Link Slicer (Template Test)

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Link Slicer (Template Test)

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:57 pm

So I was informed that I had not been using the most up to date series, that I was in fact still using series 9 style template, so I decided to upgrade. The most noticeable difference is the background color, as well as the name box being less curved in the corners, compare some of my older cards to see what I used before. This should look quite a bit better. Now, I due to how I post these cards to forums, I had to scale the image down, so it's not AS good as it could be, but I still think it looks serviceable enough. In case you want to try it out, go here: https://www.deviantart.com/art/Yugioh-S ... -694281250

Now for the card, this is a card meant for Extra Links, though I have made it somewhat hard to actually get on board due to needing 2 Link Monsters, and you cannot Special Summon other monsters after you Special Summon it. If you plan on reviving it to get it into the Main Monster Zone more easily, you will only have it for a short while, as it destroys itself during the End Phase you do so. Next, it is able to gain ATK if it is co-linked, and you can discard a Cyberse to make it attack once again. It can work in non-Cyberse Decks, but shines in there obviously.

2 Link Monsters
If this card is Special Summoned, you cannot Special Summon other monsters for the rest of the turn. Once per turn, if this co-linked card battles an opponent’s monster, during damage calculation: You can make it gain ATK equal to the ATK of half the combined ATK of the monster(s) this card is co-linked to until the end of the Damage Step. If this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can send 1 Cyberse monster from your hand to the GY; this card can make a second attack in a row. If this card is Special Summoned from your GY, destroy it during the End Phase.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Return to “Custom Cards”