Going to play test all 3,040 of my custom cards & feedback

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Debt

Re: Going to play test all 3,040 of my custom cards & feedback

Post #41 by Debt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:01 pm

CrystalMusic wrote:at least i have a brain

Futuregamer

Post #42 by Futuregamer » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:17 pm

KTeknis wrote:If you wanted a more clear opinion, after the duel, reveal your deck and extra deck, then ask their opinion. With the number of cards you made, especially your US Armed Forces, most of the time not all card will be revealed, and therefore, not all of them will be reviewed.
Another thing is to actually post them for everyone to see. People like Futuregamer sometimes roam around the forum reviewing cards, although with your reputation, idk if he will review your cards.

The reason I never comment on Crystal's garbage is because I genuinely think he's mentally lacking. It is either autism or something similar. If late term abortions are not acceptable as a solution, ignoring them is the best you can do. Giving them attention with post replies is the wrong way to go about it.

Christen57

Post #43 by Christen57 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:11 pm

If you have thousands of custom cards like I do, you will likely have hundreds of decks for them. In that case, you can use this guide I made https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14836 to search for specific decks and load them faster than manually scrolling for them. It really helps when you're trying to test hundreds of different decks and thousands of different cards.

KTeknis

Post #44 by KTeknis » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:23 am

Futuregamer wrote:The reason I never comment on Crystal's garbage is because I genuinely think he's mentally lacking. It is either autism or something similar. If late term abortions are not acceptable as a solution, ignoring them is the best you can do. Giving them attention with post replies is the wrong way to go about it.

Understandable. I always thinked you're the type of guy who thinked if someone is actively ignoring critic or is having a serious mentality problem, then you decides that he needs a therapist more rather than a CC Critic and just ignore him.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Renji Asuka

Post #45 by Renji Asuka » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:32 am

CrystalMusic wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
CrystalMusic wrote:
*calls me a whiney bitch*
*is the one whining over PSCT in custom cards*
yeah... ok...whatever you say....

Oh I'm sorry, yugioh players know what PSCT is. And for some reason, you don't know why it exist, or continue to ignore it because half your brain is missing.

at least i have a brain

Scratch that, you're a brain dead retard.
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

Return to “Custom Cards”