Just made the bane of DPE's existence

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Mastery682

Just made the bane of DPE's existence

Post #1 by Mastery682 » Sat May 14, 2022 3:01 am

It's a beatstick that's hard to destroy and banishes HERO's from the field and Grave.
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3203150

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #2 by Lil Oldman » Sat May 14, 2022 3:05 am

A) bruh just play around the broken recursive destruction /j
B) V-Link potential
C) It isn't destroying anything, so it won't gain attack.
D) no image custom card moment
E) bad PSCT
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Mastery682

Post #3 by Mastery682 » Sat May 14, 2022 3:20 am

I'm trying to get a cardart for it but it keeps saying wrong file type. How do i get the right filetype?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #4 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 14, 2022 9:54 am

Mastery682 wrote:I'm trying to get a cardart for it but it keeps saying wrong file type. How do i get the right filetype?

Easy, delete your fucking not original custom card. 8-)
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 14, 2022 10:44 am

Imagine making a custom card as a counter to an Official Card, then expect people not to make more broken shit than DPE in customs.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #6 by greg503 » Sat May 14, 2022 11:38 am

Just Skill Drain the activation
Buy Floowandereeze

Mastery682

Post #7 by Mastery682 » Sat May 14, 2022 1:12 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:Imagine making a custom card as a counter to an Official Card, then expect people not to make more broken shit than DPE in customs.

I think its good enough on its own when in a HERO deck. I'm about to make a HERO Link 3 that literaly JUST shuffles a banished card back into the deck so that you can re-summon Malicious to go into the monster.
Edit: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3203949

So the combo is: Warrior monster is on the field and Malicious is in the grave. Banish Malicious to summon another. Go into cross crusader and Special Summon the Malicious that was used for its link summon. Go into Freelancer and shuffle the banished Malicious back into the deck. Banish the Malicious in the grave to summon the one sent to the deck and use it and freelancer to go into Sapastrength for big ol' beatstick, especially if you have The Shining on the field.

Mastery682

Post #8 by Mastery682 » Sat May 14, 2022 1:34 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with these cards, I think that Summoning DPE with Fusion Destiny can start the combo if you use denier + Malicious. You get your own DPE And this monster on the field now.

To be honest, I really just wanted a way to make DPE harder to use outside of HERO decks. It was either this or something stupid like having Fusion Destiny require you to banish 10 HEROs from your deck and shuffle them back in before using its effects.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #9 by Lil Oldman » Sat May 14, 2022 2:04 pm

Lmao both cards are stupid, just make DPE require the Original Phoenix Enforcer, or simply s HERO fusion monster
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Renji Asuka

Post #10 by Renji Asuka » Sat May 14, 2022 3:07 pm

Mastery682 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Imagine making a custom card as a counter to an Official Card, then expect people not to make more broken shit than DPE in customs.

I think its good enough on its own when in a HERO deck. I'm about to make a HERO Link 3 that literaly JUST shuffles a banished card back into the deck so that you can re-summon Malicious to go into the monster.
Edit: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=3203949

So the combo is: Warrior monster is on the field and Malicious is in the grave. Banish Malicious to summon another. Go into cross crusader and Special Summon the Malicious that was used for its link summon. Go into Freelancer and shuffle the banished Malicious back into the deck. Banish the Malicious in the grave to summon the one sent to the deck and use it and freelancer to go into Sapastrength for big ol' beatstick, especially if you have The Shining on the field.

You missed the point.

It's customs. Players can literally make cards even more powerful than DPE that you can't respond to.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57

Post #11 by Christen57 » Sat May 14, 2022 3:12 pm

Mastery682 wrote:I'm trying to get a cardart for it but it keeps saying wrong file type. How do i get the right filetype?

The image file should be gif, jpg, or png. I don't believe any other file type will be accepted. The file's size also needs to be no more than 4 Megabytes.

Return to “Custom Cards”