Extravalite (OCG: 光の機械 - エクストラバライト/엑스트라버라이트)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
parhelia_0000
Mood:

Re: Extravalite (OCG: 光の機械 - エクストラバライト/엑스트라버라이트)

Post #61 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:59 am

Fredblade wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote: A perfect deck has answers to everything. At the very least be glad I'm not using cards that insta-win from the main deck.

That's not true, no deck can out everything, decks have hard counters and bad matchups. Swordsoul insta-loses against Token Collector, Tears can't do anything once Dimension Shifter resolves.
Your card might not literally say "win the duel", but your deck is made in a way so it can inherently out everything. That's not realistic design and it's straight up unfair.

parhelia_0000 wrote: Oh please, my decks take skill to play

[Press X to doubt.]

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Slitina wrote:Your cards literally are insta win don’t try to deny the cap.

Let me guess, you're one of those scrubs who complained about how Djinn lock Nekroz was broken back in the day due to that 2-card combo. Well, newsflash for you, I embraced the idea of tier 0 formats. While scrubs like you were complaining about how meta decks are broken and all, I've tirelessly worked hard to save up for meta decks back in my university years so that I can play those very decks. My decks only represent what I remember this game being about - ensuring that the opponent doesn't get to play Yugioh turn 1.

Using "meta is worse" as an excuse is so lame and only shows you're a petty loser that is so insecure about losing an imaginary game with imaginary cards. Even past tier 0 decks had counters. Your deck is way beyond unfair, it is totally horrid bs. You're pretending Konami can't make mistakes in how they design cards and you also choose to ignore that the banlist exist for a reason.

If you think my decks don't take any skill, I'd like to see you try and pilot the deck. Please, make a deck using my custom cards and prove that point.

But we all know that's never gonna happen, because it's far easier for people to sit around and bitch.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #62 by Lil Oldman » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:00 am

Doesnt do auto win bullshit like the others btw
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #63 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:58 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:If you think my decks don't take any skill, I'd like to see you try and pilot the deck. Please, make a deck using my custom cards and prove that point.

But we all know that's never gonna happen, because it's far easier for people to sit around and bitch.

Its not gonna happen because ya shits busted son, make shit that actually takes effort to play, or actually just stop making customs. You'd be doing yourself and everyone a big favor.
b

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #64 by Lil Oldman » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:59 am

* skillfully normal summons robina *
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Slitina

Post #65 by Slitina » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:02 am

* skillfully sets a card* and let’s the opponent actually play the game.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #66 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:54 am

Slitina wrote:* skillfully sets a card* and let’s the opponent actually play the game.

More like: *sets a card like a noob and let the opponent completely wreck you in the game*

There, fixed it for you.

Slitina

Post #67 by Slitina » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:05 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Slitina wrote:* skillfully sets a card* and let’s the opponent actually play the game.

More like: *sets a card like a noob and let the opponent completely wreck you in the game*

There, fixed it for you.

Nah more like it’s called actually letting your opponent play the game and not acting like a man child because you lost over a children’s card game.
Last edited by Slitina on Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #68 by Lil Oldman » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:52 pm

Imagine using the word 'noob' in this day and age, smh my head how cringe

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #69 by Fredblade » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:13 pm

You can make a 20 minute solitaire combo deck if you want, but giving it all sorts of protection against everything that can potentially annoy you is so lame and petty.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #70 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:14 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Imagine using the word 'noob' in this day and age, smh my head how cringe

Perhaps the term "scrub" would be more fitting then?

Slitina wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:

There, fixed it for you.

Nah more like it’s called actually letting your opponent play the game and not acting like a man child because you lost over a children’s card game.

More like "making petty excuses as to why you refuse to conform to the metagame format and constantly play loser decks."

Welcome to Yugioh meta. You wanna survive? Then it's time to think like the meta players.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #71 by Lil Oldman » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:52 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Imagine using the word 'noob' in this day and age, smh my head how cringe

To describe yourself? Totally.

greg503

Post #72 by greg503 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:24 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Slitina wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:More like: *sets a card like a noob and let the opponent completely wreck you in the game*

There, fixed it for you.

More like "making petty excuses as to why you refuse to conform to the metagame format and constantly play loser decks."

Welcome to Yugioh meta. You wanna survive? Then it's time to think like the meta players.

I assure you, meta players don't think like you
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #73 by Lil Oldman » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:26 pm

Ah yes, I remember the Tearlament card that says your opponent cannot link or Xyz suummon rank/link 2s

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #74 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:28 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:

To describe yourself? Totally.

greg503 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
Slitina wrote:Nah more like it’s called actually letting your opponent play the game and not acting like a man child because you lost over a children’s card game.

I assure you, meta players don't think like you

[Press X to Doubt]

Tell that to the folks I used to play with back in locals in my university years, and I can guarantee you, within 5 seconds they will laugh you out of the room.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #75 by Fredblade » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:17 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Tell that to the folks I used to play with back in locals in my university years, and I can guarantee you, within 5 seconds they will laugh you out of the room.

They probably were laughing at YOU specifically because of your continuously bad takes.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #76 by Lil Oldman » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:17 am

If those people saw him now I can guarantee him that within 5 seconds they will laugh him at him. this is the biggest petty spite I have seen. Hilarious.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #77 by parhelia_0000 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:12 am

ARCHETYPE SCHEDULED FOR DELETION

Honestly, I was hoping that my return to custom cards would've been a lot smoother than before. Unfortunately, I've been dealing with insults left to right whenever people saw me creating cards that are not "balanced" to their standards, and in addition, it's come to a point where it's ruining friendships as well.

Will I continue to play Yugioh in Advanced format? Maybe or maybe not, but given how people tell me to harm myself in ranked whenever I play Runick Mine, I don't know if this game would be a healthy hobby for me.

Admins may now lock this thread, thank you.

Return to “Custom Cards”