Almagicians (OCG: アルマジシャン/아르매지션)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: Almagicians (OCG: アルマジシャン/아르매지션)

Post #81 by Lil Oldman » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:38 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Oh please, stop comparing me to that trash dumpster of a "duelist." At least I don't force people to play competitively or GTFO, and I certainly don't change the rules of the game. I don't stoop so low like that.

You're lying, instead you are and like, CrystalMusic 3.0
Hahahhah
Pathetic :lol:

Do you even have any empirical proof that I'm CrystalMusic's alt? Please present the proof here or shut the fuck up.

#EvidenceOrShutTheFuckUp

greg503 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Oh please, stop comparing me to that trash dumpster of a "duelist." At least I don't force people to play competitively or GTFO, and I certainly don't change the rules of the game. I don't stoop so low like that.

But you do force them to lose unless they make even more degenerate decks

I mean, it's their own fault that most of them aren't maindecking hand traps such as Ash Blossom, Nibiru, Gamma, etc. I mean, did they even study the modern meta of today?

You talk as if a couple of handtraps could stop that kind of degeneracy.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #82 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:47 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:You're lying, instead you are and like, CrystalMusic 3.0
Hahahhah

Do you even have any empirical proof that I'm CrystalMusic's alt? Please present the proof here or shut the fuck up.

#EvidenceOrShutTheFuckUp

greg503 wrote:But you do force them to lose unless they make even more degenerate decks

I mean, it's their own fault that most of them aren't maindecking hand traps such as Ash Blossom, Nibiru, Gamma, etc. I mean, did they even study the modern meta of today?

It surprises me as to how so many people complain about how customs are so OP and yet they don't even bother to study which TCG hand traps would be most optimal.

I guess Glenn Fricker was right, it's so much easier for people to sit around and bitch rather than make any effort.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #83 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:20 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

You're lying, instead you are and like, CrystalMusic 3.0
Hahahhah

Nope, until you edit or delete your fucking custom cards. 8-)
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #84 by greg503 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:20 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I mean, it's their own fault that most of them aren't maindecking hand traps such as Ash Blossom, Nibiru, Gamma, etc. I mean, did they even study the modern meta of today?

It surprises me as to how so many people complain about how customs are so OP and yet they don't even bother to study which TCG hand traps would be most optimal.

I guess Glenn Fricker was right, it's so much easier for people to sit around and bitch rather than make any effort.

Because they would need both the handtraps (no your deck doesn't lose to those you mentioned) to stop your deck (assuming they exist, because you don't like losing to the generic blowouts going second like DRNM, Evenly, etc.) and then have enough resources left to achieve THEIR game plan. So unless they care to engage in an arms race, they'll find a better opponent, leaving you with the people who will arms race you, which you say you hate...
Buy Floowandereeze

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #85 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:23 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:You're lying, instead you are and like, CrystalMusic 3.0
Hahahhah

Nope, until you edit or delete your fucking custom cards. 8-)

Oh, I get it, you're just like Rocket2, declining to prove anything right on the spot with empirical evidence and instead deciding to bitch about how "OP custom card makers are all CrystalMusic~!"

You sir are the very reason why custom card reviewers receive no respect. And for the record, I don't even know who CrystalMusic looks like, and I haven't even met him in person. Have a good day.

greg503 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:You talk as if a couple of handtraps could stop that kind of degeneracy.

Because they would need both the handtraps (no your deck doesn't lose to those you mentioned) to stop your deck (assuming they exist, because you don't like losing to the generic blowouts going second like DRNM, Evenly, etc.) and then have enough resources left to achieve THEIR game plan. So unless they care to engage in an arms race, they'll find a better opponent, leaving you with the people who will arms race you, which you say you hate...

Welcome to Yugioh, where the objective is to make sure your opponent cannot play Yugioh.

That statement has always been true, still is, and always will be true. Don't believe me? Just look at decks like Ishizu Tear, Mystic Mine, Trickstar, PePe, Thunder Dragons, etc. 'cause they ALL made sure that the opponent cannot play Yugioh.

Slitina

Post #86 by Slitina » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:36 am

Even if they have it in their deck, it’s not like they will have it in their opening hand every time.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #87 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:37 am

Slitina wrote:Even if they have it in their deck, it’s not like they will have it in their opening hand every time.

It's called "running 3 copies of them" and "planning their deck list so that they can draw it more consistently."

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #88 by Lil Oldman » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:48 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Slitina wrote:Even if they have it in their deck, it’s not like they will have it in their opening hand every time.

It's called "running 3 copies of them" and "planning their deck list so that they can draw it more consistently."

Motherfucker unnironically said "just draw the out bro"
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Slitina

Post #89 by Slitina » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:51 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:

Motherfucker unnironically said "just draw the out bro"

Since they are a Mystic Mine player
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #90 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:13 am

And a new support card for Almagicians. In the past, Des-Almagicians had to rely on Almagician cards in order to open up their Pendulum combos. Well, thanks to this field spell, NOT ANYMORE! Enjoy!

Almagician Hangleton (アルマジシャン・ドレッドポリス/아르매지션 드레드폴리스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3558605
When this card is activated: You can place 1 "Des-Almagician" monster from your Deck in your Pendulum Zone. You can Link Summon "Des-Almagician" monsters from your Extra Deck using 1 less material, also you can destroy monsters your opponent controls to activate the effects of "Des-Almagician" cards in your Pendulum Zones. All monsters on the field and in the GYs become DARK Spellcaster. Once per turn, if you Pendulum Summon an "Almagician" monster: You can target 1 of those monsters; Special Summon 1 "Des-Almagician" monster from your Deck, whose ATK is less than or equal to the targeted monster. During the End Phase: Special Summon as many "Des-Almagician Skeleton Tokens" (Spellcaster/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500) as possible to the turn player's field in Attack Position, up to the number of cards destroyed while this card was face-up.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #91 by Fredblade » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:41 am

"My deck is fair because it loses to handtraps" spoiler: it doesn't because you make a bunch of broken support so you can play through or negate them.
Also you're not taking into account that you can also play counters to those cards as well like Called by the Grave or Gamma.

And having handtraps and turnskip cards as the only means to counter is not a justification for broken shit, the banlist exist for a reason.

parhelia_0000 wrote:It surprises me as to how so many people complain about how customs are so OP and yet they don't even bother to study which TCG hand traps would be most optimal.

This is customs, not TCG ranked, you're just being sweaty.

Christen57

Post #92 by Christen57 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:07 pm

Slitina wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
greg503 wrote:And of course you play Runick Mine

Because it's a deck that wins duels. You got a problem with that? For the record, Mine decks actually won official tournaments.

I never assumed you didn’t play ranked but from the screenshot and what you said, it tells me you play decks that win. You are someone who is so insecure about losing. You take what’s currently winning and play it all because you want to win. Nothing wrong with that but when you can’t accept the fact you have to lose and make customs that give you an easy win it’s at this point it’s a problem.

Huh?

"You are someone who is so insecure about losing. You take what’s currently winning and play it all because you want to win. Nothing wrong with that"?

If there's nothing wrong with him playing decks that win in rated, why are you calling him "insecure about losing" over that and complaining about that?

Also, Parhelia, these are pictures of CrystalMusic that were posted to the forum a while back: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=38485#p38485

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #93 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:47 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Slitina wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Because it's a deck that wins duels. You got a problem with that? For the record, Mine decks actually won official tournaments.

I never assumed you didn’t play ranked but from the screenshot and what you said, it tells me you play decks that win. You are someone who is so insecure about losing. You take what’s currently winning and play it all because you want to win. Nothing wrong with that but when you can’t accept the fact you have to lose and make customs that give you an easy win it’s at this point it’s a problem.

Huh?

"You are someone who is so insecure about losing. You take what’s currently winning and play it all because you want to win. Nothing wrong with that"?

If there's nothing wrong with him playing decks that win in rated, why are you calling him "insecure about losing" over that and complaining about that?

Also, Parhelia, these are pictures of CrystalMusic that were posted to the forum a while back: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?p=38485#p38485

I mentioned before that I never met him in real life, that's why I wanted people to stop assuming things.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #94 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:13 pm

And a new support card for Almagicians, based on the Hogwarts battle in Deathly Hallows part 2. Enjoy!

Almagician Apocalypse (アルマジシャン・アポカリプス/아르매지션 아포칼립스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3559919
You can only activate 1 "Almagician Apocalypse" per turn. Activate 1 of the following effects:
● Banish 4 "Almagician" Spell cards with different names from your GY; banish all Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls and in their GY face-down.
● Banish 4 "Des-Almagician" monsters from your face-up Extra Deck or GY; banish all monsters your opponent controls and in their GY face-down, except "Almagician" and Spellcaster monsters.
● Banish 1 "Almagician Eternal" or "Almagician Mystical" monster from your field, Extra Deck or GY, and declare 1 card name; if that card is in your opponent's hand or field, they must banish all copies of it, face-down, also neither player can Summon monsters, or activate cards or effects, with the same name as the declared card for the rest of the Duel.
● Special Summon as many "Almagician Eternal" and "Almagician Mystical" monsters from your Extra Deck, GY or among your banished cards, that were Summoned during the Duel, ignoring their Summoning conditions, but return them to the Extra Deck during your 2nd End Phase after activation of this card.
If you only control "Almagician" monsters, you can activate this card from your hand.

Slitina

Post #95 by Slitina » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:45 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Slitina wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Because it's a deck that wins duels. You got a problem with that? For the record, Mine decks actually won official tournaments.

Huh?

My problem is the he has to Win mindset, it’s pretty noticeable in his customs where he would make cards that would shutdown his opponent entirely because in his eyes yugioh is about not letting the other opponent play or has to push his archetype and make them “perfect” so when I see oh he’s playing decks that win it shows me he cant stand the mere fact of losing.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #96 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:36 pm

As requested by others in the DB main page, a new support card for Almagicians. Enjoy!

Almagician Hagrid (アルマジシャン・ハグリッド/아르매지션 해그리드) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3560122
If you control no monsters, or if you only control "Almagician" or Spellcaster monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Almagician Hagrid" once per turn this way. You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Almagician" monster from your Deck, except "Almagician Hagrid." You can banish this card and 1 "Almagician" Spell card from your GY; Special Summon 1 "Almagician Eternal" monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions, but return it to the Extra Deck when it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Almagician Hagrid" once per turn.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #97 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:31 am

Three more support cards for Almagicians. Enjoy!

Almagician Eternal - Trelawney (アルマジシャン・守護神・シベリウス/아르매지션 수호신 시벨리우스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3560717
2 Spellcaster monsters, except Tokens
You can also Link Summon this card by using 1 LIGHT "Almagician" monster you control as material. This card's name is treated as "Almagician Eternal - Ravenclaw" while on the field, in the GY, or banished. When this card is Link Summoned: You can excavate the top 2 cards of your Deck, then if any of those cards are "Almagician" monsters, you can Special Summon them, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the GY; look at the top 4 cards of your opponent's Deck, and if you do, place them on top of their Deck in any order, but you cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except "Almagician" monsters. You can only use each effect of "Almagician Eternal - Trelawney" once per turn.

Almagician Eternal - Scamander (アルマジシャン・守護神・ニュート/아르매지션 수호신 뉴트) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3560710
3 Level 5 Spellcaster monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 "Almagician Eternal - Hufflepuff" you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) This card's name is treated as "Almagician Eternal - Hufflepuff" while on the field, in the GY, or banished. While only you control an "Almagician" monster, your opponent can only activate 1 Spell or Trap card per turn. When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target up to 2 monsters in your opponent's GY; equip it to this card. Gains ATK equal to half total ATK of monsters equipped to this card. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip it to this card. If this card would be destroyed or banished, you can send 1 monster equipped to this card to the GY instead. If this Xyz Summoned card is destroyed: Special Summon 1 "Almagician Eternal" monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

Window to the Past (過去の正門/과거의 정문) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3560692
(This card is always treated as an "Almagician" card.)
If you control an "Almagician Eternal" monster, "Almagician Majestic Potter" or "Almagician Savior": Negate the effects of all Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls, also look at your opponent's Extra Deck, then Special Summon 1 of those monsters to your field, ignoring its Summoning conditions, but it is treated as a Spellcaster monster, also it cannot attack your opponent directly, and it is returned to the Extra Deck when it leaves the field. You can only activate 1 "Window to the Past" per turn. For the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except Spellcaster and Dragon monsters. If a face-up "Almagician" monster(s) you control would be destroyed, banished, or sent to the GY by a card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #98 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:40 pm

SIDE DECK OPTIONS FOR ALMAGICIAN
Hey guys, so I figured I'd point out a couple key cards that you can use in the side deck if you're playing Almagicians. I've designed these cards with the modern format in mind, as I wanted to give my archetype cards that are attuned to better deal with the modern decks of today.

Without further ado, let's begin. First off, we have Wormtail.
This monster, depending on the variant you're playing (whether it be pure Almagicians, Adventurer Almagicians, Dumbledore FTK or Des-Almagicians), can work either in the main deck or in the side deck. It's the archetypal Kaiju that can be summoned to your opponent's field by tributing 1 or 2 monsters. The BEST part is, this monster locks the controller into summoning Almagician monsters only, meaning unless your opponent is playing Almagicians as well, they'll be locked out of special summons while Wormtail is on the field.

So why design Wormtail like a Kaiju? In the original Harry Potter series, Wormtail (a.k.a. Peter Pettigrew) betrayed his friends in favor of the Death Eaters, and as such, to theme it correctly, I wanted to give it the effect that summons it to the opponent's field instead. Such a traitorous monster, isn't he?

This monster is a great way to take out 1-2 key boss monsters the opponent controls and lock out the opponent from being able to Nibiru you during your turn. This side deck thrives against decks such as Ishizu Tear or Spright, which will allow you to eliminate unwanted boss monsters that can potentially disrupt your combo.

Next up is Avada Kedavra, the Killing Curse.
The very curse that murdered scores of wizards and witches, this card allows you to banish any 1 monster your opponent controls at the cost of 1 card from your hand, and until the End Phase of the next turn, neither player can use that monster. A surefire way to either get rid of a starter monster OR a problematic boss monster that can be targeted.

While it is pretty slow against modern decks such as Ishizu Tear, I find that this works best in a control format that focuses on 1-2 boss monsters such as Eldlich.

Next up, Harry's signature spell, the Disarming Spell, Expelliarmus.
This spell has two effects - one that allows you to steal a random card from the opponent's hand if you control 3+ Almagician monsters with different names, and an effect that allows you to negate any spell your opponent activates and set it to your side of the field, a perfect disarmament card to use against a deck that heavily relies on spell cards.

This card thrives best not only against decks that heavily rely on Spell cards, such as Sky Strikers and Exodia decks (Yes, Exodia players, I'm looking at you!), it also allows you to break mirror matches, giving you that much better of a chance to win mirror match games.

Next, a card designed on the theme of the Hogwarts battle, Almagician Apocalypse.
Looks overwhelming, isn't it? It uses GY resources to banish all Spell/Traps or monsters your opponent controls face-down, OR allows you to Prohibition any 1 card for the rest of the duel at the cost of 1 "Almagician Eternal" or "Almagician Mystical" monster you control. This is not only a perfect board-breaker card against backrow-heavy decks, it also works best to lock out the opponent from that one critical card they need to win the game, such as Mystic Mine for example.

While I wouldn't necessarily say that this card completely power-creeps Evenly Matched, as Evenly Matched doesn't require GY resources to activate, I would say rather, that the two cards complement each other.

Of course, we can't forget about the Prophesized Rivals card.
This card is an archetypal Destined Rivals, freezing all monster effects on the field for 1 turn and, if used during the opponent's turn, their monsters are forced to attack right on the spot. This is a great way to shut down combo decks if they heavily rely on monster effects on the field.

Last but not least, a card that serves as a memoir to Harry's good old times with Sirius and Harry's parents, Window to the Past.
This card allows you to steal any 1 monster from the opponent's Extra Deck to your field, allowing you to take away their one boss monster. In addition, if any Almagician monsters you control would be destroyed, banished or sent to the GY by a card effect, you can banish it from the GY instead to protect your monsters. This card is a perfect counter to decks such as Ishizu Tear or Spright, as well as any deck that relies on boss monsters from the extra deck.

Depending on the format, I'll be swapping these cards in/out to adjust my decks to the ever-changing formats. Let me know what you guys think - which of these side deck options would YOU be most likely to use if you were to play Almagicians?

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #99 by parhelia_0000 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:11 am

ARCHETYPE SCHEDULED FOR DELETION

Honestly, I was hoping that my return to custom cards would've been a lot smoother than before. Unfortunately, I've been dealing with insults left to right whenever people saw me creating cards that are not "balanced" to their standards, and in addition, it's come to a point where it's ruining friendships as well.

Will I continue to play Yugioh in Advanced format? Maybe or maybe not, but given how people tell me to harm myself in ranked whenever I play Runick Mine, I don't know if this game would be a healthy hobby for me.

Admins may now lock this thread, thank you.

KTeknis

Post #100 by KTeknis » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:01 am

Hey! I found a survivor!
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1517335
It's not the same, but it kinda surprises me.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Return to “Custom Cards”