Custom Archetype: Crimson City

Post your custom made cards in this forum
D2 Shield
Mood:

Custom Archetype: Crimson City

Post #1 by D2 Shield » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:34 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8563376

Hi again! I made another archetype, Crimson City. This time, all monsters revolve around removing tokens from them in order to activate once of the effects in their text depending on how many tokens are removed from them. They can place counters on themselves but there's a field spell that helps generate tokens from them in order to activate their stronger effects. Disclaimer: for anyone looking for PSCT friendly cards, you can't find them here :lol:
I wanted to focus more on the core concept, just like for Child Ops and I'll do the PSCT shenaningans when I have more time :D
I hope you like my cards!

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:10 pm

Don't you think you should work on the PSCT of the previous archetype you presented us before jumping to a brand new one?

robinatk

Post #3 by robinatk » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:23 am

D2 Shield wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8563376

Hi again! I made another archetype, Crimson City. This time, all monsters revolve around removing tokens from them in order to activate once of the effects in their text depending on how many tokens are removed from them. They can place counters on themselves but there's a field spell that helps generate tokens from them in order to activate their stronger effects. Disclaimer: for anyone looking for PSCT friendly cards, you can't find them here :lol:
I wanted to focus more on the core concept, just like for Child Ops and I'll do the PSCT shenaningans when I have more time :D

Why are all the trigger effects quick effects?
Go read Madolche's for the love of Holactie

Trap makes no sense.
Field makes no sense.

Repeating the details of a token 3 times on one card really?

I didn't bother reading the rest.

D2 Shield
Mood:

Post #4 by D2 Shield » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:16 pm

Christen57 wrote:Don't you think you should work on the PSCT of the previous archetype you presented us before jumping to a brand new one?

I told you already, I like coming up with concepts :)
I don't have time for that right know, that's a huge commitment for me and I want to have all the time in the world just for myself to focus and actually learn psct

D2 Shield
Mood:

Post #5 by D2 Shield » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:17 pm

robinatk wrote:
D2 Shield wrote:https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=8563376

Why are all the trigger effects quick effects?
Go read Madolche's for the love of Holactie

Trap makes no sense.
Field makes no sense.

Repeating the details of a token 3 times on one card really?

I didn't bother reading the rest.

Thanks for checking them out regardless :D

Return to “Custom Cards”