ill just leave these here

Post your custom made cards in this forum
greg503

Re: ill just leave these here

Post #81 by greg503 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:16 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:heres a question: if you all hate me so much... why do you even bother commenting on my threads??? a SMART person would ignore one they hate and move on!

And yet you don't ignore Yu-gi-oh/DB and move on
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #82 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:54 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:heres a question: if you all hate me so much... why do you even bother commenting on my threads??? a SMART person would ignore one they hate and move on!

are you trying to tell me to quit DB?
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #83 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:10 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:

You hate the current game and even when the game was Old School, (This is clear from the fact you can't even stand GOAT Format, let alone how that worked) And all you did was "playground rules". So by the precedent YOU SET telling your "haters" to ignore, we can effectively tell you to QUIT THE FUCKING GAME and its perfectly okay.

But hey, you HAVE told people to quit the site in the past which APPARENTLY, you're okay with.

Or is it Rules for thee and not for me?
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #84 by Darkraiclone » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:30 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:

Honestly, that would be the only logical step, and here are a few reasons why.

You don't like the community: You clearly don't like the community, or at least the DB community due impart by the fact that you have the whole majority of the site on your block list, either because they didn't obey your rules, called you out on your nonsense, or some other petty reason that wouldn't be unbelievable.

You don't like the game: Another thing is that you clearly don't like the game in the slightest nor how it is played, hence why you have to demand your opponents to play by your outlandish rules because you don't want to play actual Yugioh.

You just want to win: To break it down, you care way more about winning than you do having fun, regardless of several statements you made saying otherwise, and the reason I say that is because the duel records you post in the forums are clear evidence of it. These are the patterns your duel records.
Pattern 1: Opponent joins duel > Opponent doesn't follow your rules > You get upset and quit the duel > Opponent is blocked.
Pattern 2: Opponent joins duel > Opponent follows your rules > Opponent manages to best you regardless of restrictions > You cry foul and accuse them of breaking your rules > You get upset and quit the duel > Opponent is blocked.
All and all, any time you are on the losing end of a duel, you always throw a tantrum and then block your opponent so you don't have to lose against them, never once do we ever see a duel record where you lose a duel and manage to keep your cool, it's always when you're winning do you keep your cool, and your rules contribute to that seeing that your rules pretty much forces your opponents to handicap themselves to the point that they cannot even hope to compete against you thus putting your opponents at an unfair disadvantage and giving you an easy win.

"I've been playing this, this, and this.": We've also noticed that you always bring up various other video games and such that you claim to be good at and claim to like a lot, which then raises the question of why not just stop playing Yugioh and play those games instead seeing that you like them much better?

In the end, telling you to quit DB and Yugioh as a whole is not something truly spiteful given that you show the behavior of someone who truly and deeply hates it, which makes us ask the question of why even play the game if you clearly hate it so much?
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Debt

Post #85 by Debt » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:55 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:how can u decend to my level? ur already BENEATH ME! what u need to do is ACCEND to my level.

You can't even spell "ascend". You aren't more clever than anyone else here.
Going to your level would be a massive step down. You can't even form a coherent argument, let alone provide a defense against one. All you do is say "nuh uh" and run away, thrrow some petty half baked insult, and outright lie.

Slitina

Post #86 by Slitina » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:33 pm

CrystalMusic is just a big brain lawyer jokes aside personally I don’t hate CrystalMusic I just hate his actions on dueling book and the game in general I can’t say on behalf of everyone tho.
Reincarnate from the flames! Reincarnation Link Summon! Be reborn! Link 3 Salamangreat Heatleo! Image

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #87 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:56 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:And yet you don't ignore Yu-gi-oh/DB and move on

You don't like the community: You clearly don't like the community, or at least the DB community due impart by the fact that you have the whole majority of the site on your block list, either because they didn't obey your rules, called you out on your nonsense, or some other petty reason that wouldn't be unbelievable.

You don't like the game: Another thing is that you clearly don't like the game in the slightest nor how it is played, hence why you have to demand your opponents to play by your outlandish rules because you don't want to play actual Yugioh.

You just want to win: To break it down, you care way more about winning than you do having fun, regardless of several statements you made saying otherwise, and the reason I say that is because the duel records you post in the forums are clear evidence of it. These are the patterns your duel records.
Pattern 1: Opponent joins duel > Opponent doesn't follow your rules > You get upset and quit the duel > Opponent is blocked.
Pattern 2: Opponent joins duel > Opponent follows your rules > Opponent manages to best you regardless of restrictions > You cry foul and accuse them of breaking your rules > You get upset and quit the duel > Opponent is blocked.
All and all, any time you are on the losing end of a duel, you always throw a tantrum and then block your opponent so you don't have to lose against them, never once do we ever see a duel record where you lose a duel and manage to keep your cool, it's always when you're winning do you keep your cool, and your rules contribute to that seeing that your rules pretty much forces your opponents to handicap themselves to the point that they cannot even hope to compete against you thus putting your opponents at an unfair disadvantage and giving you an easy win.

"I've been playing this, this, and this.": We've also noticed that you always bring up various other video games and such that you claim to be good at and claim to like a lot, which then raises the question of why not just stop playing Yugioh and play those games instead seeing that you like them much better?

In the end, telling you to quit DB and Yugioh as a whole is not something truly spiteful given that you show the behavior of someone who truly and deeply hates it, which makes us ask the question of why even play the game if you clearly hate it so much?

1: the reason my block list is so big is because im holding true to what i said about just blocking ppl who cant obey the rules i set for my duels.
2: i dont like what yugioh has become.
3: i can take a loss, it just depends on HOW it happened. if one needs to use board wipes, milling, discard, banish, burn, LP costless spam summon (2 or more SS in 1 turn without paying LP per SS) to achieve a victory in a duel against me, then theres a problem. i preffer a duel where one uses atk power to do 90% of their work especially when it comes to defeating monsters.

if there was an option to duel against computers where they use anime specific decks that the characters used in the show id much rather do that than duel someone who has a tendancy to piss me off. but like thatll ever happen!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

DuskWill

Post #88 by DuskWill » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:05 am

I think YGO Pro and its variants can help you with that last part of having an AI opponent.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #89 by Lil Oldman » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:07 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

1: the reason my block list is so big is because im holding true to what i said about just blocking ppl who cant obey the rules i set for my duels.
3: i can take a loss, it just depends on HOW it happened. if one needs to use board wipes, milling, discard, banish, burn, LP costless spam summon (2 or more SS in 1 turn without paying LP per SS) to achieve a victory in a duel against me, then theres a problem. i preffer a duel where one uses atk power to do 90% of their work especially when it comes to defeating monsters.

if there was an option to duel against computers where they use anime specific decks that the characters used in the show id much rather do that than duel someone who has a tendancy to piss me off. but like thatll ever happen!

https://discord.gg/etHNC9QV This Server has a download link for a Yu-Gi-Oh Client, automatized, and it has it's own AI. It has character decks from the first series.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Debt

Post #90 by Debt » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:09 am

CrystalMusic wrote:2: i dont like what yugioh has become.

You keep repeating this lie but goat format exists and you get hosed hard there.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #91 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:23 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:2: i dont like what yugioh has become.

You keep repeating this lie but goat format exists and you get hosed hard there.

because removal by effect is way to overused there!!!
whatever happened to battles based on attack and defense points? thats my kind of duel! where 99% of monster interaction is by battle!

Debt

Post #92 by Debt » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:31 am

CrystalMusic wrote:because removal by effect is way to overused there!!!

That's how the game was played in 2005. Goat is a faithful recreation of 2005 gameplay.

CrystalMusic wrote:whatever happened to battles based on attack and defense points? thats my kind of duel! where 99% of monster interaction is by battle!

Never happened. A complete fiction. Starter deck yugi and kaiba literally had dark hole in each deck, and you could have 3 raigekis, 3 change of hearts, 3 dark holes, 3 man-eater bugs, 3 walls of illusion, 3 fissues, 3 trap holes and 3 hane-hanes in the first few months of the game. Soul exchange was even in the game back then and it wasn't even good enough to see play.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #93 by Jedx_EX » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:47 am

Debt wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:because removal by effect is way to overused there!!!

That's how the game was played in 2005. Goat is a faithful recreation of 2005 gameplay.

CrystalMusic wrote:whatever happened to battles based on attack and defense points? thats my kind of duel! where 99% of monster interaction is by battle!

Never happened. A complete fiction. Starter deck yugi and kaiba literally had dark hole in each deck, and you could have 3 raigekis, 3 change of hearts, 3 dark holes, 3 man-eater bugs, 3 walls of illusion, 3 fissues, 3 trap holes and 3 hane-hanes in the first few months of the game. Soul exchange was even in the game back then and it wasn't even good enough to see play.

I think he wants a "War Rocks" mirror match.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #94 by Lil Oldman » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:49 am

He would be better of playing Pokémon TCG if he actually hates removal so much
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #95 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:55 am

Lil Oldman wrote:He would be better of playing Pokémon TCG if he actually hates removal so much

if its the OG pokemon where my boi charizard was the most op thing ever

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #96 by Darkraiclone » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:07 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Then stop playing Yugioh and play something else, the game isn't going to suddenly change the way it is just because YOU don't like it and Konami definitely doesn't care if you don't like the way it's played, so the only logical thing you can do at this point is to stop playing the game. Nobody is going to follow your rules, nobody is going acknowledge your rules as the one true way of playing Yugioh, and all you're doing is wasting your time by trying to make others play the game by your rules, and no, blocking everyone who refuses to obey you and flexing about it isn't going to do anything to change their minds.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

greg503

Post #97 by greg503 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:11 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:He would be better of playing Pokémon TCG if he actually hates removal so much

if its the OG pokemon where my boi charizard was the most op thing ever

Charizard's marketed enough to have one good version in any current set rotation, but not god tier anymore, if they ever were
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #98 by CrystalMusic » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:43 am

ill just say this ONE LAST TIME: if you dont like the way i play yugioh: dont join my duels. simple solution to problem
but once you join its my rules, my way.

the reason i play yugioh on here is so i can enjoy the yugioh i liked.
the current game IRL, to me, is boring, repetitive, and down right stupid, thats why i play on DB so i can play yugioh my way.
if you dont like "my way" then ignore me, ignore my posts, block me and move on. otherwise SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!

NiwatoriFTW

Post #99 by NiwatoriFTW » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:50 am

CrystalMusic wrote:ill just say this ONE LAST TIME: if you dont like the way i play yugioh: dont join my duels. simple solution to problem

the current game IRL, to me, is boring, repetitive, and down right stupid, thats why i play on DB so i can play yugioh my way.
if you dont like "my way" then ignore me, ignore my posts, block me and move on. otherwise SHUT UP ABOUT IT!!!

Keep repeating that mantra to yourself all you want, it still doesn't excuse you for berating and insulting opponents. Not to mention the topics and posts you make just to shame random opponents you face.
Last edited by NiwatoriFTW on Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #100 by Lil Oldman » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:ill just say this ONE LAST TIME: if you dont like the way i play yugioh: dont join my duels. simple solution to problem

Live and let live you say, but you sure as hell arent letting live

Return to “Custom Cards”