How balanced is The Extra Cemeteral Dimension

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zack223
Mood:

How balanced is The Extra Cemeteral Dimension

Post #1 by Zack223 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:14 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2806987 The Extra Cemeteral Dimension unlike my other cards nit many Decks can play The Extra Cemeteral Dimension due to it also letting your opponent also gets to interact with your Extra Deck idk maybe True Dracos, Monarchs, and Floowandereezes can play it properly and is the only 1 that doesn't care about its drawbacks.

Yeah a way better version of Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries in fact Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries is so TRASH at what it does it today's META Game in doesn't function properly and OH it requires your opponent to CONTROL MORE THEN YOU Laughable Hand trap I must say and also Requires you to know your opponent's EXTRA DECK in which case that SUCKS except in mirror matches maybe it was good in 2017 and 2018 but its not a good card now a days it SUCKS in fact that's why I made this card the fact Floowandereeze would have a field day with this doesn't make it too broken and Besides Power Creep is a good thing this card hits good cards like Destiny HERO - Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon Borreload Savage Dragon Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS - Sky Thunder Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess and Accesscode Talker, etc in which case you don't have to reveal them HECK... Scratch let alone you don't have to play those cards in your Extra Deck when playing this card VS Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries in which cause you need to have those cards in your Extra Deck and HOPE your opponent plays the Revealed Cards in their Extra Deck in which case that's a bad thing just guessing what your opponent plays in their Extra Deck this card also has Risk factor to it it's a Double Edge Sword but at least you don't have to guess or think your opponent plays those Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries Relays on the opponent doing to much for it to be any card of usefulness in its factor so this card lets you straight up use it without ever relaying on your opponent playing their Extra Deck a certain way or them controlling more then you to use it this card is way more useful then the trash which is Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries in 2021 HECK you can banish the Lyrilusc Xyz monsters so Lyrilusc Tri-brigade as a much harder time beating you or winning games then if either they no more Lyrilusc Xyz monsters or they try to activate Tri-Brigade Revolt you can just chain this card to it looking at your opponent's Extra Deck and banish face-down all copies of the Tri-Brigade Shuraig the Ominous Omen their about to Summon forcing the opponent to change what Tri-Brigade Link Monster they wanted to Summon using Tri-Brigade Revolt forcing the Tri-Brigade player in a Situation where their in a weird spot to either Summon a diffennet Tri-Brigade Link Monster they intended to Summon or if they have no more legal targets to Summon from the Extra Deck in which case Tri-Brigade Link Monsters Tri-Brigade Revolt just fizzles out and doesn't resolve it's effect causing the opponent to waste their valuable resources and HECK this card can be used against Sky Strikers banishing all copies of their valuable and beloved Sky Striker Ace - Kagari(s) and/or banishing their Destiny HERO - Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer a card I already mentioned early in this post forcing Sky Striker players to play without their beloved Sky Striker Ace - Kagari during the duel if you went first or you set this card preventing your opponent from playing Key Cards and Boss Monsters from their Extra Deck this card will flip the duel on its head, including your opponent in which case they have to make either different decisions during the duel in which the opponent might not want to make or do something else entirely or play the duel without those cards if you went first and had 2 copies you would activate 1 copy if activated and resolve your opponent loses 3 good cards in their Extra Deck but doesn't stop them from playing the game then you go to set the 2nd copy of the card after your done your plays banishing face-down another 3 copies of your opponent's Key cards or boss Monsters from their Extra Deck means they lost 6 good cards in their Extra Deck and assuming your opponent let this card resloved you have already lost 6 cards in your Extra Deck and this card is only a -1 in card aventage so yes this card is kinda broken but I think its effects are good the way it is and plus neither player can recover face-down banished cards because it's harder and harsher then a Normal banish and that was all I had to say in this post to get whatever off my mind and get off my chest. This card can be used to remove key cards or combo pieces such as Linkuriboh, and other Link 1 Monsters, Crystron Halqifibrax, Predaplant Verte Anaconda, and even that pesky I:P Masquerena and even the Knightmares and I forgot to mention the Invoked Fusion Monsters and forgot to mention the Invoked engine in decks mostly popularly play in Shaddolls otherwise known as Shaddoll Invoked in I played the Deck before you would Normal Summon Aleister the Invoker Search your Invocation Link off your Aleister the Invoker putting him in the GY for Invocation to Link Summon and just to banish your Artemis, the Magistus Moon Maiden to create Invoked Mechaba so you can negate your opponent's cards and effects and then activate Invocation to recycle itself and add your banished Aleister the Invoker back to your hand as a follow up for your next turn in which case its a +2 so you can either banish all copies of Invoked Mechaba so your opponent has no more omi-negates in their Shaddoll Deck and even if you do banish all copies of Invoked Mechaba they can still make Artemis, the Magistus Moon Maiden just to afterwards if they have Shaddoll Fusion they can just use that Artemis, the Magistus Moon Maiden and a Shaddoll monster from their hand to create El Shaddoll Construct so you have a choice to banish with this card's effect you can either banish all copies of Artemis, the Magistus Moon Maiden which that would hurt the Shaddoll player by a lot more if you decided to banish all copies Artemis, the Magistus Moon Maiden then if u decided to banish all copies Invoked Mechaba in which cause that still hurts the Shaddoll player but they can still continue their plays as Normal and Summoning El Shaddoll Construct instead if they have no Invoked Mechaba but if you banish all copies of Artemis, the Magistus Moon Maiden they lose access to easy to Summon LIGHT Monsters in which that used create their Stronger Fusion Monsters petty much ending turns so it's not even that broken its a -1.

Here's the Link to the original thread: https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/topic/ ... -dimension

Zacian best Pokemon he is fucking cool

Zack223
Mood:

Post #2 by Zack223 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:30 pm

I need an Review on this card

Zacian best Pokemon he is fucking cool

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 am

I mean, make it like Dogmatika Maximus where you need an Extra Deck to banish, The Monarch's Erupt doesn't need to be playable alongside this.
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Custom Cards”