ill just leave these here

Post your custom made cards in this forum
greg503

Re: ill just leave these here

Post #61 by greg503 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:44 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:sigh, james, dont you ever get tired of sharing your crappy custom card?

All your cards are crappy, all your threads are crappy, and you still post them.

then explain why i have seen randoms that i dont even know using my custom Crystal Beast Support?

Replay needed
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #62 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:39 pm

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:All your cards are crappy, all your threads are crappy, and you still post them.

then explain why i have seen randoms that i dont even know using my custom Crystal Beast Support?

Replay needed

yeah no. im not going thru 3 years of replays just to find ONE duel with a single person who used my crystal beast support.
if you want it you go find it!!!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #63 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:51 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Replay needed

yeah no. im not going thru 3 years of replays just to find ONE duel with a single person who used my crystal beast support.

Hey, you're the one who mentioned it. The burden of proof lies with you, otherwise your argument is moot.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #64 by Lil Oldman » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:58 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Replay needed

So we will have to believe the words of a person who lies constantly? Nah, never happened then
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #65 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:06 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:Replay needed

Hey, you're the one who mentioned it. The burden of proof lies with you, otherwise your argument is moot.

youre the one that wants the replay. youre the one who wants the proof. its on you! you go find it! im not doing your job for you!
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #66 by Lil Oldman » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:08 pm

Lawyer btw
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

Debt

Post #67 by Debt » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:11 pm

Married with 2 kids btw

NiwatoriFTW

Post #68 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:17 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

youre the one that wants the replay. youre the one who wants the proof. its on you! you go find it! im not doing your job for you!

That's not how things work. If it was, I could claim that vikings landed on the moon before us and it was up to everyone else to find some proof.

What you're doing is an appeal to ignorance. You're the one saying there is a replay, find it. It's your argument, the burden of proof lies with you. That's how it works in debates, claims and disputes.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #69 by Lil Oldman » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:19 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Hey, you're the one who mentioned it. The burden of proof lies with you, otherwise your argument is moot.

That's not how things work. If it was, I could claim that vikings landed on the moon before us and it was up to everyone else to find some proof.

What you're doing is an appeal to ignorance. You're the one saying there is a replay, find it. It's your argument, it's your burden. That's how it works in debates, claims and disputes.

Talking about that, I have to share funny story, yesterday son goku came to Visit me and took me to nsmek to play league of legends, then I came back and talk with mr ex president obama

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #70 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:50 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Hey, you're the one who mentioned it. The burden of proof lies with you, otherwise your argument is moot.

What you're doing is an appeal to ignorance. You're the one saying there is a replay, find it. It's your argument, the burden of proof lies with you. That's how it works in debates, claims and disputes.

i dont start disputes with people who have the mental capacity of a sloth

NiwatoriFTW

Post #71 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:10 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Oh, we're going with ad hominem now? Sorry, I'm not descending to your level, it wouldn't change the fact regarding burden of proof and how you're trying to divert attention from the issue, since you refuse to provide any evidence to your argument.

Also, nice cherry-picking of the very last word of my previous reply and nothing else.

Renji Asuka

Post #72 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:21 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

For being a "lawyer", you sure as hell don't know what you're talking about. You made the claim, now back it up or you could just staple your mouth shut and tie your hands behind your back so no one has to deal with your bullshit.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #73 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:02 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:That's not how things work. If it was, I could claim that vikings landed on the moon before us and it was up to everyone else to find some proof.

Oh, we're going with ad hominem now? Sorry, I'm not descending to your level, it wouldn't change the fact regarding burden of proof and how you're trying to divert attention from the issue, since you refuse to provide any evidence to your argument.

Also, nice cherry-picking of the very last word of my previous reply and nothing else.

how can u decend to my level? ur already BENEATH ME! what u need to do is ACCEND to my level.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #74 by Lil Oldman » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:06 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

how can u decend to my level? ur already BENEATH ME! what u need to do is ACCEND to my level.

And I thought my superiority complex was bad...

greg503

Post #75 by greg503 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:21 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

No wonder you don't question yourself
Buy Floowandereeze

NiwatoriFTW

Post #76 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:34 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Boasting your superiority in contrast to other people trying to argue with proper methodology doesn't sound like what someone of a higher level would do. It's quite the opposite, actually.

Not to mention that resorting to that when you got yourself cornered for not refusing to defend your own argument properly while also implying the slow mentality of people you're chatting with really shows how seriously people should take anything you discuss in this forum.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #77 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:47 pm

heres a question: if you all hate me so much... why do you even bother commenting on my threads??? a SMART person would ignore one they hate and move on!

NiwatoriFTW

Post #78 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:55 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:heres a question: if you all hate me so much... why do you even bother commenting on my threads??? a SMART person would ignore one they hate and move on!

And now a red herring? Sorry, that's not happening either. You're the one who mentioned randoms using your Crystal Beast custom cards but refused to provide proof and you're the one who brought a person's intelligence to this discussion, just to try to prove your superiority, as if it mattered. Hate, if there ever was any here, has nothing to do with it.

Also, trying to divert the subject any further and even appealing to people to be superior to you will not help your case any further. You lost that argument and it remains as such until you provide evidence. Accept defeat and move on.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #79 by Lil Oldman » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:02 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:heres a question: if you all hate me so much... why do you even bother commenting on my threads??? a SMART person would ignore one they hate and move on!

Entertainment.

james123
Mood:

Post #80 by james123 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:10 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:sigh, james, dont you ever get tired of sharing your crappy custom card?

Blame it on Darkraiclone

Return to “Custom Cards”