Going to play test all 3,040 of my custom cards & feedback

Post your custom made cards in this forum
CrystalMusic
Mood:

Going to play test all 3,040 of my custom cards & feedback

Post #1 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:23 pm

why? simple: this way i can get feedback on them and fix them.

note some cards i wont fix due to its how i intended the deck to work such as my US Armed Forces Deck. its made to do the same thing in yugioh as it would IRL.
example 1: - https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=89883 - Field Medic: A field medic attends to wounded soldiers in the field. in yugioh? LP are ones lifeline, so its a LP Regenerator.
example 2: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=77223 - Anti-air Missile Launcher: An AA Missile Launcher is made to take down aerial opposition such as jets, planes, helicopters. A WIND attribute is the most likely attribute to be associated with air. So it makes sense that the AA Launcher auto destroys WIND monsters
example 3: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=242561 - FMTV (Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles) which mostly carry equipment, supplies, or soldiers based on the mission. I made it be a simple equip searcher or low level monster searcher

so as you can see my US Armed Forces deck is not changing due to how i made it be based on how they work IRL. But other decks i will change accordingly if it gets enough feedback from ppl asking it to be changed.

if you wish to offer your feedback:
1: watch my duels
2: (if you are blocked) comment what you would change about my cards in this thread but keep it respectful or i will ignore your feedback.

the only rule is:
no cards from 2010 to 2021 OR if im using links: no pends
Last edited by CrystalMusic on Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Christen57

Post #2 by Christen57 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:32 pm

Any reason you put all your effects in new lines?

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #3 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:36 pm

Christen57 wrote:Any reason you put all your effects in new lines?

i use line breaks for different effects. like how my medic has 3 different effects:
1: it goes to def upon summon and cannot be attacked while i control another US Armed Forces Monster
2: once per turn allows me to target 1 monster i control then increase my lp equal to its original atk or its original def
3: i cant take any effect damage while medic is on the field
“Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

greg503

Post #4 by greg503 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:41 pm

Why not let us playtest them for you?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #5 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:02 pm

greg503 wrote:Why not let us playtest them for you?

i will once ppl say they like them and will use them. this is why im playtesting them to see if the general public will use them. but 99% of my custom cards are meant to be in a deck that is only custom cards and only custom cards that are of the same archetype name. basically my US Armed Forces deck is not meant to be used in any other combonation of cards except US Armed Forces. etc. etc. the same can be said for all of my other 100+ archetypes

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #6 by CrystalMusic » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:06 pm

i do have some TCG/OCG support cards for:
Dark Magician
Blue-eyes
Guardians

But ATM these are private

the only public TCG SUpport i have is for Crystal Beasts. all my public cards contain my name at the bottom of the cards effect so it can be easily searched for

Renji Asuka

Post #7 by Renji Asuka » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:07 pm

Let's be real, you won't even use proper PSCT, so the idea that you'd even try to fix your shitty cards is laughable.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #8 by LightCaster » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:40 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:why? simple: this way i can get feedback on them and fix them.

note some cards i wont fix due to its how i intended the deck to work such as my US Armed Forces Deck. its made to do the same thing in yugioh as it would IRL.
example 1: - https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=89883 - Field Medic: A field medic attends to wounded soldiers in the field. in yugioh? LP are ones lifeline, so its a LP Regenerator.
example 2: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=77223 - Anti-air Missile Launcher: An AA Missile Launcher is made to take down aerial opposition such as jets, planes, helicopters. A WIND attribute is the most likely attribute to be associated with air. So it makes sense that the AA Launcher auto destroys WIND monsters
example 3: https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=242561 - FMTV (Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles) which mostly carry equipment, supplies, or soldiers based on the mission. I made it be a simple equip searcher or low level monster searcher

so as you can see my US Armed Forces deck is not changing due to how i made it be based on how they work IRL. But other decks i will change accordingly if it gets enough feedback from ppl asking it to be changed.

if you wish to offer your feedback:
1: watch my duels
2: (if you are blocked) comment what you would change about my cards in this thread but keep it respectful or i will ignore your feedback.

the only rule is:
no cards from 2010 to 2021 OR if im using links: no pends

And the kicker is that all of your custom cards are busted and or break your own rules in one form or another and you throw a tantrum if someone tells you to use PCST.

Fredblade
Mood:

Post #9 by Fredblade » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:04 am

First of all, it hurts my eyes when people separate effects with leaving blank lines. No, it doesn't make the effect easier to read.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #10 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:05 am

Fredblade wrote:First of all, it hurts my eyes when people separate effects with leaving blank lines. No, it doesn't make the effect easier to read.

it hurts my eyes seeing run-on sentences and a wall of text lining a card

Renji Asuka

Post #11 by Renji Asuka » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:34 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Fredblade wrote:First of all, it hurts my eyes when people separate effects with leaving blank lines. No, it doesn't make the effect easier to read.

You mean you can't stand using PSCT cause you for some reason, refuse to read.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #12 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:07 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

This? Again? How many times! if you care so much about PSCT go play the TCG/OCG cards where Konami deals with all PSCT issues!

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #13 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:12 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

This? Again? How many times! if you care so much about PSCT go play the TCG/OCG cards where Konami deals with all PSCT issues!

You can't seem to do either in terms of playing the game since you need a stall deck with OCG only boss monster win condition. The only deck anyone has seen you use that was an actually decent deck was six samurai.

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #14 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:23 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:You mean you can't stand using PSCT cause you for some reason, refuse to read.

You can't seem to do either in terms of playing the game since you need a stall deck with OCG only boss monster win condition. The only deck anyone has seen you use that was an actually decent deck was six samurai.

oh really? then explain why 90% of the ppl i vs using my US Armed Forces Deck actually like the cards?!

the custom decks i made that get the most respect out of my opponents are:
1: My US Armed Forces Deck
2: My Code Lyoko Deck
3: My Zelda Deck
4: My Custom Guardian Support Deck
5: My Network Deck
6: My Shaman Deck
7: My Custom Shinato Support Deck
8: My Custom Tag Team Deck

greg503

Post #15 by greg503 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:34 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

oh really? then explain why 90% of the ppl i vs using my US Armed Forces Deck actually like the cards?!

Because you built it with few 3 ofs so they think it's inconsistent?
Buy Floowandereeze

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #16 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:53 am

greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:

OFS? what the heck does that mean?

Debt

Post #17 by Debt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:57 am

CrystalMusic wrote:the custom decks i made that get the most respect out of my opponents are:
My Zelda Deck

We know this is full of shit. Your zelda deck autowins against dark decks and has literal extra deck and deck traps. Which is hypocritical because you whine about hand traps all the time but use something infinitely more powerful with persistent effects.

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #18 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:58 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

the custom decks i made that get the most respect out of my opponents are:
1: My US Armed Forces Deck
2: My Code Lyoko Deck
3: My Zelda Deck
4: My Custom Guardian Support Deck
5: My Network Deck
6: My Shaman Deck
7: My Custom Shinato Support Deck
8: My Custom Tag Team Deck

You mean 8 of your many broken decks because you wanna throw a tantrum over balancing them because apparently a card is not good in your eyes unless it can search and has immunity from everything?

LightCaster
Mood:

Post #19 by LightCaster » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:59 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:

Ofs. Meaning three of. Using the word "of" as a plural by adding an s at the end. Thus making the term. "Three ofs."

CrystalMusic
Mood:

Post #20 by CrystalMusic » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:00 am

LightCaster wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
greg503 wrote:Because you built it with few 3 ofs so they think it's inconsistent?

Ofs. Meaning three of. Using the word "of" as a plural by adding an s at the end. Thus making the term. "Three ofs."

ok. that still makes no sense to what they are reffering to

Return to “Custom Cards”