Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Re: Going to play test all 3,040 of my custom cards & feedback

Post #21 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:01 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
You can't seem to do either in terms of playing the game since you need a stall deck with OCG only boss monster win condition. The only deck anyone has seen you use that was an actually decent deck was six samurai.

oh really? then explain why 90% of the ppl i vs using my US Armed Forces Deck actually like the cards?!

the custom decks i made that get the most respect out of my opponents are:
1: My US Armed Forces Deck
2: My Code Lyoko Deck
3: My Zelda Deck
4: My Custom Guardian Support Deck
5: My Network Deck
6: My Shaman Deck
7: My Custom Shinato Support Deck
8: My Custom Tag Team Deck

You mean 8 of your many broken decks because you wanna throw a tantrum over balancing them because apparently a card is not good in your eyes unless it can search and has immunity from everything?

just because YOU, ONE PERSON out of the whole barrel of dueling monkeys, finds these broken, doesnt mean that they are broken.

also, a question i pose: What makes the DECK as a whole, broken? explain please.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Debt

Post #22 by Debt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:09 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
also, a question i pose: What makes the DECK as a whole, broken? explain please.

Something without reasonable counterplay.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #23 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:10 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
OFS? what the heck does that mean?

Ofs. Meaning three of. Using the word "of" as a plural by adding an s at the end. Thus making the term. "Three ofs."

ok. that still makes no sense to what they are reffering to

I thought you'd know what three ofs mean. It's a term referring to cards that are needed in a deck so you'd run the maximum you can run in a deck, which is three.

KTeknis

Post #24 by KTeknis » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:17 am

Well, since you blocked a good chunk of users in DB, your conclusion of "people likes my card" is a bit bias since it feels like you're only taking sample of people who isn't against you, rather than the entire DB populace.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #25 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:18 am

no one i have ever dueled against has ever found my US Armed Forces Deck Broken and ill prove it by playing that deck right here, right now with watchers on
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #26 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:20 am

KTeknis wrote:Well, since you blocked a good chunk of users in DB, your conclusion of "people likes my card" is a bit bias since it feels like you're only taking sample of people who isn't against you, rather than the entire DB populace.

I have had many of my opponents say they liked my US Armed Forces Deck. 97% of the time people liked the deck due to its design, its uniqueness due to the numerous different cards it contains, how the effects work, easy to follow, easy to read, and how it was quite competitive.

this was long before i started blocking ppl for not obeying the most fair and simple ruleset of: "all cards must be custom and self-made. no pends."

the only cards my opponents hate are my safeguards because they failed to obey that ruleset.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #27 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:25 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
oh really? then explain why 90% of the ppl i vs using my US Armed Forces Deck actually like the cards?!

the custom decks i made that get the most respect out of my opponents are:
1: My US Armed Forces Deck
2: My Code Lyoko Deck
3: My Zelda Deck
4: My Custom Guardian Support Deck
5: My Network Deck
6: My Shaman Deck
7: My Custom Shinato Support Deck
8: My Custom Tag Team Deck

You mean 8 of your many broken decks because you wanna throw a tantrum over balancing them because apparently a card is not good in your eyes unless it can search and has immunity from everything?

just because YOU, ONE PERSON out of the whole barrel of dueling monkeys, finds these broken, doesnt mean that they are broken.

A broken card is something that cannot be beaten, destroyed or countered in any shape or form, or has an effect that does something to change the gamestate in an unwinable way for the opponent. One of these cards is the card True King of All Calamities. Image

The following effect is why this card is broken:
"Once per turn, during either players turn, detatch 1 Xyz Material from this card and declare 1 Attribute; this turn, all face-up monsters on the field become that Attribute, also all monsters in your opponent's possession with that attribute cannot activate their effects or attack,"

Now why is this broken? Well it essentially locks down your opponent's monsters from doing anything so long as this card has materials and is even more powerful in True Draco decks because of the line:
Monsters that "True King" and "True Draco" monsters in your hand would destroy with their effects can be chosen from your opponent's field.
Thus making True King/True Draco decks insanely powerful because of a full lockdown and clear.

Now lets look at your cards. Your Zelda deck has an auto win condition. And as common with all of your decks, most if not all of your cards come with the following effects:

This card's effect cannot be negated

Your opponent cannot activate cards in response to this card's activation

This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

Your US Army deck violates your rule of "No Special Summoning more than twice per turn." and can be compared to an Earthbound Immortal deck but with more immunities.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #28 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:47 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

A broken card is something that cannot be beaten, destroyed or countered in any shape or form, or has an effect that does something to change the gamestate in an unwinable way for the opponent. One of these cards is the card True King of All Calamities. Image

"Once per turn, during either players turn, detatch 1 Xyz Material from this card and declare 1 Attribute; this turn, all face-up monsters on the field become that Attribute, also all monsters in your opponent's possession with that attribute cannot activate their effects or attack,"

Now why is this broken? Well it essentially locks down your opponent's monsters from doing anything so long as this card has materials and is even more powerful in True Draco decks because of the line:
Monsters that "True King" and "True Draco" monsters in your hand would destroy with their effects can be chosen from your opponent's field.
Thus making True King/True Draco decks insanely powerful because of a full lockdown and clear.

Now lets look at your cards. Your Zelda deck has an auto win condition. And as common with all of your decks, most if not all of your cards come with the following effects:

Your US Army deck violates your rule of "No Special Summoning more than twice per turn." and can be compared to an Earthbound Immortal deck but with more immunities.

- 1: Its called "US Armed Forces" get it right. The Army is a Branch of the US Military/Armed Forces. My Deck Has 4 out of the 5 Branches: Army, Marines, Air Force and Navy.
- 2: Also no it doenst. My US Armed Forces Deck VERY VERY RARELY Special Summons outside of Fusion Summon. None of my Level 4 or lower US Armed Forces monsters have an effect that Special Summons upon its normal Summon. My rules are No more than 2 SS per turn unless you are paying 500 or more LP for every SS thereafter!
my proof (Be sure to read the text in the "Name" and "Desc" Boxes! and look at what the "Card" box says!)
1 - Monsters: https://imgur.com/NKMjloa - ONE! (The Fusion is one of my safeguards for those who violate my rules in my duel note)
2 - Spells: https://imgur.com/0ZFa1s4 - ONE!
3 - Traps: https://imgur.com/mWzWqSw - NONE!
- 3: I only have an issue with spam summon if one isnt paying a minimum of 500 LP Per SS after their 2nd SS during the same turn. I hate LP costless Spam Summon. That just goes to show how much you know about me and my prefferences/style!

My Zelda Deck has only ONE alt Victory Condition and that is the Triforce: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=293974 - it requires me to control 3 specifically named cards to even be allowed to activate it! then it claims victory condition. so its not an auto win as it has pre-requisites in order to be activated and in order for me to claim victory. so TRY AGAIN!

so would you like to Lie and spread your BS again?
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

greg503

Post #29 by greg503 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:51 am

Just play a mirror match already, then you'll understand
Buy Floowandereeze

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #30 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:52 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

- 1: Its called "US Armed Forces" get it right. The Army is a Branch of the US Military/Armed Forces. My Deck Has 4 out of the 5 Branches: Army, Marines, Air Force and Navy.
- 2: Also no it doenst. My US Armed Forces Deck VERY VERY RARELY Special Summons outside of Fusion Summon. None of my Level 4 or lower US Armed Forces monsters have an effect that Special Summons upon its normal Summon. My rules are No more than 2 SS per turn unless you are paying 500 or more LP for every SS thereafter!
my proof (Be sure to read the text in the "Name" and "Desc" Boxes! and look at what the "Card" box says!)
1 - Monsters: https://imgur.com/NKMjloa - ONE! (The Fusion is one of my safeguards for those who violate my rules in my duel note)
- 3: I only have an issue with spam summon if one isnt paying a minimum of 500 LP Per SS after their 2nd SS during the same turn. I hate LP costless Spam Summon. That just goes to show how much you know about me and my prefferences/style!

My Zelda Deck has only ONE alt Victory Condition and that is the Triforce: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=293974 - it requires me to control 3 specifically named cards to claim victory. so its not an auto win as it has pre-requisites in order to be activated and in order for me to claim victory. so TRY AGAIN!

Allow a mirror match and we'll see then.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #31 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:58 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

Now why is this broken? Well it essentially locks down your opponent's monsters from doing anything so long as this card has materials and is even more powerful in True Draco decks because of the line: Thus making True King/True Draco decks insanely powerful because of a full lockdown and clear.

My Zelda Deck has only ONE alt Victory Condition and that is the Triforce: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=293974 - it requires me to control 3 specifically named cards to claim victory. so its not an auto win as it has pre-requisites in order to be activated and in order for me to claim victory. so TRY AGAIN!

apparently what i said earlier didnt sink in: 99.9% of the time i have the same ruleset when using customs - All Cards Must Be Custom And Self-made.
dont forget: i consider copying someones cards and remaking them as not yours, as you are not the one who made the originals that your cards are based on.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #32 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:04 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

apparently what i said earlier didnt sink in: 99.9% of the time i have the same ruleset when using customs - All Cards Must Be Custom And Self-made.
dont forget: i consider copying someones cards and remaking them as not yours, as you are not the one who made the originals that your cards are based on.

So then you surrender the point that your cards ARE broken since you insist on not allowing a mirror match to take place to prove a point then.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #33 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:12 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

So then you surrender the point that your cards ARE broken since you insist on not allowing a mirror match to take place to prove a point then.

ur logic is screwed up. in no way is that a surrender. a surrender would require one to verbally say (or type) that they surrender. (its the same principal as quitting a duel or admiting defeat in a duel)

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #34 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:21 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

ur logic is screwed up. in no way is that a surrender. a surrender would require one to verbally say (or type) that they surrender. (its the same principal as quitting a duel or admiting defeat in a duel)

Quitting in a duel is the same as losing a duel. You currently refuting the offer of a mirror match is doing the same thing. My logic isn't flawed, you're just too far up your own ass to understand what logic is like when it comes to losing. So I'll say it again.

Quitting in a duel is the same as losing a duel. You refusing to do a mirror match with your decks is admitting that your decks are too broken to a point where you yourself refuse to play against them.

KTeknis

Post #35 by KTeknis » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:14 am

If you wanted a more clear opinion, after the duel, reveal your deck and extra deck, then ask their opinion. With the number of cards you made, especially your US Armed Forces, most of the time not all card will be revealed, and therefore, not all of them will be reviewed.
Another thing is to actually post them for everyone to see. People like Futuregamer sometimes roam around the forum reviewing cards, although with your reputation, idk if he will review your cards.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Darkraiclone
Mood:

Post #36 by Darkraiclone » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:33 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:Why not let us playtest them for you?

i will once ppl say they like them and will use them.

Okay, and how will people like them if they can't play with them themselves? That's kinda like trying to sell a video game but refusing to send out review copies until the critics give your game good reviews.
Everyone's favorite crybaby.

Renji Asuka

Post #37 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:43 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
it hurts my eyes seeing run-on sentences and a wall of text lining a card

You mean you can't stand using PSCT cause you for some reason, refuse to read.

This? Again? How many times! if you care so much about PSCT go play the TCG/OCG cards where Konami deals with all PSCT issues!

I told you politely why PSCT was used the first time, you were a being a whiny bitch. So you just make things more difficult for other players.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #38 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:39 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You mean you can't stand using PSCT cause you for some reason, refuse to read.

This? Again? How many times! if you care so much about PSCT go play the TCG/OCG cards where Konami deals with all PSCT issues!

I told you politely why PSCT was used the first time, you were a being a whiny bitch. So you just make things more difficult for other players.

*calls me a whiney bitch*
*is the one whining over PSCT in custom cards*
yeah... ok...whatever you say....

Renji Asuka

Post #39 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:59 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Oh I'm sorry, yugioh players know what PSCT is. And for some reason, you don't know why it exist, or continue to ignore it because half your brain is missing.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #40 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:37 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:I told you politely why PSCT was used the first time, you were a being a whiny bitch. So you just make things more difficult for other players.

Oh I'm sorry, yugioh players know what PSCT is. And for some reason, you don't know why it exist, or continue to ignore it because half your brain is missing.

at least i have a brain

Return to “Custom Cards”