ill just leave these here

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

ill just leave these here

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:51 pm

“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Renji Asuka

Post #2 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:15 pm

Hey RetardMusic, USE SOME ACTUAL FUCKING PSCT!
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #3 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:17 pm

not even commas
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:39 pm

Hmm yes, Summoning ANY Level 4 or lower monster from anywhere to make a easy Rank 4 XYZ, I'm sure said pool you use isn't degenerate at all.
Also destroyed by an EARTH how?? Battle, effect, bullshit :lol:
Also, you need to think harder about Peahat's restrictions and how your current ones don't work lmao.
No wonder you can't find games
Buy Floowandereeze

greg503

Post #5 by greg503 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:42 pm

And I proofread your silly LP gain card: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2259748
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:58 pm

omfg guys if u care so much about PSCT go play with the official cards.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #7 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:10 pm

Can you explain why you hate PSCT? I really don't understand wthe hate on something that was made to make cards more easy to redact.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Renji Asuka

Post #8 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:17 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:omfg guys if u care so much about PSCT go play with the official cards.

YOU'RE STILL PLAYING YUGIOH YOU STUPID RETARD, SO USE SOME PROPER FUCKING PSCT SO EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR SHIT WORKS. INSTEAD OF YOU MAKING IT LITERAL GUESS WORK.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #9 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:27 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:Can you explain why you hate PSCT? I really don't understand wthe hate on something that was made to make cards more easy to redact.

its not that i hate it, its just im tired of ppl caring about PSCT in customs. whats wrong with Asking how a card works? i dont mind explaining things to my opponent.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #10 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:31 pm

Imagine being someone else that doesn't like having to ask the opponent what their custom cards does due to them not dedicating themselves enough when writing the effects properly.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #11 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:35 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:Imagine being someone else that doesn't like having to ask the opponent what their custom cards does due to them not dedicating themselves enough when writing the effects properly.

i believe the duties of one who makes custom cards is to explain how their own cards work. its your card, you made it, you know best of how it works.

why do you think 90+% of the time i explain my cards to my opponent? cas its my duty to do so!

let me ask you this, in a real life duel, or a real life tournament, which is more common: the card owner explaining their card? or the opponent reading the card?

Renji Asuka

Post #12 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:38 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Imagine being someone else that doesn't like having to ask the opponent what their custom cards does due to them not dedicating themselves enough when writing the effects properly.

i believe the duties of one who makes custom cards is to explain how their own cards work. its your card, you made it, you know best of how it works.

why do you think 90+% of the time i explain my cards to my opponent? cas its my duty to do so!

let me ask you this, in a real life duel, or a real life tournament, which is more common: the card owner explaining their card? or the opponent reading the card?

"i believe the duties of one who makes custom cards is to explain how their own cards work. its your card, you made it, you know best of how it works."

No, you do not believe this. If you did, you'd be using PSCT, which explains exactly how the card works. God damn you're a hypocrite RetardMusic.

DuskWill

Post #13 by DuskWill » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:43 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:

Wait, that would mean I could create my cards in Portuguese if I so desired and it would be OK, as long as I explained them during duels. I mean, that's how it works with real, international cards, but, regarding custom cards, it seems quite a hassle to be intentionally causing onto your opponents.
Last edited by DuskWill on Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #14 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:44 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:Can you explain why you hate PSCT? I really don't understand wthe hate on something that was made to make cards more easy to redact.

its not that i hate it, its just im tired of ppl caring about PSCT in customs. whats wrong with Asking how a card works? i dont mind explaining things to my opponent.

But wouldn't making a card that can be understood for an outsider? I mean, what happens when you find badly written cards? It discourages using it and asking constantly what a card does just makes a duel feel slower that it actually is.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #15 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:47 pm

DuskWill wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Wait, that would mean I could create my cards in Portuguese if I so desired and it would be OK, as long as I explained them during duels. I mean, that's how it works with real, international cards, but, regarding custom cards, it seems quite a hassle to be intentionally causing onto your opponents.

if your cards were in a language i didnt understand id just leave. simple as that.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:49 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

But wouldn't making a card that can be understood for an outsider? I mean, what happens when you find badly written cards? It discourages using it and asking constantly what a card does just makes a duel feel slower that it actually is.

maybe you didnt know this but let me tell you something about me: i like slower paced duels. just as long as people can make their moves quickly (pre-plan ahead) but where the duel takes multiple turns to conclude. im talking like 20+ turns. if a duel doesnt take as long as a final countdown does to claim victory, than the duel its to short imo.
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #17 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:49 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:if your cards were in a language i didnt understand id just leave. simple as that.

Good to know this way to deal with custom cards that we can't understand, then.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #18 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:51 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:if your cards were in a language i didnt understand id just leave. simple as that.

Good to know this way to deal with custom cards that we can't understand, then.

look, if ones pro-dominant language is english, then there is 0 excuses as to why that person cannot understand a cards text that is written in english

DuskWill

Post #19 by DuskWill » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:54 pm

Well, English isn't my native language but I still make an effort to make myself properly understood.

I don't see a problem by doing it in text for an entire idiom, so it should be less of a hassle to apply a proper writing methodology in your own lingo, specially if your intention is to be clear about how your cards works..
Last edited by DuskWill on Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is...
I saw the strategy I need!

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #20 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:54 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

maybe you didnt know this but let me tell you something about me: i like slower paced duels. just as long as people can make their moves quickly (pre-plan ahead) but where the duel takes multiple turns to conclude. im talking like 20+ turns. if a duel doesnt take as long as a final countdown does to claim victory, than the duel its to short imo.

No I mean, I love 20+ turn duels, but not when the turns take 10 minutes in just explanation. Making short turns, long duels is like the best imo. If your opponent takes 5 minutes in explanation each turn in a 20 turn game it takes about more than little less than 2 hours in just explanation, It is just slugish and tedious.

Return to “Custom Cards”