MagicalAndroid1821

A series of handtraps I made

Post #1 by MagicalAndroid1821 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:59 am

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:28 am

Ghost Sisters Archetype is Handtraps best
Also my Electro/Electropylon archetype has 9 Handtraps u_u
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #3 by greg503 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:57 pm

Why does Aqua add ANY card? Why does Beast remove the card from the field? I don't think Herder should be Maxx "C" 2 and end your opponent's turn. You are aware that Ghost & Daggers won't banish cards that change zones as cost, right?
Buy Floowandereeze

Christen57

Post #4 by Christen57 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:59 pm

greg503 wrote:Why does Aqua add ANY card? Why does Beast remove the card from the field? I don't think Herder should be Maxx "C" 2 and end your opponent's turn. You are aware that Ghost & Daggers won't banish cards that change zones as cost, right?

Aqua is actually okay I think since it's a big reward (being able to search almost any card) for fulfilling a very specific condition (when your card on the field or a normal/special summon is negated), as long as it can't add any of the Exodia pieces. We already have Witch's Strike that punishes the opponent harshly for negating your own stuff, along with Triple Tactics Talent that lets you choose 1 of 3 very powerful effects if the opponent uses a monster effect during your main phase, and neither of those see any play.

Renji Asuka

Post #5 by Renji Asuka » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:01 am

Christen57 wrote:
greg503 wrote:Why does Aqua add ANY card? Why does Beast remove the card from the field? I don't think Herder should be Maxx "C" 2 and end your opponent's turn. You are aware that Ghost & Daggers won't banish cards that change zones as cost, right?

Aqua is actually okay I think since it's a big reward (being able to search almost any card) for fulfilling a very specific condition (when your card on the field or a normal/special summon is negated), as long as it can't add any of the Exodia pieces. We already have Witch's Strike that punishes the opponent harshly for negating your own stuff, along with Triple Tactics Talent that lets you choose 1 of 3 very powerful effects if the opponent uses a monster effect during your main phase, and neither of those see any play.

You're forgetting this text on Aqua Maiden "or the activation or effect of a card you control " So if say I use Reinforcement of the Army, my opponent Ash Blossoms it, I then discard Aqua Maiden shuffling Reinforcement of the Army, add Reinforcement of the Army, activate it anyways. So your opponent is being punished for stopping a good play as if their hand trap didn't matter.

As for Blessed Herder @Greg503 Neko Mane King does exist and it can end the opponent's turn with Fine & Ceruli, so I think it'd be interesting if more cards could just end turns. However with that easy requirement, it's too much.

@OP For Ghost Maiden, I recommend using wording very much like https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Vanity%27s_Call. Also if it can only be activated as a Chain Link 2 or Higher, it's already a quick effect. So I'm pretty sure you don't need to have (Quick Effect) on it.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Christen57

Post #6 by Christen57 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:00 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

You're forgetting this text on Aqua Maiden "or the activation or effect of a card you control " So if say I use Reinforcement of the Army, my opponent Ash Blossoms it, I then discard Aqua Maiden shuffling Reinforcement of the Army, add Reinforcement of the Army, activate it anyways. So your opponent is being punished for stopping a good play as if their hand trap didn't matter.

As for Blessed Herder @Greg503 Neko Mane King does exist and it can end the opponent's turn with Fine & Ceruli, so I think it'd be interesting if more cards could just end turns. However with that easy requirement, it's too much.

@OP For Ghost Maiden, I recommend using wording very much like https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Vanity%27s_Call. Also if it can only be activated as a Chain Link 2 or Higher, it's already a quick effect. So I'm pretty sure you don't need to have (Quick Effect) on it.

Called by the Grave can also stop those kinds of things "as if their hand trap didn't matter". This Aqua card is a different variation of Called by the Grave.

Also you aren't going to get people's attention by @ing them. You need to quote them unless they have "Notify me when a reply is posted" checked. This isn't discord or reddit.

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:30 pm

Christen57 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:

Called by the Grave can also stop those kinds of things "as if their hand trap didn't matter". This Aqua card is a different variation of Called by the Grave.

Also you aren't going to get people's attention by @ing them. You need to quote them unless they have "Notify me when a reply is posted" checked. This isn't discord or reddit.

You're not going to get me to quote 3 people lmao
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

greg503

Post #8 by greg503 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:50 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
Christen57 wrote:
MagicalAndroid1821 wrote:Does this count as a notification? - G

You're not going to get me to quote 3 people lmao
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Custom Cards”