Balanced
17%
Weak
No votes

Total votes: 6

greg503

Re: How balanced is my Minor Archetype

Post #21 by greg503 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:42 pm

KTeknis wrote:Zack, We don't know any of the context between you and Greg, so other player may saw it as if you suddenly hated Greg out of the blue. An explanation from your side might help clear up the situation and perhaps resolve the situation in a more coolheaded way.
Also Greg, did you dueled or having a DM with zack before?

After looking back, it seems like I made him angry over saying Red eyes 2 didn't deserve a punishment in comparison to him, and he's sent a few angry DMs after that. And no, I don't think we ever dueled on DB.
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #22 by greg503 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:44 pm

Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #23 by Christen57 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:50 pm

greg503 wrote:
KTeknis wrote:Zack, We don't know any of the context between you and Greg, so other player may saw it as if you suddenly hated Greg out of the blue. An explanation from your side might help clear up the situation and perhaps resolve the situation in a more coolheaded way.
Also Greg, did you dueled or having a DM with zack before?

After looking back, it seems like I made him angry over saying Red eyes 2 didn't deserve a punishment in comparison to him, and he's sent a few angry DMs after that. And no, I don't think we ever dueled on DB.

What were the angry DMs?

KTeknis

Post #24 by KTeknis » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:03 pm

greg503 wrote:After looking back, it seems like I made him angry over saying Red eyes 2 didn't deserve a punishment in comparison to him, and he's sent a few angry DMs after that. And no, I don't think we ever dueled on DB.

I see. Well I had nothing to say for now. Let's see if he had something else to say.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Slitina

Post #25 by Slitina » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:38 pm

To be fair tho Greg was right tho like Zack was extremely more toxic then red eyes especially what he said right after that I don’t wanna mention.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Return to “Custom Cards”