Support for plunder patroll

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Alice_pbg

Support for plunder patroll

Post #1 by Alice_pbg » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:10 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11328662

added the regular plunder cards just for comparison sake. the ships are named after the norwegian translation for their attributes (according to google translate)

art by me (which is why it's not the best)

basic idea was that I wanted earth and wind ships. as does every plunder player.

first I added a "crewmate", who replaces another crewmate (or a spell/trap, but mostly another crewmate) in order to try and get the bounty on the crew. You can read it as he captures a crewmate to board the ships. also he summons ships because he needs the ship to arrest the crew (that is my excuse for the summoning effect, he is commandering the ships to take the patroll to justice or whatever)

wind ship is a play on the flying dutchman, a ghost ship. so it adds "people" to it's crew by kidnapping them. also since it's a ghost ship you can't target it (and the others, because it's a better effect).

earth ship is a hybrid that moves on water and land. no idea how it works with their technology... so car on water. since brann bans spells/traps, I made this ship to stop their activation. protecting the plunder patroll cards from being banned is the last protection that wasn't avaiable to the archetype(I think). so it's here.

I didn't actually have any idea for what a divine ship would be, but it felt incomplete without one. so submarine it is...it has non targeting destruction. and gives lots of resources back (it's divine, so I wanted to give it a really powerfull effect to compensate for the bad attribute required).

Plunder could really do with a link 1, so I made one. it's effect is booty but for the GY. Also I had no idea what to name it, because unlike the bounty hunter I couldn't think of a reference for a lookout, so it's just half of spyglass.

so... opinions? reminder that while it may feel really powerfull all together, you will rarely have more than maybe 3 attributes on the field.

Return to “Custom Cards”