Single/Dual Monster Archetypes Done Right

Post your custom made cards in this forum
DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Re: Single/Dual Monster Archetypes Done Right

Post #21 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:33 am

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Oh boy, I get to say that War Gift should target alongside discarding a card for cost AND that you use semicolons after costs, normal colons are for conditions. The kayfabe intensifies.

Wrong!
War Gift is OPT

It is, I said that both discarding a card and targeting a card are costs. So both of those costs should be at the front of the card text with a semicolon (there is a colon there according to the replay). The other spell you opened seems to be written just fine, so yes, I did cherrypick that card. Stuff like this is why I'm convinced you're acting like you have years of experience.

And with this? Ok?
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Futuregamer

Post #22 by Futuregamer » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:19 pm

Slitina wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Fuck yours, retards!
Futuregamer is NOT best cardmaker on internet.
Own rules are wrong.
I have 14 years of cardmaker experiences and i create irl my archetypes, yours... tsk... go learn, lowers!

PS: My Schrodinger is a DARK Psychic with autoself banish and... ALL Mining Mek Synchro request a "The Mining Arcanum" as Tuner.
Loser!

Leading by example is a good way to teach, if you want to teach us how to be better card makers, then let us see your cards, if they're so good.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=29489176 say no more.

Damn these designs are bad (also cards with no images, ever a sign of quality), & clearly no understanding of PSCT.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #23 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:34 pm

Futuregamer wrote:
Slitina wrote:
greg503 wrote:Leading by example is a good way to teach, if you want to teach us how to be better card makers, then let us see your cards, if they're so good.

https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=29489176 say no more.

Damn these designs are bad (also cards with no images, ever a sign of quality), & clearly no understanding of PSCT.

Shut up, fake and retard Peloponnese cardmaker, your archetype are useless.
You also feel like a great cardmaker... lies, because you have already made a mistake at the start, I have 14 years of experience in custom cards and you, pfff... ahahaha
You make me laugh, you have a lot to learn and stop calling me retarded when then, it's you.

Shame on you!
BYE
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Futuregamer

Post #24 by Futuregamer » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:46 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Shut up, fake and retard Peloponnese cardmaker, your archetype are useless.
You also feel like a great cardmaker... lies, because you have already made a mistake at the start, I have 14 years of experience in custom cards and you, pfff... ahahaha
You make me laugh, you have a lot to learn and stop calling me retarded when then, it's you.

Shame on you!
BYE

We have never even interacted on DB as far as I can tell... It shows no recorded pm history, and I have no duel records against you. What happened? Did I beat up an alt?
Edit: Oh, let me guess. The generic guidelines from the main advice article about what's considered dumb hit way too close to home? (also I'm not from Peloponnese)

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #25 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:55 pm

Futuregamer wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Shut up, fake and retard Peloponnese cardmaker, your archetype are useless.

Shame on you!
BYE

We have never even interacted on DB as far as I can tell... It shows no recorded pm history, and I have no duel records against you. What happened? Did I beat up an alt?
Edit: Oh, let me guess. The generic guidelines from the main advice article about what's considered dumb hit way too close to home? (also I'm not from Peloponnese)

But shut up, you don't even know me, you have no experience, that I look you saw my Aureon, Blocker War Dragon, you called me retard... then I say that I hate the War Costum.

But please, the criticisms of my cards are zero.

Bye.

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #26 by Renji Asuka » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:19 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Futuregamer wrote:

Shut up, fake and retard Peloponnese cardmaker, your archetype are useless.

Shame on you!
BYE

Didn't you just bitch about people being racist towards you, yet you choose to be racist to a person you never interacted with before now?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #27 by greg503 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:20 am

Futuregamer wrote:

Shame on you!
BYE

For the act, they have to lash out against anyone who remotely criticizes them, feels CrystalMusic man.
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #28 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:47 am

Your words and criticism are useless for me...

Bye

Cit.

Debt

Post #29 by Debt » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:10 am

Can't attack any of the man's points so he insults him for being Greek. Pathetic.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #30 by DarwisBellium92 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:49 am

Debt wrote:Can't attack any of the man's points so he insults him for being Greek. Pathetic.

No, for bad cardmaker

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #31 by Renji Asuka » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:05 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Debt wrote:Can't attack any of the man's points so he insults him for being Greek. Pathetic.

No, for bad cardmaker

If that was the case you wouldn't have brought up nationality/race.

james123
Mood:

Post #32 by james123 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:13 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

No, for bad cardmaker

If that was the case you wouldn't have brought up nationality/race.

Wow, this 4 way Argument is getting intense, I'm just gonna go get some Popcorn and watch all of you fight

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #33 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:16 pm

greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Meh, i prefer my unique and original custom archetypes: War Ally, War Dragon, Mining Mek, Schrodinger, Electro/Electropylon, Darkfuture, Dragon of Chaos, Adamantine, Oblivion, Georuler, Faberge Dragon etc...

War Ally: Private at best.
War Dragon: Private at best, a few other creators have made monsters with that in its name.
Mining Mek: 1 public Synchro!
Schrodinger: Private at best, with 2 anime cards using Schrodinger in their names and a few other custom cards.
Electropylon: Private at best, with Electro being quite common.
Darkfuture: Private at best.
Dragon of Chaos: Private at best, a few other creators have made monsters with that in its name.
Adamantine: Private at best, with an anime cards using Adamantine in its names and a few other custom cards.
Oblivion: Private at best, others have made archetypes named this.
Georuler: Private at best.
Faberge Dragon: Private at best.
Not making your archetypes public, what are you, Italian CrystalMusic?

I forgot:
My Adamantine archetype (in Italian it is "Diamantifero") is inspired by famous diamonds (Cullinan, Hope, Dresden etc.) and they are all LIGHT Monsters (except Orlov which is DARK). They have effects with LP gain and while you have higher LP than your opponent, apply their effects and do FTK combos with a card; Bort the Imperfect.

Cit.

Christen57

Post #34 by Christen57 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:21 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Meh, i prefer my unique and original custom archetypes: War Ally, War Dragon, Mining Mek, Schrodinger, Electro/Electropylon, Darkfuture, Dragon of Chaos, Adamantine, Oblivion, Georuler, Faberge Dragon etc...

War Ally: Private at best.
War Dragon: Private at best, a few other creators have made monsters with that in its name.
Schrodinger: Private at best, with 2 anime cards using Schrodinger in their names and a few other custom cards.
Dragon of Chaos: Private at best, a few other creators have made monsters with that in its name.
Adamantine: Private at best, with an anime cards using Adamantine in its names and a few other custom cards.

I forgot:
My Adamantine archetype (in Italian it is "Diamantifero") is inspired by famous diamonds (Cullinan, Hope, Dresden etc.) and they are all LIGHT Monsters (except Orlov which is DARK). They have effects with LP gain and while you have higher LP than your opponent, apply their effects and do FTK combos with a card; Bort the Imperfect.

So can you make these archetypes public so we can see them for ourselves?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #35 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:13 am

Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:War Ally: Private at best.

I forgot:

Unfortunately no, I know well what you will do with my precious and unique archetypes: you will steal my artworks, effects, etc. And anyway, it has already happened to me in the past that a guy made me copy and paste one of my custom cards. I'm not going to go public for this, I'm sorry.

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #36 by Renji Asuka » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:20 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I forgot:

Unfortunately no, I know well what you will do with my precious and unique archetypes: you will steal my artworks, effects, etc. And anyway, it has already happened to me in the past that a guy made me copy and paste one of my custom cards. I'm not going to go public for this, I'm sorry.

As if people couldn't access your custom cards anyways...

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #37 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:52 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

As if people couldn't access your custom cards anyways...

The one who hates custom cards has spoken... :lol:
I know well that you are there waiting for me to publish my custom cards when you then stole them from me. u_u

Cit.

Slitina

Post #38 by Slitina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:54 pm

Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
greg503 wrote:War Ally: Private at best.

I forgot:

I posted this on this post but I suppose you didn’t see you it but this replay has a handful of his customs specifically his War Dragons.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #39 by DarwisBellium92 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:40 pm

Slitina wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I forgot:

I posted this on this post but I suppose you didn’t see you it but this replay has a handful of his customs specifically his War Dragons.

Too bad you don't know the mechanics of the archetype GOOD.
You should shut up if you don't know the full potential of my custom deck.

Anyway, delete your stupids and insignificant of me replays, thanks.

Cit.

Slitina

Post #40 by Slitina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:29 pm

No thanks Italian CrystalMusic and the more I think about it man I actually like CrystalMusic then angry Italian man.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

Return to “Custom Cards”