How balanced Is Armageddon Soul Spirit Dragon?

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zack223
Mood:

How balanced Is Armageddon Soul Spirit Dragon?

Post #1 by Zack223 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:22 am

Oh @greg503 :evil: hey you I don't want to hear you in this thread you I hate you and you specify @others, except greg503 you guys can rate my cards greg503 should always be ignored also here is the card

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2716131

Zacian best Pokemon he is fucking cool

KTeknis

Post #3 by KTeknis » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:27 pm

You probably don't want to make it summonable from the GY since it's effect are quite strong. it's second effect is basically stronger Hey Trunade and Dark Simorgh combined. Unsure about the third effect.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Saraak
Mood:

Post #4 by Saraak » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:48 pm

So it's a card that hates back-row and performs a similar function to Harpies Feather Duster, but doubles as a body in Chaos Decks and is searchable in Blue-Eyes Decks with Melody of Awakening Dragon? Both of these effects can be used in one turn?

Not to mention, unable to be responded to? Dark Ruler No More has that clause, but it doesn't send to the GY at all and also prevents you from dealing damage. Accesscode Talker has that clause, but it's a Link 4 and therefore requires more resources to summon it. Forbidden Droplet requires you to send an appropriate Card Type so that they cannot respond, and you generally lose cards in hand. All cards with this clause, from what I can tell, all have some sort of major drawback; losing in card advantage, being hard to access, or simply unsearchable. This Dragon, effectively, is none of these things.

TLDR; It's overpowered against back-row decks. People will end up using it, regardless of its other effects, just to get around back-row. I'd suggest either removing the 'unable to be responded to' clause entirely or add more costs onto it so that it's not activated by dumping it.

Though, with your apparent track record, such changes are extremely unlikely.
An aggregate of all my Custom Cards: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14930
I'm open to being criticized. I'm not a perfect human being who knows when or where he fucked up, but truly willing to learn.

Slitina

Post #5 by Slitina » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:28 pm

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand or GY) by banishing other 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your GY. You can only Special Summon "Armageddon Soul Spirit Dragon(s)" once per turn. (Quick Effect): You can discard this card; your opponent cannnot Set Spells/Traps, until the end of your opponent's next turn, then if your opponent controls Set Spells/Traps you can make them send all Set Spells/Traps to the GY. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. If this card is Special Summoned: You can discard 1 card; add 1 Level 4 or lower DARK or LIGHT Monster from your GY or that is banished to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Armageddon Soul Spirit Dragon" once per turn. Ok first of all, If this card has the effect of Cold Wave for your opponent it should never be able to Special Summon from the GY not to mention your opponent cannot respond to this card. Saraak mentioned couple cards like Accesscode Talker and Forbidden Droplets, eventho those cards have can’t be responded effects those cards take resources. For Instance, Accesscode’s effect requires multiple attributed link monsters to get the full benefit. Forbidden Droplets has a similar idea but you need to have the right cards you wanna negate AND the amount. In short, no it’s not balanced being a opponent can’t respond Cold Wave. This is my problem with customs making cards that want me to think “What if they got that card played against them?”
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Return to “Custom Cards”