Forumblitz: Let's make an archetype together!

Post your custom made cards in this forum
DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Re: Forumblitz: Let's make an archetype together!

Post #121 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:25 pm

james123 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
james123 wrote:LIES! Yes you are and MikeMadness is a Useful guy and he's not a SORE LOSER and gtfo and get a life you liar troll because MikeMadness and I hunt trolls
Tell it to this guy and his card! https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMikester1994/videos https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=1189705

The troll is you watch yourself.
Oh right, I don't have to talk to you because you are trolling others! XD
And look at you, you are a miserable member and you have no power to do things like that and you put your feet on the ground to reality, I'm sick of your useless cheap cowardice.

No I'm not and you're getting this off-topic and stop with this drama right now!

You are doing the drama and you are not the admin of a forum or site, logic. :lol:
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist
Albaz/Branded and Gem-Knight/Tearlaments/Shaddoll player

"Not crediting an artist for your crappy custom cards is a world crime."
Cit.

Christen57

Post #122 by Christen57 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:00 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
james123 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:The troll is you watch yourself.
And look at you, you are a miserable member and you have no power to do things like that and you put your feet on the ground to reality, I'm sick of your useless cheap cowardice.

No I'm not and you're getting this off-topic and stop with this drama right now!

You are doing the drama and you are not the admin of a forum or site, logic. :lol:

james123 wrote:

Can the both of you stop it? This thread is for the archetype we're working on, not for back and forth insults.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #123 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:06 pm

Christen57 wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
james123 wrote:No I'm not and you're getting this off-topic and stop with this drama right now!

james123 wrote:

Can the both of you stop it? This thread is for the archetype we're working on, not for back and forth insults.

I didn't do anything, James123 stepped in and attacked me.

Let's continue on this archetype, uff...
Im cardmaker pioneer with 15 years experience, KONAMI member illustrator and 360 degrees artist

Cit.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #124 by DarwisBellium92 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:20 pm

Anyway, ideas for a "Forumblitz" Ritual Pendulum Monsters or hand trap effect?

Cit.

KTeknis

Post #125 by KTeknis » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:27 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Forumblitz Hackered
Continuos Trap

Each "Forumblitz" card or effect on the field, except this card, is negated.

At first I though you were either joking or trolling with that submission. You saying that the project is "Dead Archetype" and "Does not stand up to your archetype" and you threatening to "Shut Down DB" and "closing the topic" does not help your case here.
I might consider adding your cards anyway, but with the controversy and flame you made, it won't help much for it to be accepted. "But they start it first!" you might say, but your response that only fuel the flame more does not help your case here. Never fight fire with fire, you only burning yourself even more.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #126 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:44 am

KTeknis wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Forumblitz Hackered
Continuos Trap

Each "Forumblitz" card or effect on the field, except this card, is negated.

At first I though you were either joking or trolling with that submission. You saying that the project is "Dead Archetype" and "Does not stand up to your archetype" and you threatening to "Shut Down DB" and "closing the topic" does not help your case here.
I might consider adding your cards anyway, but with the controversy and flame you made, it won't help much for it to be accepted. "But they start it first!" you might say, but your response that only fuel the flame more does not help your case here. Never fight fire with fire, you only burning yourself even more.

Good, since you don't want my help as a cardmaker who has been creating cards from 2007 until today.
Do you know what I tell you? So much about DB will always useless fight and it will never end.
And with that, bye.

Cit.

KTeknis

Post #127 by KTeknis » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:56 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Good, since you don't want my help as a cardmaker who has been creating cards from 2007 until today.
Do you know what I tell you? So much about DB will always useless fight and it will never end.
And with that, bye.

The problem here is not the card you just made, it's your attitude that stir up flame.
There are very few people who make an anti-support for their own archetype, and even Konami rarely made very specific one nowadays. So Jedx_Ex questions the need of a specific anti-support to the project and why would someone use such cards, considering that card that counter specific cards like Call of the Grave or even GB Hunter rarely or even never sees competitive play. You could explain that anti-support cards exist despite being rarely played, like your response to Christen57, but instead, you decided to say that "this archetype does not stand up to those you created yourself" and calling the project "Dead Archetype". This is the biggest problem here. You started the flame itself by openly mocking the project.
Remember, I'm still considering to add your card to the cardlist, you did prove a good point that Anti-Support exist. The only thing stopping me from doing so is finding artwork, and the flame you caused, whatever it's intentional or not.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #128 by Lil Oldman » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:07 pm

Damn, I missed the show :/
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."
Help I cannot remove this music from my head
https://youtu.be/ZuXI7qcNsHQ
Will try reviewing custom cards if they look interesting.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #129 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:22 pm

KTeknis wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Good, since you don't want my help as a cardmaker who has been creating cards from 2007 until today.
And with that, bye.

The problem here is not the card you just made, it's your attitude that stir up flame.
There are very few people who make an anti-support for their own archetype, and even Konami rarely made very specific one nowadays. So Jedx_Ex questions the need of a specific anti-support to the project and why would someone use such cards, considering that card that counter specific cards like Call of the Grave or even GB Hunter rarely or even never sees competitive play. You could explain that anti-support cards exist despite being rarely played, like your response to Christen57, but instead, you decided to say that "this archetype does not stand up to those you created yourself" and calling the project "Dead Archetype". This is the biggest problem here. You started the flame itself by openly mocking the project.
Remember, I'm still considering to add your card to the cardlist, you did prove a good point that Anti-Support exist. The only thing stopping me from doing so is finding artwork, and the flame you caused, whatever it's intentional or not.

Ah but good, go get the images from the internet without the copyright license... this is not real cardmaker. The real cardmaker does not go looking for images on the internet, he creates them with his own hands.
I already have 5 illustrators willing to work for MY custom cards for 14 years that I have been doing this job.
It is with this, you have missed a golden opportunity and goodbye.

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #130 by Lil Oldman » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:27 pm

Lmao, what defines a good cardmaker? Illustrations are the least of my worries, rather making a fun, balanced and entertaining deck is what defines if you are a good cardmaker or not. And this project was madre to see how a community can work together, but I guess there will always be some bad apples.
"Complacency? How rude. I live the stifling life of a high school student in our problematic modern society."

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #131 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:37 pm

I am not interested in your useless help and your useless words, I have more experience and I am ahead of you and, you are nothing for me.
I don't want to waste time with this toxicity, thank you and goodbye!

Cit.

Renji Asuka

Post #132 by Renji Asuka » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:13 pm

DarwisBellium92 wrote:I am not interested in your useless help and your useless words, I have more experience and I am ahead of you and, you are nothing for me.

Okay CrystalMusic
Showing people that I'm The King of Games since September 30, 1996.

DarwisBellium92
Mood:

Post #133 by DarwisBellium92 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:33 pm

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:I am not interested in your useless help and your useless words, I have more experience and I am ahead of you and, you are nothing for me.

Okay CrystalMusic

Pathetic, im not CrystalMusic, i hate CrystalMusic. -_-

Cit.

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #134 by Lil Oldman » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:33 pm

Toxicity? You are the one ruining the fun.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #135 by Jedx_EX » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:38 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:Ah but good, go get the images from the internet without the copyright license... this is not real cardmaker. The real cardmaker does not go looking for images on the internet, he creates them with his own hands.
I already have 5 illustrators willing to work for MY custom cards for 14 years that I have been doing this job.
It is with this, you have missed a golden opportunity and goodbye.

It's not a big deal to use images that aren't well-known for cards in this site. Not all of us has illustrators with us, or willing to waste our time on making art for Duelingbook. I think I'm fine with Futuregamer's advice, thanks.

&
Last edited by Jedx_EX on Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jedx_EX
Mood:

Post #136 by Jedx_EX » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:02 am

KTeknis wrote:

Now that I'm done with fun Easter, I feel like submitting my own idea for the Forumblitz project (later this week).

Renji Asuka

Post #137 by Renji Asuka » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:25 am

DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:

Okay CrystalMusic

Keep telling yourself that CrystalMusic

Lil Oldman
Mood:

Post #138 by Lil Oldman » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:29 am

Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:Okay CrystalMusic

He is rather a different version of parhelia_0000, designating himself as the best custom maker while also contaminating other threads.

Renji Asuka

Post #139 by Renji Asuka » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:32 am

Lil Oldman wrote:
Renji Asuka wrote:
DarwisBellium92 wrote:Pathetic, im not CrystalMusic, i hate CrystalMusic. -_-

He is rather a different version of parhelia_0000, designating himself as the best custom maker while also contaminating other threads.

Unfortunately, he also acts like CM in treating everyone else like crap while thinking he is god...

Also I do plan on altering my customs Christen57, just haven't got around to it.

Saraak
Mood:

Post #140 by Saraak » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:24 pm

Christen57 wrote:Can you make Forumblitz Barricade's effect shorter and easier to read by changing it to this?

During the Battle or End Phase: Special Summon a number of your "Forumblitz" monsters that are in your hand, GY, banished, and/or face-up Extra Deck equal to the number of "Forumblitz" cards in your Pendulum Zones, but they cannot declare an attack this turn and their effects are negated. If you have 3 or more cards in your hand, you can activate this card the turn it was Set. You cannot Summon the turn you activate this card, except "Forumblitz" monsters.

Sorry, it's been a long while since I logged onto the forums so I didn't see this. Edit is done.

And there seems to have been minor flame war here since last I was on, but I'll follow the advice given to me and stay out of it, regardless of my own opinions on the matter.
An aggregate of all my Custom Cards: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14930
I'm open to being criticized. I'm not a perfect human being who knows when or where he fucked up, but truly willing to learn.

Return to “Custom Cards”