Singles Showcase #1

Post your custom made cards in this forum
KingBearDuelist

Singles Showcase #1

Post #1 by KingBearDuelist » Sat May 22, 2021 6:16 pm

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2319247
Here's some Winged Beast support I made. I'm sure some of you may like it.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #2 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 22, 2021 6:39 pm

Useless generic support card for winged beast.
I say: learn!
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Sat May 22, 2021 6:41 pm

When does the effect go? and a broken card for a good Winged Beast combo like Blackwings.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #4 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 22, 2021 6:49 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:When does the effect go? and a broken card for a good Winged Beast combo like Blackwings.

The card is weak, broken instead. The card is very vulnerable to destruction and similar (removal, negate etc...)
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #5 by Lil Oldman » Sat May 22, 2021 7:00 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:When does the effect go? and a broken card for a good Winged Beast combo like Blackwings.

The card is weak, broken instead. The card is very vulnerable to destruction and similar (removal, negate etc...)

Weak? 3 "free" SS from the deck with little to no restrictions. No effects negated. and in turn 1 what card can actually destroy it? Only ash and ghost ogre. And if we go by that logic, then rota, tenki and similar are garbage cards since they can be ashed.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #6 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 22, 2021 7:30 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:

Weak? 3 "free" SS from the deck with little to no restrictions. No effects negated. and in turn 1 what card can actually destroy it? Only ash and ghost ogre. And if we go by that logic, then rota, tenki and similar are garbage cards since they can be ashed.

Don't look at those... learn! Fuck!
There are many cards that block it, not just Ash and company. Also, besides paying half LP and can't Special Summon any monsters except winged beast, it limits you a lot. Mostly, it is not even searchable.

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #7 by Lil Oldman » Sat May 22, 2021 7:33 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:The card is weak, broken instead. The card is very vulnerable to destruction and similar (removal, negate etc...)

There are many cards that block it, not just Ash and company. Also, besides paying half LP and can't Special Summon any monsters except winged beast, it limits you a lot. Mostly, it is not even searchable.

And rota is searchable?

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #8 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 22, 2021 7:41 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Weak? 3 "free" SS from the deck with little to no restrictions. No effects negated. and in turn 1 what card can actually destroy it? Only ash and ghost ogre. And if we go by that logic, then rota, tenki and similar are garbage cards since they can be ashed.

And rota is searchable?

No, stupid.

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #9 by Lil Oldman » Sat May 22, 2021 7:44 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Don't look at those... learn! Fuck!

And rota is searchable?

No, stupid.

Exactly, and yet is limited and always played.

NeoPhantom

Post #10 by NeoPhantom » Sat May 22, 2021 8:03 pm

Yeah, cards dont need to be obscenely broken and uninteractible to be good. If they are, they go to the banlist.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #11 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat May 22, 2021 8:08 pm

NeoPhantom wrote:Yeah, cards dont need to be obscenely broken and uninteractible to be good. If they are, they go to the banlist.

Exact

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #12 by Lil Oldman » Sat May 22, 2021 8:08 pm

This one also reminds me to block dragon, it was ok until adamancipator came into the picture. All it takes for generic support cards to be good is an archetype that can play it. That's the sole reason there is no good reptile deck, thanks to Snake Rain.

Return to “Custom Cards”