Extravalite (OCG: 光の機械 - エクストラバライト/엑스트라버라이트)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
parhelia_0000
Mood:

Re: Extravalite (OCG: 光の機械 - エクストラバライト/엑스트라버라이트)

Post #41 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:53 am

Extravalite Odyssey Formation (光の機械オデッセイ・フォーメーション/엑스트라버라이트 오디세이 포메이션) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3533128
If you control no Synchro monsters in your Main Monster Zones: Send a number of cards from the top of your Deck to the GY (min. 3, max. 8); Special Summon 1 "Extravalite" Synchro monster from your Extra Deck that has a Level equal to the number of cards sent, ignoring its Summoning conditions, then, negate the effects of all monsters your opponent controls whose Level/Rank/Link Rating are less than the Summoned monster's Level, except the effects of Synchro monsters. For the rest of this turn after this card is activated, your opponent takes no damage. You can only activate 1 "Extravalite Odyssey Formation" per turn. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Extravalite" monster you control that can be Normal Summoned/Set; Special Summon as many monsters as possible with the same name as that monster, from your hand, Deck, GY, and among your banished cards.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #42 by Lil Oldman » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:05 pm

Lmao
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #43 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:44 pm

Extravalite Tearlaments Deck Profile (October 2022 TCG Format)
We all know how Tearlaments are pretty good tier 1 contenders in the current TCG game. But, what if there was a way to push it to the next level?

Introducing Extravalite Tearlaments!

Deck Link (for those of you who wish to give it a try): https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11746938

MAIN DECK (50)
Monsters (29)
Extravalite Gu-Fighter x2
Extravalite Javelin x2
Extravalite Lance x3
Extravalite Sidewinder x3
Extravalite Synchron x3
PSY-Framegear Gamma x3
PSY-Frame Driver x1
Tearlaments Havnis x3
Tearlaments Merrli x3
Tearlaments Reinoheart x3
Tearlaments Scheiren x3

Spells (21)
Extravalite Carrier Launch Go! x3
Extravalite Frame Shift x3
Extravalite Neutron Star x2
Extravalite Odyssey Formation x3
Extravalite Rising x3
Extravalite Universe x3
Primeval Planet Perlereino x2
Set Rotation x1

Traps (1)
Tearlaments Metanoise x1

EXTRA DECK (15)
Tearlaments Kaleido-Heart x1
Tearlaments Kitkallos x1
Tearlaments Lulucaros x1
Extravalite Anaconda x1
Extravalite Challenger x1
Extravalite Chieftain x2
Extravalite Defender x1
Extravalite Federal Corvette x1
Extravalite Majestic Interdictor x1
Extravalite Python x1
Extravalite Ultimate Drake x1
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1
Extravalite Eagle x2

SIDE DECK (15)
Artifact Lancea x3
The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode x3
Cosmic Cyclone x2
Dark Ruler No More x2
Extravalite Battle Horizon x2
Evenly Matched x3

Instead of relying on Trident for the Cyber Dragon Infinity, Extravalites now have a plan B option for special summon negations, with the help of Lulucaros. As Extravalites use spell cards that can help them dump cards from the deck to the GY, Tearlaments can take advantage of those effects (to some extent) to bring out their fusion boss monsters.

The downside to this hybrid build is that because you're making space for Tearlaments combo pieces, you don't have a lot of space to work with for spell/trap removal in the main deck, hence why I've sided 2 Battle Horizon's just in case.

Does it MLG? Yes sir, it does. This replay explains for itself. https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-43661243

Slitina

Post #44 by Slitina » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:58 pm

How to Make Parhelia Customs
Step 1: Get an idea from a video game or some kind of media
Step 2: Make a niche and interesting gimmick
Step 3: Add alot of unnecessary effects to the point that the gimmick of the archetype gets lost.
Step 4: Grab replays of combo flexing and post it to the forums.
Step 5: Make more support as if they didn’t need to be pushed any further.
Step 6: Enter tag duels and rage at your teammate and opponents for playing the fun of the game or better else lock the whole game and treat it as it’s YOUR game not a team game.
Step 7: Cry to the forums and accuse your partner for “messing you up”
Step 8: Compare your cards to Konami standards
Last edited by Slitina on Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #45 by Fredblade » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:04 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Extravalite Odyssey Formation (光の機械オデッセイ・フォーメーション/엑스트라버라이트 오디세이 포메이션) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3533128
If you control no Synchro monsters in your Main Monster Zones: Send a number of cards from the top of your Deck to the GY (min. 3, max. 8); Special Summon 1 "Extravalite" Synchro monster from your Extra Deck that has a Level equal to the number of cards sent, ignoring its Summoning conditions, then, negate the effects of all monsters your opponent controls whose Level/Rank/Link Rating are less than the Summoned monster's Level, except the effects of Synchro monsters. For the rest of this turn after this card is activated, your opponent takes no damage. You can only activate 1 "Extravalite Odyssey Formation" per turn. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 "Extravalite" monster you control that can be Normal Summoned/Set; Special Summon as many monsters as possible with the same name as that monster, from your hand, Deck, GY, and among your banished cards.

Bruh, combine materials from the deck + dark ruler no more in a quickplay so it can be used during the opponent's turn as well. Thank god it has the no damage clause because THAT'S what this card really needed to be balanced.
"Well, you can negate it with monsters" :ugeek:
Also GY effect not once per turn and it's basically Machine Duplication on steroids that summons from anywhere.
Bruh nobody can take your deck seriously like that.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #46 by parhelia_0000 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:27 am

Invoked Extravalite Deck Profile (October 2022 TCG Format)
We all know how the Invoked engine is splashable in a lot of combo decks, yes? Well, how about we give it a try in Extravalites?

Introducing Invoked Extravalites!

Deck Link (for those of you who wish to give it a try): https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11752978

MAIN DECK (50)
Monsters (21)
Aleister the Invoker x3
Extravalite Gu-Fighter x2
Extravalite Javelin x3
Extravalite Lance x3
Extravalite Sidewinder x3
Extravalite Synchron x3
PSY-Framegear Gamma x3
PSY-Frame Driver x1

Spells (29)
Extravalite Battle Horizon x2
Extravalite Carrier Launch Go! x3
Extravalite Frame Shift x3
Extravalite Neutron Star x2
Extravalite Odyssey Formation x3
Extravalite Rising x3
Extravalite Universe x3
Invocation x2
Magical Meltdown x3
Monster Reborn x1
Pot of Desires x2
Set Rotation x1
Terraforming x1

EXTRA DECK (15)
Invoked Mechaba x2
Extravalite Anaconda x1
Extravalite Challenger x1
Extravalite Chieftain x2
Extravalite Defender x1
Extravalite Farragut Cruiser x1
Extravalite Federal Corvette x1
Extravalite Majestic Interdictor x1
Extravalite Python x1
Extravalite Ultimate Drake x1
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1
Extravalite Eagle x2

SIDE DECK (15)
Artifact Lancea x3
The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode x3
Cosmic Cyclone x2
Harpie's Feather Duster x1
Dark Ruler No More x3
Evenly Matched x3

This deck, admittedly I find, is far better than the Tearlaments variant as it eats into the main deck space a lot less than the Tearlaments variant. This way you can fit in more of the Extravalite combo pieces into the deck, thus reducing the brick ratio further. In addition, because Extravalite monsters are LIGHT attribute, you don't even need to run Salamangreat Almiraj and Secure Gardna in your Extra Deck, as you can use Aleister as Synchro material for Hyper Librarian, Chieftain, Challenger or Anaconda, then banish it and another Extravalite from the GY for the Fusion Summon of Invoked Mechaba.

Does it MLG? FUCK YEAH! This deck definitely has a meta potential. https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-43676850

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #47 by Lil Oldman » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:30 am

Doesn't make stupid bullshit way like other people in customs do btw
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Christen57

Post #48 by Christen57 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:46 am

Slitina wrote:How to Make Parhelia Customs
Step 1: Get an idea from a video game or some kind of media
Step 2: Make a niche and interesting gimmick
Step 3: Add alot of unnecessary effects to the point that the gimmick of the archetype gets lost.
Step 4: Grab replays of combo flexing and post it to the forums.
Step 5: Make more support as if they didn’t need to be pushed any further.
Step 6: Enter tag duels and rage at your teammate and opponents for playing the fun of the game or better else lock the whole game and treat it as it’s YOUR game not a team game.
Step 7: Cry to the forums and accuse your partner for “messing you up”
Step 8: Compare your cards to Konami standards

I think you meant to say "as if they needed to be pushed" instead of "as if they didn’t need to be pushed".

KTeknis

Post #49 by KTeknis » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:37 am

Extravalite Carrier Launch Go! (光の機械キャリア・ランチャー Go! Go!/엑스트라버라이트 캐리어 런처 Go! Go!) wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3522098
...After you activate this card, for the rest of this turn, negate the effects of your opponent's cards that would change the names or Levels of face-up "Extravalite" monsters you control....

That's like... an extremely specific protection there. What did you face before?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Slitina

Post #50 by Slitina » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:12 am

Christen57 wrote:I think you meant to say "as if they needed to be pushed" instead of "as if they didn’t need to be pushed".

Yeah I did thank you.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #51 by Lil Oldman » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:47 pm

Guys for how long do you leave a cake baking in the oven? Its been 6 hours and it started to smell kind of funky.

Christen57

Post #52 by Christen57 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:15 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Guys for how long do you leave a cake baking in the oven? Its been 6 hours and it started to smell kind of funky.

?

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #53 by parhelia_0000 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:06 pm

KTeknis wrote:
Extravalite Carrier Launch Go! (光の機械キャリア・ランチャー Go! Go!/엑스트라버라이트 캐리어 런처 Go! Go!) wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3522098
...After you activate this card, for the rest of this turn, negate the effects of your opponent's cards that would change the names or Levels of face-up "Extravalite" monsters you control....

That's like... an extremely specific protection there. What did you face before?

Some sort of custom deck that changed names and Levels of monsters on the field. Forgot what the custom archetype's name was though. But yeah, I designed it so that I have an answer to those decks.

Slitina

Post #54 by Slitina » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:16 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
KTeknis wrote:

Some sort of custom deck that changed names and Levels of monsters on the field. Forgot what the custom archetype's name was though. But yeah, I designed it so that I have an answer to those decks.

That’s some CrystalMusic Card protection moment over here.

greg503

Post #55 by greg503 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:06 am

Oh boohoo, my deck loses to Stygian Dirge, guess I'll make a card to out it...
Buy Floowandereeze

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #56 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:22 am

greg503 wrote:Oh boohoo, my deck loses to Stygian Dirge, guess I'll make a card to out it...

A perfect deck has answers to everything. At the very least be glad I'm not using cards that insta-win from the main deck.

Slitina

Post #57 by Slitina » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:46 am

Your cards literally are insta win don’t try to deny the cap.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #58 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:12 am

Slitina wrote:Your cards literally are insta win don’t try to deny the cap.

Oh please, my decks take skill to play, all you do is complain about how meta is broken this, meta is broken that, etc.

Let me guess, you're one of those scrubs who complained about how Djinn lock Nekroz was broken back in the day due to that 2-card combo. Well, newsflash for you, I embraced the idea of tier 0 formats. While scrubs like you were complaining about how meta decks are broken and all, I've tirelessly worked hard to save up for meta decks back in my university years so that I can play those very decks. My decks only represent what I remember this game being about - ensuring that the opponent doesn't get to play Yugioh turn 1.

greg503

Post #59 by greg503 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:54 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:

Oh please, my decks take skill to play, all you do is complain about how meta is broken this, meta is broken that, etc.

Let me guess, you're one of those scrubs who complained about how Djinn lock Nekroz was broken back in the day due to that 2-card combo. Well, newsflash for you, I embraced the idea of tier 0 formats. While scrubs like you were complaining about how meta decks are broken and all, I've tirelessly worked hard to save up for meta decks back in my university years so that I can play those very decks. My decks only represent what I remember this game being about - ensuring that the opponent doesn't get to play Yugioh turn 1.

And because you embraced tier 0 philosophy, no one likes your decks... go play solitaire if you want to play solitaire
Buy Floowandereeze

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #60 by Fredblade » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:55 am

parhelia_0000 wrote: A perfect deck has answers to everything. At the very least be glad I'm not using cards that insta-win from the main deck.

That's not true, no deck can out everything, decks have hard counters and bad matchups. Swordsoul insta-loses against Token Collector, Tears can't do anything once Dimension Shifter resolves.
Your card might not literally say "win the duel", but your deck is made in a way so it can inherently out everything. That's not realistic design and it's straight up unfair.

parhelia_0000 wrote: Oh please, my decks take skill to play

[Press X to doubt.]

parhelia_0000 wrote:

Using "meta is worse" as an excuse is so lame and only shows you're a petty loser that is so insecure about losing an imaginary game with imaginary cards. Even past tier 0 decks had counters. Your deck is way beyond unfair, it is totally horrid bs. You're pretending Konami can't make mistakes in how they design cards and you also choose to ignore that the banlist exist for a reason.

Return to “Custom Cards”