Almagicians (OCG: アルマジシャン/아르매지션)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
parhelia_0000
Mood:

Re: Almagicians (OCG: アルマジシャン/아르매지션)

Post #41 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:53 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Parhelia does not know the comparison between TCG/OCG meta at Custom, which are two very different things.
His NOSENSE hatred makes me think he's not a very good player, given how he plays.
His behavior is very antisocial.

Oh, you think MY deck is bonkers OP? Well, wait until you face against CORPS's Outlaw archetype, 'cause THAT deck is worse. I went up against it before with Mordius and I went neg so much just to be able to out his board.

Yeah, i see ALL your fucking broken archetypes!
As a ygo custom card pioneer its a no. Muahahah xD
You have to learn to moderate but you don't, then you would cry against my archetypes. xD

I call it "joining the 2022 modern meta." Welcome to the modern days of Yugioh where it's either you dominate the board turn 1 or just lose. I learned to get used to it. The question is, will you?

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #42 by Fredblade » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:05 pm

Up to this point I've given up on taking anything he makes seriously, he's completely delusional about "muh meta decks" and it's not willing to listen to feedback. If he likes to play "muh meta decks" so much why doesn't he just go and play ranked where wins actually matter?... oh wait, I know the answer, it's because he can't bring his OP customs there, that's why, you have to play real decks with real cards that can be countered and lose. He's so insecure and petty about losing, he just became yet another Aromagirl clone by making everything have protection and floodgate effects. Claims customs have become toxic yet he's also part of the problem.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #43 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:16 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Oh, you think MY deck is bonkers OP? Well, wait until you face against CORPS's Outlaw archetype, 'cause THAT deck is worse. I went up against it before with Mordius and I went neg so much just to be able to out his board.

You have to learn to moderate but you don't, then you would cry against my archetypes. xD

I call it "joining the 2022 modern meta." Welcome to the modern days of Yugioh where it's either you dominate the board turn 1 or just lose. I learned to get used to it. The question is, will you?

You complain too much about the meta 2022, I don't see all this discomfort you have. Both Lil Oldman, FredBlade and others, are right that you complain about bullshit!
And let's go!
There is no meta in the custom card, learn and I don't want to wastetime on a loser like you.~
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #44 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:19 pm

Fredblade wrote:Up to this point I've given up on taking anything he makes seriously, he's completely delusional about "muh meta decks" and it's not willing to listen to feedback. If he likes to play "muh meta decks" so much why doesn't he just go and play ranked where wins actually matter?... oh wait, I know the answer, it's because he can't bring his OP customs there, that's why, you have to play real decks with real cards that can be countered and lose. He's so insecure and petty about losing, he just became yet another Aromagirl clone by making everything have protection and floodgate effects. Claims customs have become toxic yet he's also part of the problem.

I see that we understand each other, well yes, the problem is with Parhelia and not with the meta. ;)
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #45 by parhelia_0000 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:53 pm

Two new support cards for Almagicians. These are inspired by the signature spell that Harry Potter himself uses, as well as the Priori Incantatem that occurs in the battle between Harry Potter and Voldemort. Enjoy.

Almagician Charm - Expelliarmus (アルマジシャン・善の魔法 - エクスペリアルムス/아르매지션 선의 마법 - 엑스펠리아르무스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3556267
You can only activate 1 "Almagician Charm - Expelliarmus" per turn. After you activate this card, for the rest of the Duel, you cannot Summon monsters, except "Almagician" monsters. Activate 1 of the following effects:
● If you control 3 or more "Almagician" monsters with different names: Add 1 random card from your opponent's hand to your hand, then, if the added card was a Spell card, you can: Immediately after this chain resolves, activate the Spell card that was added to your hand by this effect.
● When a Spell card or effect is activated while you control a face-up "Almagician" monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, set it to your side of the field.
Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, if this card is in your GY or Banished, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add this card and 1 "Almagician" monster that is Banished or in the GY to your hand, but you cannot Normal Summon/Set monsters this turn.

Almagician Reversed Destiny (アルマジシャン・運命の逆転/아르매지션 운명의 역전) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3556278
If 2 or more Spell cards are on the field (min. 1 on each side), or if 2 or more Spell cards are activated in the same chain, while you control a face-up "Almagician" monster: Both players draw 1 card and reveal it, then each player resolves the following effects, depending on the card drawn by this effect:
● "Almagician" or Spellcaster Monster: Special Summon it to your side of the field, and if you do, gain LP equal to that monster's original ATK.
● Non-Spellcaster Monster: Banish it face-down, then take damage equal to that monster's original ATK.
● Spell: Immediately after this chain resolves, you can activate that Spell card, and if you do, you do not have to pay LP or send cards from your hand, Deck or Extra Deck to activate that Spell card.
● Trap: Negate the effects of all Spell cards you control that are in the same chain, and if you do, take 500 damage per Spell card that were negated in the same chain by this effect.
You can only activate 1 "Almagician Reversed Destiny" per turn.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #46 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:22 am

Fredblade wrote:Up to this point I've given up on taking anything he makes seriously, he's completely delusional about "muh meta decks" and it's not willing to listen to feedback. If he likes to play "muh meta decks" so much why doesn't he just go and play ranked where wins actually matter?... oh wait, I know the answer, it's because he can't bring his OP customs there, that's why, you have to play real decks with real cards that can be countered and lose. He's so insecure and petty about losing, he just became yet another Aromagirl clone by making everything have protection and floodgate effects. Claims customs have become toxic yet he's also part of the problem.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-43879635
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-43880313
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=37528-43940146

And you were saying?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #47 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:30 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Two new support cards for Almagicians. These are inspired by the signature spell that Harry Potter himself uses, as well as the Priori Incantatem that occurs in the battle between Harry Potter and Voldemort. Enjoy.

Almagician Charm - Expelliarmus (アルマジシャン・善の魔法 - エクスペリアルムス/아르매지션 선의 마법 - 엑스펠리아르무스) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3556267
You can only activate 1 "Almagician Charm - Expelliarmus" per turn. After you activate this card, for the rest of the Duel, you cannot Summon monsters, except "Almagician" monsters. Activate 1 of the following effects:
● If you control 3 or more "Almagician" monsters with different names: Add 1 random card from your opponent's hand to your hand, then, if the added card was a Spell card, you can: Immediately after this chain resolves, activate the Spell card that was added to your hand by this effect.
● When a Spell card or effect is activated while you control a face-up "Almagician" monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, set it to your side of the field.
Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, if this card is in your GY or Banished, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add this card and 1 "Almagician" monster that is Banished or in the GY to your hand, but you cannot Normal Summon/Set monsters this turn.

Almagician Reversed Destiny (アルマジシャン・運命の逆転/아르매지션 운명의 역전) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3556278
If 2 or more Spell cards are on the field (min. 1 on each side), or if 2 or more Spell cards are activated in the same chain, while you control a face-up "Almagician" monster: Both players draw 1 card and reveal it, then each player resolves the following effects, depending on the card drawn by this effect:
● "Almagician" or Spellcaster Monster: Special Summon it to your side of the field, and if you do, gain LP equal to that monster's original ATK.
● Non-Spellcaster Monster: Banish it face-down, then take damage equal to that monster's original ATK.
● Spell: Immediately after this chain resolves, you can activate that Spell card, and if you do, you do not have to pay LP or send cards from your hand, Deck or Extra Deck to activate that Spell card.
● Trap: Negate the effects of all Spell cards you control that are in the same chain, and if you do, take 500 damage per Spell card that were negated in the same chain by this effect.

Another broken card, you don't learn my lession... delete your fucking cards :)

Cit.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #48 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:31 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Two new support cards for Almagicians. These are inspired by the signature spell that Harry Potter himself uses, as well as the Priori Incantatem that occurs in the battle between Harry Potter and Voldemort. Enjoy.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #49 by Lil Oldman » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:45 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

You say that, yet you deleted them all once before LMAO
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #50 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:48 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Another broken card, you don't learn my lession... delete your fucking cards :)

Right, I've seen it too with its farewells and tantrums. :lol:

Cit.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #51 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:51 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Another broken card, you don't learn my lession... delete your fucking cards :)

That was once before, which won't happen again.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #52 by Lil Oldman » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:04 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Image

And I am grateful for that, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to revive the Morbius meme in this forums.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #53 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:25 am

And another support card for Almagicians. Enjoy!

Des-Almagician Scabior (デス・アルマジシャン・スキャビア/데스 아르매지션 스캐비어) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3556417
Pendulum Effect:
You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Spellcaster and Dragon monsters. This effect cannot be negated. Negate the effects of cards your opponent controls that would Special Summon monsters that are banished or in their GY.

Monster Effect:
3 Spellcaster monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 4, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card from your Extra Deck. When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can Special Summon 2 "Des-Almagician" monsters with different names from your Deck, but their effects are negated. While this card has an "Almagician" monster attached to it as material, negate any card effect that would move a card in your opponent's GY, except "Almagician" cards, to a different place. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of it until the End Phase. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed or banished, or sent to the GY by a card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #54 by Lil Oldman » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:31 am

Not a morbius card? SNORE

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #55 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:27 am

And new support cards for Almagicians, inspired by the three Deathly Hallows. Enjoy!

Almagician Invisibility Cloak (アルマジシャン・透明のマント/아르매지션 투명의 망토) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3556529
Equip only to an "Almagician" or Spellcaster monster. The equipped monster cannot be targeted, destroyed or banished by your opponent's card effects, also if it would be destroyed by battle, you can send this face-up card to the GY instead. If the equipped monster is used as material for the Xyz Summon of an "Almagician Eternal" monster, you can treat it as 2 monsters. If the equipped monster is used as material for the Xyz Summon of an "Almagician Eternal" monster: Attach this card to the Summoned monster as material. During your Draw Phase, if this card is in your GY, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can add this card to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Almagician Invisibility Cloak" per turn.

Almagician Stone of Life (アルマジシャン・蘇生の石/아르매지션 소생의 돌) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3556501
Target 1 "Almagician" or Spellcaster monster in your GY that can be Normal Summoned/Set; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated, also banish it face-down during the End Phase. You can Banish this card from your GY; add 1 "Almagician" Spell card or "Soul Release" from your Deck or GY to your hand, also for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck, except "Almagician" monsters. You can only use each effect of "Almagician Stone of Life" once per turn.

Almagician Elder Wand (アルマジシャン・絶対全能の魔法/아르매지션 절대전능의 마술) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3556518
When this card is activated: You can Special Summon 1 "Almagician" monster from your Deck, or, if you control an "Almagician" monster, you can add 1 "Almagician" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand instead. The activation and effects of "Almagician" Spell/Trap cards you control cannot be negated, except by the effects of "Almagician" cards your opponent controls. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Almagician" Spell/Trap in your GY; Set that target, also it can be activated this turn. During your End Phase: You can target 1 "Almagician" Spell card in your GY; shuffle it into the Deck, then draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of "Almagician Elder Wand" once per turn.

Almagician Deathly Hallows (アルマジシャン・死の聖物/아르매지션 죽음의 성물) https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3556537
Discard 1 "Almagician" monster; add up to 2 "Almagician" Spell cards with different names from your Deck to your hand. You can Banish this card from your GY; Banish "Almagician Elder Wand," "Almagician Stone of Life" and "Almagician Invisibility Cloak" from your hand, Deck or GY, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Almagician Eternal - Dumbledore" from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions, then you can send up to 3 "Almagician Eternal" monsters with different names from your Extra Deck to the GY. You can only use each effect of "Almagician Deathly Hallows" once per turn.
Last edited by parhelia_0000 on Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #56 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:01 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:You say that, yet you deleted them all once before LMAO

And I am grateful for that, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to revive the Morbius meme in this forums.

Honestly, the name morbius reminds me of a disease. XD

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #57 by DarwisBellium92 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:29 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Image

So much will happen again, loser~

Cit.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #58 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:06 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:You say that, yet you deleted them all once before LMAO

So much will happen again, loser~

greg503

Post #59 by greg503 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:09 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Oh, you think MY deck is bonkers OP? Well, wait until you face against CORPS's Outlaw archetype, 'cause THAT deck is worse. I went up against it before with Mordius and I went neg so much just to be able to out his board.

So you admit you haven't played a duel in the real format for years
Buy Floowandereeze

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #60 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:14 pm

greg503 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Yeah, i see ALL your fucking broken archetypes!

So you admit you haven't played a duel in the real format for years

Actually I have played a real format, and won. Did you skip over the post where I shared a few replays that I played recently?!

Return to “Custom Cards”