Lake Abnormality

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Zaziuma

Lake Abnormality

Post #1 by Zaziuma » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:13 pm

With Level 1 Synchros not being really all that possible in the real game, I figured I would give it a go in a realistic way. All you need is a Level 1 Tuner and a non-Tuner of any Level and you can get it out. So, the card itself is a Synchro Tuner, which Special Summons non-Tuners to get your play going. By discarding a Tuner, you get a 1 higher Level non-Tuner. Additionally, you can easily bring it back, since it can destroy Tuners to Special Summon it from the GY, so you can use it for a long time.

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster
For this card’s Synchro Summon, treat the non-Tuner monster as a Level 0 monster. You can discard 1 Tuner; Special Summon 1 non-Tuner monster from your Deck whose Level is 1 higher than the discarded Tuner, but you cannot activate that monster's effects or cards with the same name for the rest of this turn, and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using this you control. If this card is in your GY: You can target 1 Tuner monster you control; destroy it, then Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of “Lake Abnormality” once per turn.
All my custom cards are available on Duel Portal. It's like Dueling Book, but for custom cards! Check it out: https://duel-portal.com/

Return to “Custom Cards”