Custom WATER, Plant and Aqua support cards

Post your custom made cards in this forum
D2 Shield
Mood:

Custom WATER, Plant and Aqua support cards

Post #1 by D2 Shield » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:07 pm

I made some WATER, Aqua-type and Plant-type support cards and I hope you like them!

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8664533

Here's a Plant-Aqua-WATER deck in progress.

I decided to post them separately as well. I made some spell and trap cards to support my custom WATER deck so give your opinion on what can I improve on and how bad or broken my cards are. Thank you in advance!

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:34 am

First thing: I would look at the effects and PSCT in general. Now the term "-Type" of a monster is no longer used.
2nd and last thing: already exist a WATER Plant Archetype; Rikka
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Slitina

Post #3 by Slitina » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:08 am

And what’s wrong with having another WATER Plant archetype like it’s already established in Yugioh there is more then 1 archetype with the same attribute for example: Blackwing and Raidraptor both are DARK Winged-Beast.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

D2 Shield
Mood:

Post #4 by D2 Shield » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:37 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:First thing: I would look at the effects and PSCT in general. Now the term "-Type" of a monster is no longer used.

That wasn't what I was going for. In my head I knew there's already a deck like that, I just made custom support cards for WATER decks, that's all :)
As for -Type not being used anymore, thanks for pointing that out to me :D

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #5 by DarwisBellium92 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:10 pm

D2 Shield wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:First thing: I would look at the effects and PSCT in general. Now the term "-Type" of a monster is no longer used.

That wasn't what I was going for. In my head I knew there's already a deck like that, I just made custom support cards for WATER decks, that's all :)
As for -Type not being used anymore, thanks for pointing that out to me :D

Ah ok xD
Your welcome.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

D2 Shield
Mood:

Post #6 by D2 Shield » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:24 pm

Slitina wrote:And what’s wrong with having another WATER Plant archetype like it’s already established in Yugioh there is more then 1 archetype with the same attribute for example: Blackwing and Raidraptor both are DARK Winged-Beast.

I know I'm asking this after more than two weeks because I forgot to reply to you, were raidraptors ment to be a better blackwings or?

Slitina

Post #7 by Slitina » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:34 pm

D2 Shield wrote:
Slitina wrote:And what’s wrong with having another WATER Plant archetype like it’s already established in Yugioh there is more then 1 archetype with the same attribute for example: Blackwing and Raidraptor both are DARK Winged-Beast.

I know I'm asking this after more than two weeks because I forgot to reply to you, were raidraptors ment to be a better blackwings or?

Well raidraptors are more xyz based while blackwings are synchro based it depends on what your playstyle is like sure some raidraptor cards support blackwings like wise strix,force strix and strangle lanius. But raidraptors play zephyros so in short it’s your take do you want to play xyz then play raidraptor if you want synchro go for blackwing.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

D2 Shield
Mood:

Post #8 by D2 Shield » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:52 pm

Slitina wrote:
D2 Shield wrote:

Well raidraptors are more xyz based while blackwings are synchro based it depends on what your playstyle is like sure some raidraptor cards support blackwings like wise strix,force strix and strangle lanius. But raidraptors play zephyros so in short it’s your take do you want to play xyz then play raidraptor if you want synchro go for blackwing.

Then blackwing it is since I like synchros more than xyz just because I watched 5Ds in my childhood and never got to watch xyz xd

Return to “Custom Cards”