Spring Warrior

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Spring Warrior

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:17 am

I made this for a very specific, weird as hell reason. I made them for Six Samurai, and specifically for Crystron Needlefiber's effect. The reason for this is that there isn't a Level 4 or lower Synchro Tuner Warrior monster that you can use for Shi En's Synchro Summon, so I made a card JUST for that reason. It's silly, I am aware, but sometimes you just need that one thing to make your Deck come together, and this is it.

Now, for the effects, it's meant to quickly get out Shi En, by banishing your Six Samurai from your GY to bring out one of their Level 3s easily, and along with that, you get to add a banished monster to your hand when it gets sent to the GY, so you can bring out Grandmaster or Great Shogun Shien as well very easily. Along with that, their new Secret Six Samurai support is designed with banishing in mind. It can also have uses in other Synchro Decks, like Psychics, possibly in Shiranui and Yang Zing, mostly gonna get it out with Needlefiber there I would believe, Synchron could work, as it's a low Level Warrior.

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster
You can banish any number of monsters from your GY; Special Summon 1 monster from your hand whose Level is equal to the number of monsters you banished to activate this effect. If this Synchro Summoned card is sent to the GY: You can target 1 of your banished monsters; add it to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Spring Warrior" once per turn.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Return to “Custom Cards”