New Utopia/Utopic/Number/Zexal/XYZ support how balanced is it?

Post your custom made cards in this forum

How balanced is it?

Overpowered
57%
Balanced
43%
Okay
No votes

Total votes: 7

Zack223
Mood:

New Utopia/Utopic/Number/Zexal/XYZ support how balanced is it?

Post #1 by Zack223 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:40 am

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2699259 the Link monster that acts like support
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2616061 the new utopia form it has a gun
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2616214 new rank up card

Okay so 3 new cards so please tell me what you think of them?

Zacian best Pokemon he is fucking cool

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #2 by Fredblade » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:00 am

I do not think they need support, they got plenty support in one core booster set, 1 special set and a structure deck, also isn't a bit contradictory to have a Link monster? I think some cards of the archetype restrict your Extra Deck summons to only Xyz Monsters, also, with the Master Rule 4 revision, decks do not really depend on links anymore.
Also the first line of the Link monster is that it can't be negated, and that could be tolerable if the effects were underwheilming, but it's a +2 search on summon that can't be negated, are people really that salty about Ash Blossom?
The other cards I won't bother reading in detail, they're too long and glittered with many conditions and restrictions that don't really mean nothing.

james123
Mood:

Post #3 by james123 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:02 pm

Fredblade wrote:I do not think they need support, they got plenty support in one core booster set, 1 special set and a structure deck, also isn't a bit contradictory to have a Link monster? I think some cards of the archetype restrict your Extra Deck summons to only Xyz Monsters, also, with the Master Rule 4 revision, decks do not really depend on links anymore.
Also the first line of the Link monster is that it can't be negated, and that could be tolerable if the effects were underwheilming, but it's a +2 search on summon that can't be negated, are people really that salty about Ash Blossom?
The other cards I won't bother reading in detail, they're too long and glittered with many conditions and restrictions that don't really mean nothing.

But they do because Customs Exist
Oh yeah Zack, Zexal battleships Link Material shoulds be like "2 Effect Monsters, including at least 1 "ZW -" or "ZS -" monster" in order to make the effect look comparabl

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:24 pm

"Rank-Up-Magic", "same rank". :lol:
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Custom Cards”