Solar Explosion

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Solar Explosion

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:08 pm

What, a Counter Trap? Yes, that is indeed quite rare, since they are typically limited in what you can do with them I find, I rarely make them, and that it's not super common to play them these days, but I had an idea for a card that punishes boss monsters, aka Level/Rank 7 and higher and Link-4 and higher monster. As with many Counter Traps, it negates the effect and destroys the monster, but it also blows up all other monsters they control with a lower Level/Rank or Link Rating than that monster, so it can really punish things hard. It also deals damage to both players based on the number destroyed, so it can be a great burn card as well. Lastly, you get to Set it back again if you took 2000 or more damage, and if you control no monsters, you can activate the card again that turn. This can be helpful in case your opponent plays something like D/D/D where they play with various kinds of monsters, or any Deck that relies on Link Monsters by destroying their Link Monster they use to build their field and then their main monsters. The one downside is of course not having any monsters to use this against, so I recommend it as a Side Deck card in most cases.

When your opponent activates the effect of a Level/Rank 7 or higher or Link-4 or higher monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that monster and all monsters your opponent controls whose Level, Rank or Link Rating is less than or equal to that monster, then both players take damage equal to the number of cards destroyed x 1000, also, after that, if you took 2000 or more damage, you can Set this card instead of sending it to the GY, and if you control no monsters, you can activate this Set card this turn.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Return to “Custom Cards”