Singles Showcase #4

Post your custom made cards in this forum
KingBearDuelist

Singles Showcase #4

Post #1 by KingBearDuelist » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:39 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2418192 Hallmark of Sin
This has to be top 10 of my favorite cards that I've ever made.

Yugioh-Player-97

Post #2 by Yugioh-Player-97 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:07 am

Is that banishing from graveyard?

KTeknis

Post #3 by KTeknis » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:43 am

Yeah, I was about to ask similar question. You probably should specify where to banish, like banish from hand, field, GY?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:02 am

what do you mean with by banishing 6 monsters, (3 DARK monsters and/or LIGHT monsters). Do you mean that amoung (us) those monsters, you must include 3 of either DARK or LIGHT monsters?
Anyway, the effect is a cool protection, although imo the removal it has is kind of overkill, since it already has a removal in relocating an effect to an appropiate card on the entire field.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KingBearDuelist

Post #5 by KingBearDuelist » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:16 am

Hey so quick clarification. The idea for the summoning condition was similar to Levianeer where you can alternate between how much of each type you wanna banish, ex You can banish 3 DARK monsters, 3 LIGHT monsters, 5 DARK monsters and 1 LIGHT monsters, etc
Thanks for pointing out my mistake tho, I edited in that you need to banish from the grave.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #6 by Lil Oldman » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 am

I think that would be by banishing 6 DARK and/or LIGHT monsters).
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

KingBearDuelist

Post #7 by KingBearDuelist » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:21 am

Updated the PSCT
and thanks

KTeknis

Post #8 by KTeknis » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:16 pm

Ok, so it banishes from GY. Much better now.
I think I'll relay it to my friend just in case.

KTeknis

Post #9 by KTeknis » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:15 am

Alright, I relayed it to my friend in discord. This is what he got to say, word by word:
Dumb. Its retarget is not OPT. The user can used this effect on themselves for a degenerated play like Union Carrier. The same with its shuffle quick. It maybe fine if it suck in a bad archetype like Super Quantal, but Chaos isn't bad.
The investment is too easy for a powerhouse that both offense & provide loop or extend combo. Target protection to all users' monsters. There is lack of handtrap or opp to disrupt the summon of this boss, unlike Super Quantal Mech King Great Magnus. I mean really. &/or. Come on. Be specific in # and stick with "&" like most chaos bosses.
Oh yeah. I believe it is missing a Quick Effect on its retarget, bec monster are spell speed 1 & it can never chain link 2 or higher. Also, free Quick bounce effect. Cheap. At least Magnus & Drident lose Xyz Material. Master Peace lose its GY ammo.

KingBearDuelist

Post #10 by KingBearDuelist » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:03 pm

Sorry but I'm gonna have to slightly disagree with your friend here.
For starters, this is a Level 10 Dark Psychic monster, so there are little means of searching it out aside from 1 searcher being Ahrima, so you'd have to go through hoops just to get it into your hand, then you'd have to invest enough resources to summon it, and what do you get? A monster that's still vulnerable to non-targeting removal when you could be investing in a proper board instead. Also really? Nothing to disrupt the summon? Solemn Judgement, Strike, Black Horn, etc.

KTeknis

Post #11 by KTeknis » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:29 am

I'm relaying back what he said about your response, I think he's a bit pissed here:
1st it can be splat in any LIGHT or DARK deck. This is a deceptive card. Its not chaos theme at all. 6 GY cost is easy in a pure LIGHT or DARK deck. I don't need to summon this guy every game. Running 3 if needed & plenty of draw/ excavate is enough. Its a card great going 1st & 2nd.
2nd I said lack of disruption, not none. Those Solemn counters of course work on any monster & if the opp go 1st. However, if the boss was summoned going 1st, the opp either need cards like Dark Ruler, Droplets, Kaiju to out it. If none, then they plenty of trade off to get rid of it. That is, if it is the "only card" the user have on the field. (Unlikely.) It still have a free pop & retarget effects to protect other monsters from targeted.
3rd So that is his argument on non-target removal with destruction protection too. I'm sure he think Dragoon is perfect balance then. Surely the payout have to be waaay better for a brick. (Sarcasm.) Let include in every superboss like Ultimate Conductor, Draconids, & Eldlich. Their minor or none protections are weak right. (Sarcasm)

Unfortunately he asked me not to relay any more message from you again, so I think this is the last one.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #12 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:25 am

KingBearDuelist wrote:Sorry but I'm gonna have to slightly disagree with your friend here.
For starters, this is a Level 10 Dark Psychic monster, so there are little means of searching it out aside from 1 searcher being Ahrima, so you'd have to go through hoops just to get it into your hand, then you'd have to invest enough resources to summon it, and what do you get? A monster that's still vulnerable to non-targeting removal when you could be investing in a proper board instead. Also really? Nothing to disrupt the summon? Solemn Judgement, Strike, Black Horn, etc.

If you are trying to copy my DARK Psychic / "Schrodinger" archetype to me, I advise you not to, thank you.
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

greg503

Post #13 by greg503 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:28 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
KingBearDuelist wrote:Sorry but I'm gonna have to slightly disagree with your friend here.

If you are trying to copy my DARK Psychic / "Schrodinger" archetype to me, I advise you not to, thank you.

You don't own the concept of DARK Psychic monsters. Your archetype seemingly isn't public so I don't know how they could copy it, and even if they did by coincidence, I fail to see why it's a big deal. Trust me, none of the custom card makers on this forum are out to get you
Buy Floowandereeze

KingBearDuelist

Post #14 by KingBearDuelist » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:51 pm

I'm sure they were just joking.

greg503

Post #15 by greg503 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:10 pm

I hope that was in jest
Buy Floowandereeze

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #16 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:12 pm

KingBearDuelist wrote:I'm sure they were just joking.

Nope
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #17 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:06 pm

I mean, most of the times he acts as a joke, so it would only make sense to asume it.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #18 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:42 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:I mean, most of the times he acts as a joke, so it would only make sense to asume it.

I'm not kidding and something like this happened to me.
Ah right, I'm talking to a lesser. XD

Cit.

greg503

Post #19 by greg503 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:28 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:I mean, most of the times he acts as a joke, so it would only make sense to asume it.

Is Google Translate too low class for you?
Buy Floowandereeze

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #20 by Lil Oldman » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:33 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:

The idiot calling the idiot an idiot. Such class and originality.

Return to “Custom Cards”