 is make a nosense

Cit.

Slitina

Post #7 by Slitina » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:56 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Anarking wrote:Why level 8 if you dont mind me asking? I can probably lower the ATK since I made king gazelle before i made the field spell but the level isnt really too important as long as it was level 7 or higher.

In exactly how is the “no sense” it’s not like this is an XYZ deck ot anything…
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #8 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:38 pm

Slitina wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

In exactly how is the “no sense” it’s not like this is an XYZ deck ot anything…

Tsk, You misunderstand too much, I didn't mean that, stupid custom player and friend of those Yuja Drayko custom card thieves. -_-

Cit.

Slitina

Post #9 by Slitina » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:39 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Tsk, You misunderstand too much, I didn't mean that, stupid custom player and friend of those Yuja Drayko custom card thieves. -_-

Then in that case what do you mean then. You’re still on that incident like just move on from that.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #10 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:02 pm

Slitina wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Tsk, You misunderstand too much, I didn't mean that, stupid custom player and friend of those Yuja Drayko custom card thieves. -_-

Then in that case what do you mean then. You’re still on that incident like just move on from that.

You get there, my intention is not the question of Levels to make an Xyz monster to the archetype itself.
What accident are you talking about?! You're off track, dude. Your english is strange.

Cit.

Slitina

Post #11 by Slitina » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:41 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Slitina wrote:

You get there, my intention is not the question of Levels to make an Xyz monster to the archetype itself.
What accident are you talking about?! You're off track, dude. Your english is strange.

My English is better than yours if anything you’re the one who isn’t making sense. Like you start talking about about how they are different levels like what’s the big deal about it. 2. The incident I’m referring to is where you accused someone and called them for being a “thief”

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #12 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:43 am

Slitina wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Slitina wrote:Then in that case what do you mean then. You’re still on that incident like just move on from that.

My English is better than yours if anything you’re the one who isn’t making sense. Like you start talking about about how they are different levels like what’s the big deal about it. 2. The incident I’m referring to is where you accused someone and called them for being a “thief”

So?
First of all, my artworks are not free to use. Second; he didn't ask me for my permission and looked like an immature, loser, freak and above all, without any respect.
He changed my archetype on a childish whim just because he lost to me, that's not mature.
And I add; and just be addicted to me, it's been 10 months that you continue to hate me without respect and stalk me too, finish it and leave me alone.

Cit.

Return to “Custom Cards”