Custom Archetype: Clockwork Town

Post your custom made cards in this forum
D2 Shield
Mood:

Custom Archetype: Clockwork Town

Post #1 by D2 Shield » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:20 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8816806

Hello! I'm coming with another custom archetype that I wanted to show here and it's probably one of my weakest ones but I wanted to make it a some kind of control/burn deck that allows my monsters to attack directly for some poke damage. I'm mostly trying to think of concepts while making my cards and less about cohesive strategy so have that in mind :D

Thank you for checking out my cards.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:33 am

D2 Shield wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8816806

Hello! I'm coming with another custom archetype that I wanted to show here and it's probably one of my weakest ones but I wanted to make it a some kind of control/burn deck that allows my monsters to attack directly for some poke damage. I'm mostly trying to think of concepts while making my cards and less about cohesive strategy so have that in mind :D

I see a huge PTSC problems.
"Deal" no... "inflict" yes.
Tribute Summon for me is Normal Summon.
Etc...
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

D2 Shield
Mood:

Post #3 by D2 Shield » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:13 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Etc...

I don't use psct and I don't plan on using it any time sooner because I have more important things to commit to right now. Thanks for checking out my cards.

Slitina

Post #4 by Slitina » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:29 pm

D2 Shield wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Etc...

I don't use psct and I don't plan on using it any time sooner because I have more important things to commit to right now. Thanks for checking out my cards.

Then why bother showing it off…?
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #5 by DarwisBellium92 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:23 pm

D2 Shield wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Etc...

If you get complaints that your cards have PTSC issues that need to be improved, don't hesitate to look for me, because in the end, it's your job to get better and not make excuses.

With this, I close.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

D2 Shield
Mood:

Post #6 by D2 Shield » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:00 am

I like to think of concepts and showing them off to people even tho I don't put psct. You're right, I shouldn't put them here but I like doing so. I can implement psct on my cards whenever I want and I'm still not choosing to do it because I don't want to do it right now. Also, I would like to ask of you to stop being emotional, everyone, not just you two, over a card game and to not get offended by someone not using psct because it's much easier to say for both you and me "no psct" and everyone can go on with their life without a soar throat. Thank you for checking out my cards. And thank you for offering you help with psct but no thank you :D

Return to “Custom Cards”