Extravalite (OCG: 光の機械 - エクストラバライト/엑스트라버라이트)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Slitina

Re: Extravalite (OCG: 光の機械 - エクストラバライト/엑스트라버라이트)

Post #21 by Slitina » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:38 am

That’s just toxicity in yugioh my guy started over a joker arc over bad people in locals.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

greg503

Post #22 by greg503 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:38 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Yeah, that's why I only do tags with people I know nowadays. Too many tag partners either bring loser decks that do absolutely nothing to back me up, sabotage my board with some random bullshit because "waaaah I want to play my pathetic cards waaah~", or pull a bass player card by completely forgetting the fact that they have a Battle Phase where they can actually attack for game.

Wow, it's almost as if they want to play the game. Also, why do you complain that your partner doesn't care about winning in a format where win/loses don't matter? there's no ranking system and custom cards aren't meant to be taken as an hyper competitive format. Also you can just go play solo mode all day making your board and the result will be the same.

Tell that to other custom card makers or folks I used to play with back in the locals in my university years and they'll laugh you out of the room. You don't know what it's like to be bullied a loser in front of others. You don't know what it feels like to have all joy taken out of the game whenever you lose.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the objective of Yugioh is to make sure your opponent cannot play Yugioh. It has always been, still is, and always will be, the objective of the game. Don't believe me? Look at Ishizu Tearalaments or full power Zoodiacs for example. Tier 0 formats will always come. I've learned to stop resisting the idea of tier 0 formats and get used to it. The question is, will you?

Because we should WANT tier 0 formats.
Buy Floowandereeze

KTeknis

Post #23 by KTeknis » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:22 am

greg503 wrote:Because we should WANT tier 0 formats.

Wait that was a typo right?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #24 by Lil Oldman » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:38 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Yeah, that's why I only do tags with people I know nowadays. Too many tag partners either bring loser decks that do absolutely nothing to back me up, sabotage my board with some random bullshit because "waaaah I want to play my pathetic cards waaah~", or pull a bass player card by completely forgetting the fact that they have a Battle Phase where they can actually attack for game.

Wow, it's almost as if they want to play the game. Also, why do you complain that your partner doesn't care about winning in a format where win/loses don't matter? there's no ranking system and custom cards aren't meant to be taken as an hyper competitive format. Also you can just go play solo mode all day making your board and the result will be the same.

Tell that to other custom card makers or folks I used to play with back in the locals in my university years and they'll laugh you out of the room. You don't know what it's like to be bullied a loser in front of others. You don't know what it feels like to have all joy taken out of the game whenever you lose.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the objective of Yugioh is to make sure your opponent cannot play Yugioh. It has always been, still is, and always will be, the objective of the game. Don't believe me? Look at Ishizu Tearalaments or full power Zoodiacs for example. Tier 0 formats will always come. I've learned to stop resisting the idea of tier 0 formats and get used to it. The question is, will you?

lmao this is the funniest reasoning ever for someone not having any grasp of balance. But the question does surge, how much profit have you made from these? How many units has this set sold? Where can I buy a case of this set?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #25 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:56 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:

lmao this is the funniest reasoning ever for someone not having any grasp of balance. But the question does surge, how much profit have you made from these? How many units has this set sold? Where can I buy a case of this set?

lol I mean, my cards are set to public so there's nothing stopping you from building a deck based on my archetype and use it in customs.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #26 by Fredblade » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:02 am

KTeknis wrote:

I think he was being sarcastic.

KTeknis

Post #27 by KTeknis » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:24 am

Fredblade wrote:I think he was being sarcastic.

I see.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

greg503

Post #28 by greg503 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:22 pm

Fredblade wrote:
KTeknis wrote:

I think he was being sarcastic.

Indeed, it is me being sarcastic
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #29 by Lil Oldman » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:52 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Tell that to other custom card makers or folks I used to play with back in the locals in my university years and they'll laugh you out of the room. You don't know what it's like to be bullied a loser in front of others. You don't know what it feels like to have all joy taken out of the game whenever you lose.

lol I mean, my cards are set to public so there's nothing stopping you from building a deck based on my archetype and use it in customs.
so why are you pushing so much product if you aren't proffiting from it? Do you think konami does it just for fun?
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #30 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:44 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:lmao this is the funniest reasoning ever for someone not having any grasp of balance. But the question does surge, how much profit have you made from these? How many units has this set sold? Where can I buy a case of this set?

so why are you pushing so much product if you aren't proffiting from it? Do you think konami does it just for fun?

First of all, you spelled "profit" wrong.

Second, I've said it before that I always design my decks with the modern meta in mind. I don't build decks to lose, I build them to win without resorting to the main deck insta-win bullshit that others are doing just to screw with their opponent.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #31 by Fredblade » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:02 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:

That's such a petty loser discourse "they were bullies towards me, so now I'll become the bully". People would expect you to be a child with such attitude but if you're talking about university, aren't you a bit grown up for taking this so seriously?

Also, your deck is way worse than anything that has ever been made in this game, at least those decks lose to something, yours is immune to any reasonable thing people would play, field spell that says "no please don't chimeratech fortress me" and your cards that make your monsters immune to kaijus and Dark Ruler no more. At least the so-called Tier 0 Tearlament loses to Dark Ruler no More and hard counters like Dimension Shifter. You forget that banlist is a thing for a reason, because even if Konami wants to push product, they sometimes realize that they f*cked up with card design.

In customs people have no obligation to take you seriously, your cards are fictional, there's nothing to gain than just having fun, if people are not having playing with you they're going to quit and avoid playing with you in the future until you end up being alone with nobody to play with because of your insufferable attitude and lack of empathy.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #32 by Lil Oldman » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:08 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:lol I mean, my cards are set to public so there's nothing stopping you from building a deck based on my archetype and use it in customs.

First of all, you spelled "profit" wrong.

Second, I've said it before that I always design my decks with the modern meta in mind. I don't build decks to lose, I build them to win without resorting to the main deck insta-win bullshit that others are doing just to screw with their opponent.

"you spelled "profiling" worng" "I build them to win without resorting to the main deck insta-win bullshit" :ugeek:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #33 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:20 pm

Fredblade wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:

That's such a petty loser discourse "they were bullies towards me, so now I'll become the bully". People would expect you to be a child with such attitude but if you're talking about university, aren't you a bit grown up for taking this so seriously?

Also, your deck is way worse than anything that has ever been made in this game, at least those decks lose to something, yours is immune to any reasonable thing people would play, field spell that says "no please don't chimeratech fortress me" and your cards that make your monsters immune to kaijus and Dark Ruler no more. At least the so-called Tier 0 Tearlament loses to Dark Ruler no More and hard counters like Dimension Shifter. You forget that banlist is a thing for a reason, because even if Konami wants to push product, they sometimes realize that they f*cked up with card design.

In customs people have no obligation to take you seriously, your cards are fictional, there's nothing to gain than just having fun, if people are not having playing with you they're going to quit and avoid playing with you in the future until you end up being alone with nobody to play with because of your insufferable attitude and lack of empathy.

Dragon links would like to have a word with you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Yugitubers like Slaydra and Farfa all figured it out that Komoney only cares about the money, and in order to stay in the business, they need to "keep the customer by the tits." It's planned tier 1/0 formats that will constantly keep on coming, and you can bet that if Komoney wants to keep the game alive, even after the Ishizu Tear format, there will always be another tier 1/0 format.

Don't believe me? I'll let Slaydra do the talking in this video then.
https://youtu.be/GphmghO2MtM

greg503

Post #34 by greg503 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:13 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Tell that to other custom card makers or folks I used to play with back in the locals in my university years and they'll laugh you out of the room. You don't know what it's like to be bullied a loser in front of others. You don't know what it feels like to have all joy taken out of the game whenever you lose.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Yugitubers like Slaydra and Farfa all figured it out that Komoney only cares about the money, and in order to stay in the business, they need to "keep the customer by the tits." It's planned tier 1/0 formats that will constantly keep on coming, and you can bet that if Komoney wants to keep the game alive, even after the Ishizu Tear format, there will always be another tier 1/0 format.

So what does that have to do with you making op customs?
Buy Floowandereeze

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #35 by Fredblade » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:45 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:

Dragon Link nowadays is just a shell of its former self and even on its prime it was nowhere near the levels of BS your custom decks have. People that say "hur dur yugioh game with no skill and interaction" are just scrubs that haven't really played the game enough and they take videos like that as gospel.
Also, you're not Konami, we don't have to tolerate your BS and there's no merit nor profit on making OP customs, you don't have to print and sell packs.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #36 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:22 pm

Fredblade wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:

Dragon Link nowadays is just a shell of its former self and even on its prime it was nowhere near the levels of BS your custom decks have. People that say "hur dur yugioh game with no skill and interaction" are just scrubs that haven't really played the game enough and they take videos like that as gospel.
Also, you're not Konami, we don't have to tolerate your BS and there's no merit nor profit on making OP customs, you don't have to print and sell packs.

So by your logic, we should stay in the past and play loser decks that can't do jack shit against tier 1 decks turn 1.

lmao Okay, boomer.

greg503

Post #37 by greg503 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:15 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Dragon links would like to have a word with you.

So by your logic, we should stay in the past and play loser decks that can't do jack shit against tier 1 decks turn 1.

lmao Okay, boomer.

This isn't Master Duel, we'll play fun decks for fun
Buy Floowandereeze

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #38 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:19 am

Extravalite Farragut Cruiser (光の機械パラディアス・バトルクルーザー/엑스트라버라이트 파라디어스 배틀크루저) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3530237
1 "Extravalite" Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Monsters
You can also Synchro Summon this card by using 1 monster your opponent controls, also if you would use an Xyz Monster as material, its Ranks can be treated as Levels for the Synchro Summon of this card. Your opponent cannot banish cards. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Banish all monsters your opponent controls, except Machine monsters. Your opponent cannot activate monster effects in response to this effect's activation, except the effects of Synchro monsters. Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated in the GY (Quick Effect): You can banish this card (until the End Phase), and if you do, negate the activation, then shuffle that card back into the Deck, then, if this effect was activated during your opponent's turn, it is now the End Phase of this turn. You can only control 1 "Extravalite Farragut Cruiser."

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #39 by Fredblade » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:49 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Extravalite Farragut Cruiser (光の機械パラディアス・バトルクルーザー/엑스트라버라이트 파라디어스 배틀크루저) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3530237
1 "Extravalite" Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Monsters
You can also Synchro Summon this card by using 1 monster your opponent controls, also if you would use an Xyz Monster as material, its Ranks can be treated as Levels for the Synchro Summon of this card. Your opponent cannot banish cards. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Banish all monsters your opponent controls, except Machine monsters. Your opponent cannot activate monster effects in response to this effect's activation, except the effects of Synchro monsters. Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated in the GY (Quick Effect): You can banish this card (until the End Phase), and if you do, negate the activation, then shuffle that card back into the Deck, then, if this effect was activated during your opponent's turn, it is now the End Phase of this turn. You can only control 1 "Extravalite Farragut Cruiser."

Oh look another "cannot touch me" card that uses opponent's monsters as materials because you can't stand having to go second against a board, but your petty field spell prevents the opponent from Chimeratech you, that's good design right there, am I right? Also, how do you expect to use opponent's monsters as materials if your cards literally don't let the opponent do anything, this literally contradicts your deck's style LMAO.
Oh and "cannot banish cards" because I guess you have to make a custom card for every thing that can potentially hard counter you.

parhelia_0000 wrote:So by your logic, we should stay in the past and play loser decks that can't do jack shit against tier 1 decks turn 1.
lmao Okay, boomer.

I didn't said that, you're just now making a strawman argument because you have no other way to respond.

Christen57

Post #40 by Christen57 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:07 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Fredblade wrote:

Difference between you and Konami is, at least when Konami makes tier 0 stuff, they eventually correct their mistake by banning/limiting/semi-limiting/errata'ing cards to balance things out. You on the other hand will keep your cards as broken as they are without nerfing anything, and will even add more broken support to your archetype.

Other difference between you and Konami is... like you said, Konami makes strong cards because they need to keep selling cards to stay in business, while you make your broken cards to... what? Satisfy an ego, fetish, or obsession with winning, and also just to annoy players by locking everyone including your tag duel teamates out of everything?

Also, when you mention Konami wanting to "stay in the business" and to "keep the game alive," you do realize that trying to keep the game somewhat balanced through bans, limits, erratas, etc, is just as important for staying in business and keeping the game alive as printing strong cards is, right? If Konami does what you do (print cards just as broken as yours and keep them that way without nerfing/hitting anything to balance anything out), the game will get stale quick as 90 to 100 percent of the playerbase would be playing your tier -1 deck... the game would no longer "stay alive" due to the format getting too toxic and stale, and Konami in turn would no longer "stay in the business" as players would get too sick of the game due to such broken stuff that never get any sort of nerf.

Also, like Fredblade said, we aren't in a real tier 0 format at this time. Tearlaments may be tier 1 at the moment, but we're seeing quite a few other decks going toe to toe with them in rated, like Spright, Mathmech, Floowandereeze, Branded/Despia, Runick, Danger!, Swordsoul, Labrynth, Drytron, @ignister, Shaddoll, Tri-Brigade/Lyrilusc, Exosister, and even Crystal Beast.

What we would like to see are decks that can just go toe to toe with the tier 1 decks without themselves becoming tier 0 or tier -1 or something.

Return to “Custom Cards”