PowerLoad

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Lil Oldman
Mood:

PowerLoad

Post #1 by Lil Oldman » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:35 am

A custom archetype of LIGHT machine monsters (except of 1, for balancing reasons).
Taking most inspiration from Sunavalon and Appliancer, the archetype works by controlling Linked monsters, where the "PowerLoaded" monsters gain ATK and are able to use their effects by this, while the "PowerLoader" monsters give away protection and more ATK.
The main deck monsters once while face-up, can activate an effect of their own if they are Linked.

Any kind of feedback would be apreciated since I still have some work to do in the balancing act.

The cards: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=7943960

A sample deck I made: https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=7912342

"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

KTeknis

Post #2 by KTeknis » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:40 am

Return of Battle Cats-themed Archetype.
Btw, you plan on making more Touhou Archetype?
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #3 by Fredblade » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Didn't know Konami already made cards for your archetype, not a big deal tho, they have no synergy at all, so no need to worry:

Image Image

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #4 by Lil Oldman » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:43 pm

Fredblade wrote:Didn't know Konami already made cards for your archetype, not a big deal tho, they have no synergy at all, so no need to worry

I am not 100% sure about it, but I remember that capitalization matters between cards. Those are "Powerload", mine are "PowerLoad". But as you said, it doesn't matter that much.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #5 by Fredblade » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:38 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Fredblade wrote:Didn't know Konami already made cards for your archetype, not a big deal tho, they have no synergy at all, so no need to worry

I am not 100% sure about it, but I remember that capitalization matters between cards. Those are "Powerload", mine are "PowerLoad". But as you said, it doesn't matter that much.

Just for future references, archetype names aren't case sentitive, there are exceptions tho like HERO archetype, but archetypes like Ritual Beast have the Spiritual Beast cards that still counts as Ritual Beast even if the 'r' in Spiritual Beast is not a capital letter.

greg503

Post #6 by greg503 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:46 pm

Fredblade wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:

Just for future references, archetype names aren't case sentitive, there are exceptions tho like HERO archetype, but archetypes like Ritual Beast have the Spiritual Beast cards that still counts as Ritual Beast even if the 'r' in Spiritual Beast is not a capital letter.

Archtypes are based around OCG names, which is why "Frog the Jam" was never an actual part of the "Frog" archtype
Buy Floowandereeze

Return to “Custom Cards”