ill just leave these here

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Lil Oldman
Mood:

Re: ill just leave these here

Post #41 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:33 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:let me explain this in another way using real life scenarios:
kids of today have to have so many things to make their life easier such as:
- "safe zones" in their schools because their feelings got hurt
- computers
- robots
- smart phones, tablets, etc
- and god knows what other technology

lets see how they would "survive" a school from the 90s or earlier with:
- apple computers
- heavy textbooks that had to be carried home for homework and then returned to school the next day
- after school detention
- lunch detention
- being told to stop your whining over your feelings getting hurt
- having to actually WRIGHT your assignments on paper not on a computer or print it out
- and much more

kids of today wouldnt survive ONE MINUTE in the schools i grew up with!

Sorry, I fail to see the analogy here. How is it having things more easily accessible and more comfortable life standards due to innovation essentially bad? Do you feel resent for the newer generations for not "suffering" the way you did or do you want to feel better than them by constantly reminding people about those comparisons?

Also, it seems that you still don't write correctly, despite having to do so on paper back then.

Inb4 grammar police
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #42 by Darkraiclone » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:34 pm

Well, here's my review of them.

Blue Tektite: A fiend type monster for no reason when it could either be an Insect or Aqua monster, perhaps Aqua just to do away with the
"(This card is also a WATER attribute)" Or you could add it without (these). Overall, this card is bad simply for the fact that Earth is a common attribute that makes its protection practically useless which makes it laughably easy to destroy.

Peahat: Garbage, the destruction effect is fine, but the fact that it lets your opponent render one of your monsters useless is a pretty big drawback, and the fact that it becomes useless while you don't control a monster or if your opponent only controls one monster makes it worse, not to mention that since it's a spell and not a monster, (For some odd reason.) it's literally just a dead card that relies on set up and hopes and prayers that your opponent doesn't blow it up the moment it hits the field.

Keese: Probably the only good card out of the four that can be useful, whether it be using it for an instant rank 4 or link 2, or even using it for a free Mystic Mine or for any field spell-based deck, it's honestly not that bad.

Piece of Heart: The only thing its card could be good with is Aromages, anything else outside of them, no, this card is literal trash in any other deck, life gain is just all-around bad in YuGiOh if the deck doesn't specifically revolve around it.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

NiwatoriFTW

Post #43 by NiwatoriFTW » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:42 pm

Lil Oldman wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:let me explain this in another way using real life scenarios:
kids of today have to have so many things to make their life easier such as:
- "safe zones" in their schools because their feelings got hurt
- computers
- robots
- smart phones, tablets, etc
- and god knows what other technology

lets see how they would "survive" a school from the 90s or earlier with:
- apple computers
- heavy textbooks that had to be carried home for homework and then returned to school the next day
- after school detention
- lunch detention
- being told to stop your whining over your feelings getting hurt
- having to actually WRIGHT your assignments on paper not on a computer or print it out
- and much more

kids of today wouldnt survive ONE MINUTE in the schools i grew up with!

Sorry, I fail to see the analogy here. How is it having things more easily accessible and more comfortable life standards due to innovation essentially bad? Do you feel resent for the newer generations for not "suffering" the way you did or do you want to feel better than them by constantly reminding people about those comparisons?

Also, it seems that you still don't write correctly, despite having to do so on paper back then.

Inb4 grammar police

Nah, I don't consider myself as such. It's just a recurring error of his, despite people pointing out. Also, the way he listed the hardships in comparison to the situation now, specially regarding writing assignments on paper, while having such orthography is quite ironical.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #44 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:47 pm

NiwatoriFTW wrote:
Lil Oldman wrote:
NiwatoriFTW wrote:Sorry, I fail to see the analogy here. How is it having things more easily accessible and more comfortable life standards due to innovation essentially bad? Do you feel resent for the newer generations for not "suffering" the way you did or do you want to feel better than them by constantly reminding people about those comparisons?

Inb4 grammar police

Nah, I don't consider myself as such. It's just a recurring error of his, despite people pointing out. Also, the way he listed the hardships in comparison to the situation now, specially regarding writing assignments on paper, while having such orthography is quite ironical.

What would we be doing without that little guy lmao. Anyways, it seems play time is over. :/ it as rather short but quite fun. Wished it lasted longer.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

greg503

Post #45 by greg503 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:46 pm

I wish we didn't have to deal with this fourth-rate duelist at all, but the admins haven't banned him yet, so he feels the need to torture himself with these threads and trying to find matches with players who don't exist, rather than moving on with his life
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #46 by CrystalMusic » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:52 pm

Darkraiclone wrote:

Blue Tektite: A fiend type monster for no reason when it could either be an Insect or Aqua monster, perhaps Aqua just to do away with the
"(This card is also a WATER attribute)" Or you could add it without (these). Overall, this card is bad simply for the fact that Earth is a common attribute that makes its protection practically useless which makes it laughably easy to destroy.

Peahat: Garbage, the destruction effect is fine, but the fact that it lets your opponent render one of your monsters useless is a pretty big drawback, and the fact that it becomes useless while you don't control a monster or if your opponent only controls one monster makes it worse, not to mention that since it's a spell and not a monster, (For some odd reason.) it's literally just a dead card that relies on set up and hopes and prayers that your opponent doesn't blow it up the moment it hits the field.

Keese: Probably the only good card out of the four that can be useful, whether it be using it for an instant rank 4 or link 2, or even using it for a free Mystic Mine or for any field spell-based deck, it's honestly not that bad.

Piece of Heart: The only thing its card could be good with is Aromages, anything else outside of them, no, this card is literal trash in any other deck, life gain is just all-around bad in YuGiOh if the deck doesn't specifically revolve around it.

Blue Tektite is a fiend cas its an enemy in the zelda universe and the deck is based on DARK attributes
most of the deck is either fiend or zombies, the only things that arent are:
- Dark Beast Ganon (Beast)
- Dark Lord Ganondorf (Spellcaster)
- Dark Link (Warrior)
- Iron Knuckle (Warrior)
- Moblin (Beast-warrior)
- Argorok (Dragon)
- Gerudo Warrior (Warrior)
Extradeck:
- Queen Gohma (Insect)
- King Dondongo (Dinosaur)
- Barinade (Wyrm)
- Volvagia (Dragon)
- Morpha (Sea Serpent)
- Twinrova (Spellcaster)
- Ganon's Castle (Rock)
- The Water Temple (Aqua)
- The Fire Temple (Pyro)
- The Forest Temple (Plant)

the only thing all my monsters share is the attribute of DARK
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #47 by Lil Oldman » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:52 pm

I wonder what entertainment would surge with him leaving...

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #48 by Darkraiclone » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:26 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Darkraiclone wrote:

Blue Tektite is a fiend cas its an enemy in the zelda universe

That's not a good enough reason for it to be a fiend type monster, it has to either be a demon or demonic entity before it can count as one and from what I have seen of it, it appears to be a species of insect in the Legend of Zelda universe more than a demonic entity.

Debt

Post #49 by Debt » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:00 am

So instead of just reading a card you want your opponent to type out an explanation, then read that.

ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh!

Post #50 by ICannotPlayYu-Gi-Oh! » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:13 am

Unfortunately, PSCT matters no matter what format you're playing in. It's common courtesy to make your cards understandable and follow standard conventions--and no, Yu-Gi-Oh! shouldn't involve you explaining cards to the opponent. The cards should be able to be read and followed correctly without having to be explained.

james123
Mood:

Post #51 by james123 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:22 am

you can kill them with a Wooden sword but you can also defeat them with this!
https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1953952
Last edited by james123 on Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #52 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:43 am

sigh, james, dont you ever get tired of sharing your crappy custom card?
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #53 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:43 am

james123 wrote:them them

wtf is them them?

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #54 by Lil Oldman » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:46 am

I mean, could we ask you the same?

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #55 by Darkraiclone » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:53 am

If we did, that would be a blocking offense.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #56 by Lil Oldman » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:54 am

thats fax, imagine being pro-equality

NiwatoriFTW

Post #57 by NiwatoriFTW » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:29 am

CrystalMusic wrote:this is also why i preffer the older generations, card effects were kept short and thus were easy to read and to understand.
cards of today are written in paragraphs

Complains that card effects nowadays are too long
>Creates long effects structured in literal paragraphs that rivals Nirvana High Paladin's effects.

https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=416061
Once per turn you can add 1 level 4 or lower monster from your deck or GY to your hand.

This card cannot be destroyed while you control a DARK monster.

If you control a "Ganon" or "Ganondorf" card along with this card you can activate and resolve the following effect: Once per turn, during either players turn, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower DARK monster from your hand, deck or GY.

Each time you summon/set a monster OR destroy a monster by battle: Place 1 "Darkness" counter on this card, These counters cannot be removed except by this cards own effect. If a DARK monster you control is being targeted by an opponent's card effect OR is about to be destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can remove 1 "Darkness" counter from this card instead.

The Names, Types and Attributes of cards cannot be changed.

You sharing some more balanced ones doesn't really make up for stuff like this. Still, feel free to create some more topics about how busted other people's cards are, just on the premise that you can. I mean, why bother expecting something better or at least decent after all this?

Renji Asuka

Post #58 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:16 am

CrystalMusic wrote:sigh, james, dont you ever get tired of sharing your crappy custom card?

All your cards are crappy, all your threads are crappy, and you still post them.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #59 by CrystalMusic » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:46 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:sigh, james, dont you ever get tired of sharing your crappy custom card?

All your cards are crappy, all your threads are crappy, and you still post them.

then explain why i have seen randoms that i dont even know using my custom Crystal Beast Support?

Renji Asuka

Post #60 by Renji Asuka » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:35 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

then explain why i have seen randoms that i dont even know using my custom Crystal Beast Support?

Never happened, nice try. You are trash, everything you make is trash. You're nothing BUT trash.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Custom Cards”