Almagicians (OCG: アルマジシャン/아르매지션)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
parhelia_0000
Mood:

Re: Almagicians (OCG: アルマジシャン/아르매지션)

Post #21 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:57 am

Almost forgot to make this support card for Des-Almagicians. Enjoy.

Almagician Horcrux Immortality (アルマジシャン・不滅の注文/아르매지션 불멸의 주문) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3537681
If you control no cards in your Pendulum Zones: Shuffle all "Des-Almagician" Pendulum Monsters from your face-up Extra Deck and GY to your Deck (min. 3), and if you do, place 2 "Des-Almagician" Pendulum Monsters with different names from your Deck in your Pendulum Zones, then draw 1 card, also for the rest of this turn, any damage your opponent would take is halved. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this effect, except "Almagician" monsters. (Quick Effect) You can Banish this card from your GY; this turn, DARK Spellcaster monsters you control cannot be Tributed, or be destroyed by battle or card effects. You can only use each effect of "Almagician Horcrux Immortality" once per turn.
Last edited by parhelia_0000 on Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #22 by parhelia_0000 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:22 am

And another support card to add to Almagicians. Enjoy!

Des-Almagician Wormtail (デス・アルマジシャン・ペティグルス/데스 아르매지션 페티그루스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3539384
Pendulum Effect:
You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Spellcaster and Dragon monsters. This effect cannot be negated. If a face-up "Almagician" monster(s) you control would be destroyed or banished, you can destroy this card in your Pendulum Zone instead.

Monster Effect:
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's field in Defense Position, by Tributing 1 or 2 monsters they control. When this card is Summoned: You can add up to 2 "Des-Almagician" Pendulum Monsters that are face-up in your Extra Deck to your hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except "Almagician" monsters. This face-up card cannot attack or change its battle position. If this card in its owner's control is sent to the GY, banished, or used as material for the Summon of an "Almagician" monster from the owner's Extra Deck: You can Special Summon this card to your opponent's field in Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Des-Almagician Wormtail" once per turn.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #23 by parhelia_0000 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:55 am

Almagician Curse - Morsmorde (アルマジシャン・悪の呪文 - モスモルディウス/아르매지션 악의 주문 - 모스모르디우스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3543393
You can only activate 1 "Almagician Curse - Morsmorde" per turn. After you activate this card, for the rest of the Duel, you cannot Summon monsters, except "Almagician" monsters. Activate 1 of the following effects:
● Banish 3 "Almagician" Spell cards with different names from your Deck; Special Summon 3 "Des-Almagician" monsters with the same name from your Deck.
● Banish 3 "Almagician" monsters with different names from your Deck; add 3 "Almagician" Spell cards with different names from your Deck to your hand.
● Banish 3 "Almagician" cards with different names from your GY; draw 3 cards.
You can banish 3 "Almagician Curse - Morsmorde" from your GY (including this card); Special Summon 1 "Des-Almagician" monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #24 by parhelia_0000 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:37 am

Des-Almagicians Deck Profile (October 2022 TCG Format)

So you guys are probably wondering what the deck profile for the Des-Almagicians is. Well, after some trial and error, after several test duels against others, I can FINALLY unveil the deck profile for my Des-Almagicians.

You thought Almagician monsters only consisted of (mostly) LIGHT Spellcaster monsters in the main deck? Well, let me show you guys the NEW way of playing Almagicians, with Pendulums!

Deck Link (for those of you who wish to try out the deck): https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11758477

MAIN DECK (58)
Monsters (22)
2x Almagician Dobby
3x Almagician Savior
3x Ash Blossom & Joyous Springs
3x Des-Almagician Amateurs
3x Des-Almagician Lucius
3x Des-Almagician Narcissa
3x Des-Almagician Pansy
2x Des-Almagician Wormtail

Spells (32)
2x Almagician Absolute Resolve
3x Almagician Academy
3x Almagician Charm - Accio
2x Almagician Curse - Fiendfyre
3x Almagician Curse - Morsmorde
3x Almagician Doom Penalty
2x Almagician Horcrux Immortality
3x Almagician Motherly Guidance
2x Almagician Potions Class
1x Almagician Riddle Manor
2x Almagician Sword of Gryffindor
3x Almagician Time Turner
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Desires

Traps (4)
3x Almagician Counter - Protego
1x Almagician Counter - Protego Maxima

EXTRA DECK (15)
Almagician Eternal - Gryffindor
Almagician Mystical - Basilisk
Almagician Mystical - Ironbelly
Des-Almagician Eternal - Grindelwald
Almagician Eternal - Slytherin
Almagician Eternal - Snape
Almagician Mystical - Horntail
Almagician Eternal - Hufflepuff
Almagician Eternal - McGonagall
Des-Almagician Eternal - Dementor
Almagician Eternal - Dumbledore
Almagician Eternal - Ravenclaw
Almagician Eternal - Voldemort
Des-Almagician Bellatrix
Des-Almagician Fenrir

SIDE DECK (15)
2x Denko Sekka
3x The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode
2x Almagician Curse - Crucio
2x Cosmic Cyclone
2x Dark Ruler No More
2x Wavering Eyes
2x Evenly Matched

This deck is the embodiment of evil in the Harry Potter lore - as the main deck monsters are Pendulum monsters, you can use them to recur resources while building up your end board. With Grindelwald, you can Raigeki your opponent's board and go for the OTK strats, while with Dementor, you can Harpie's Feather Duster your opponent's board and prevent your opponent from coming up with potential disruptions during the Battle Phase. And of course, this deck is capable of Link Summoning the most feared wizard of all time - Voldemort.

Having said that, this deck is not without its weaknesses. As the Pendulum variant is much more reliant on spell cards, it is susceptible to the usual Pendulum counters such as Anti-Spell Fragrance or Naturia Beast. However, if you do go first with Des-Almagicians, you can set up the board first before your opponent has a chance to lock you out of the pendulum summoning mechanics.

Does it MLG? Of course it does! Yuma Tsukumo ain't got nothing against the might of the Death Eaters! Enjoy! https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-43810080

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #25 by Lil Oldman » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:54 am

Me when the 58 card deck has conpetitive success without Grass or any Engines: :ugeek:
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #26 by Fredblade » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:00 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Des-Almagicians Deck Profile (October 2022 TCG Format)

So you guys are probably wondering what the deck profile for the Des-Almagicians is. Well, after some trial and error, after several test duels against others, I can FINALLY unveil the deck profile for my Des-Almagicians.

You thought Almagician monsters only consisted of (mostly) LIGHT Spellcaster monsters in the main deck? Well, let me show you guys the NEW way of playing Almagicians, with Pendulums!

Deck Link (for those of you who wish to try out the deck): https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11758477

MAIN DECK (58)
Monsters (22)
2x Almagician Dobby
3x Almagician Savior
3x Ash Blossom & Joyous Springs
3x Des-Almagician Amateurs
3x Des-Almagician Lucius
3x Des-Almagician Narcissa
3x Des-Almagician Pansy
2x Des-Almagician Wormtail

Spells (32)
2x Almagician Absolute Resolve
3x Almagician Academy
3x Almagician Charm - Accio
2x Almagician Curse - Fiendfyre
3x Almagician Curse - Morsmorde
3x Almagician Doom Penalty
2x Almagician Horcrux Immortality
3x Almagician Motherly Guidance
2x Almagician Potions Class
1x Almagician Riddle Manor
2x Almagician Sword of Gryffindor
3x Almagician Time Turner
1x Monster Reborn
2x Pot of Desires

Traps (4)
3x Almagician Counter - Protego
1x Almagician Counter - Protego Maxima

EXTRA DECK (15)
Almagician Eternal - Gryffindor
Almagician Mystical - Basilisk
Almagician Mystical - Ironbelly
Des-Almagician Eternal - Grindelwald
Almagician Eternal - Slytherin
Almagician Eternal - Snape
Almagician Mystical - Horntail
Almagician Eternal - Hufflepuff
Almagician Eternal - McGonagall
Des-Almagician Eternal - Dementor
Almagician Eternal - Dumbledore
Almagician Eternal - Ravenclaw
Almagician Eternal - Voldemort
Des-Almagician Bellatrix
Des-Almagician Fenrir

SIDE DECK (15)
2x Denko Sekka
3x The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode
2x Almagician Curse - Crucio
2x Cosmic Cyclone
2x Dark Ruler No More
2x Wavering Eyes
2x Evenly Matched

This deck is the embodiment of evil in the Harry Potter lore - as the main deck monsters are Pendulum monsters, you can use them to recur resources while building up your end board. With Grindelwald, you can Raigeki your opponent's board and go for the OTK strats, while with Dementor, you can Harpie's Feather Duster your opponent's board and prevent your opponent from coming up with potential disruptions during the Battle Phase. And of course, this deck is capable of Link Summoning the most feared wizard of all time - Voldemort.

Having said that, this deck is not without its weaknesses. As the Pendulum variant is much more reliant on spell cards, it is susceptible to the usual Pendulum counters such as Anti-Spell Fragrance or Naturia Beast. However, if you do go first with Des-Almagicians, you can set up the board first before your opponent has a chance to lock you out of the pendulum summoning mechanics.

Does it MLG? Of course it does! Yuma Tsukumo ain't got nothing against the might of the Death Eaters! Enjoy! https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-43810080

What does MLG even mean? Also we know your cards are blatantly broken to beat anything, stop pretending your deck is the hottest shit because no one does, it's lame

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #27 by parhelia_0000 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:44 am

Almagician Lavender (アルマジシャン・ブロニウス/아르매지션 브로니우스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3548341
When a card or effect is activated that would inflict damage to you (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) and 1 "Almagician" monster from your Deck, and if you do, reduce the effect damage you would take by that monster's original ATK, also for the rest of this turn, neither player can activate cards or effects that would inflict damage to a player. If this card is Summoned: You can discard 1 "Almagician" card from your hand; draw 2 cards, then, if any of those cards are "Almagician" monsters, you can Special Summon them. (Quick Effect) You can banish this card from your hand, field or GY; this turn, if you would take battle damage, or lose LP due to a card effect, you gain that much LP instead. You can only use each effect of "Almagician Lavender" once per turn.

greg503

Post #28 by greg503 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:40 am

Rainbow Life the handtrap by itself would probably be meta defining
Buy Floowandereeze

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #29 by parhelia_0000 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:07 am

greg503 wrote:Rainbow Life the handtrap by itself would probably be meta defining

I designed the card as a response to folks who make cards that deal effect damage, not once per turn. (And believe me, I've seen even bigger BS that I had to design it this way, so think of Lavender as a way to shut those guys up.)

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #30 by Lil Oldman » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:09 am

parhelia making a broken card, snore
call me back when they actually make a fun and interactive deck
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Slitina

Post #31 by Slitina » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:10 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Rainbow Life the handtrap by itself would probably be meta defining

I designed the card as a response to folks who make cards that deal effect damage, not once per turn. (And believe me, I've seen even bigger BS that I had to design it this way, so think of Lavender as a way to shut those guys up.)
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #32 by Fredblade » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:18 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:

Another day, another custom card parhelia makes to counter something he just lost against.

greg503

Post #33 by greg503 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:15 pm

Bro just play Hanewata
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #34 by Lil Oldman » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:32 pm

Just play damage juggler smh

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #35 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:07 am

Parhelia does not know the comparison between TCG/OCG meta at Custom, which are two very different things.
His NOSENSE hatred makes me think he's not a very good player, given how he plays.
His behavior is very antisocial.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #36 by Lil Oldman » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:48 pm

DarwisBellium finally coming up with a good take (unreal) :o :o

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #37 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:09 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:DarwisBellium finally coming up with a good take (unreal) :o :o

My return is enough to silence and hate this kind of people like Parhelia and Yuja Drayko's friends.
Honestly
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #38 by Lil Oldman » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:15 pm

It will be remembered as "the only good take they've ever made"...

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #39 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:05 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Parhelia does not know the comparison between TCG/OCG meta at Custom, which are two very different things.
His NOSENSE hatred makes me think he's not a very good player, given how he plays.

Oh, you think MY deck is bonkers OP? Well, wait until you face against CORPS's Outlaw archetype, 'cause THAT deck is worse. I went up against it before with Mordius and I went neg so much just to be able to out his board.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #40 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:47 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Parhelia does not know the comparison between TCG/OCG meta at Custom, which are two very different things.

Oh, you think MY deck is bonkers OP? Well, wait until you face against CORPS's Outlaw archetype, 'cause THAT deck is worse. I went up against it before with Mordius and I went neg so much just to be able to out his board.

Yeah, i see ALL your fucking broken archetypes!
As a ygo custom card pioneer its a no. Muahahah xD
You have to learn to moderate but you don't, then you would cry against my archetypes. xD

Cit.

Return to “Custom Cards”