Vanguard of New Fads, Transforming Outfit

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Vanguard of New Fads, Transforming Outfit

Post #1 by Lil Oldman » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:53 pm

The newest addition to my archetype collection, the "Transforming Outfit" archetype. The Deck revolves around controlling little to no monsters, by rotating the main monster of the Deck. The Deck also wants to control the game overall, by keeping a card advantage by recycling the Spells by reshuffling the main girl.
This Deck, by it's nature, it can run cards that consume your Normal Summon. Cards like Lava Golem, Sphere Mode, Aleister and Adventurer are some of the cards that can be run in this Deck with out punishing the regular playstyle that much. It can also run Dogmatika.

Card List: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11861720

"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:51 pm

You don't need to have "from your hand" in brackets if it's an activated effect to special summon the monster in question from the hand.

You don't capitalize "Add" when having it right after a semi-colon, as semi-colons don't mark the end of the sentence or the beginning of a new one.

You need to say Add 1 "Transforming Outfit" card from your Deck to your hand, not just Add 1 "Transforming Outfit" card from your Deck.

If a "Transforming Outfit" monster battles with an opponent's monster that has a higher ATK
can be shortened to:
If your "Transforming Outfit" monster battles an opponent's monster with more ATK

What is Transforming Outfit Royal Declaration supposed to do after it "Targets face-up cards your opponent controls up to the amount of "Transforming Outfit" monsters you control with different Attributes"?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:15 am

Christen57 wrote:You don't need to have "from your hand" in brackets if it's an activated effect to special summon the monster in question from the hand.

You don't capitalize "Add" when having it right after a semi-colon, as semi-colons don't mark the end of the sentence or the beginning of a new one.

You need to say Add 1 "Transforming Outfit" card from your Deck to your hand, not just Add 1 "Transforming Outfit" card from your Deck.

If a "Transforming Outfit" monster battles with an opponent's monster that has a higher ATK
can be shortened to:
If your "Transforming Outfit" monster battles an opponent's monster with more ATK

What is Transforming Outfit Royal Declaration supposed to do after it "Targets face-up cards your opponent controls up to the amount of "Transforming Outfit" monsters you control with different Attributes"?

I forgor. It is supposed to be a negate.
Thanks for the feedback, will change it, however, the Field Spell effect I took it directily from the database's Skyscraper, so that's the reason I did it like that.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Return to “Custom Cards”