How to Deal with Criticism

Post your custom made cards in this forum
Christen57

Re: How to Deal with Criticism

Post #41 by Christen57 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:02 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Nope, this is involving every single person who identifies themselves as "custom card reviewers." You've given other reviewers a bad name by choosing to force people to bow down to your standards or dox their social media accounts. Stop denying it.

Then you've chosen to side with Rocket2, the Trump supporter who has doxxed my YouTube channel.

DAMN YOU CM COPIED!!! You had taking this way to far! This is between me & you! :evil:

I love it when a hacker/doxxer rages at me for "taking it way too far." How would YOU feel if your social media accounts got doxxed then? Isn't THAT taking it too far for you? Hmm?

What goes around comes around. Keep on raging, Karen, let me bring my popcorn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you saying he doxxed you as in he released your phone number, address, social security number, or anything like that, or are you just saying he told people about your youtube channel? If it's the latter, I doubt it would really be considered doxxing under the law since a youtube channel isn't confidential the same way a phone number or address or social security number is.

troglyte
Mood:

Post #42 by troglyte » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:02 am

And here I thought my respect for the Custom Card Community couldn't get any lower.
Crab Turtle respects your pronouns.
he/him
Sign the Crab Turtle petition here! http://chng.it/J4rvHFFfZG

Rocket2

Post #43 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:04 am

Best reply in his Xenomorph thread like KTeknis suggested everyone. We should leave this one & others in peace.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #44 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:04 am

Christen57 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:DAMN YOU CM COPIED!!! You had taking this way to far! This is between me & you! :evil:

I love it when a hacker/doxxer rages at me for "taking it way too far." How would YOU feel if your social media accounts got doxxed then? Isn't THAT taking it too far for you? Hmm?

What goes around comes around. Keep on raging, Karen, let me bring my popcorn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you saying he doxxed you as in he released your phone number, address, social security number, or anything like that, or are you just saying he told people about your youtube channel? If it's the latter, I doubt it would really be considered doxxing under the law since a youtube channel isn't confidential the same way a phone number or address or social security number is.

Either way, thanks to Rocket2 being a cyberbully around here, he has destroyed the reputation of custom card reviewers like you and others. Take ownership and do something about it, 'cause I want this kind of attitude to be made aware.

Saraak
Mood:

Post #45 by Saraak » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:57 am

1 week into this forum and I could already care less about the drama in it. From an outsider's POV, this just looks like a squabble. My biased opinion is that Rocket2 doesn't seem like the type to cyberbully, even if his comments come off as aggressive, and has offered constructive criticism to my custom archetypes that I found were warranted.

Side note: How sure are you that this 'Pgon' is Rocket2? Did he admit it (if so, then I apologize), or do you just believe that he is this person? Genuinely curious.

Edit: Today I learned that I need to go to the next page of a forum manually and that there isn't a convenient next button on the bottom of the screen above the Quick Reply button, but as it turns out, it is below it. So what I thought was the latest of what was being sent, wasn't. I will now be dumpster diving this thread (and the other thread too).
Last edited by Saraak on Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
An aggregate of all my Custom Cards: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14930
I'm open to being criticized. I'm not a perfect human being who knows when or where he fucked up, but truly willing to learn.

KTeknis

Post #46 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:04 am

Saraak wrote:1 week into this forum and I could already care less about the drama in it. From an outsider's POV, this just looks like a squabble. My biased opinion is that Rocket2 doesn't seem like the type to cyberbully, even if his comments come off as aggressive, and has offered constructive criticism to my custom archetypes that I found were warranted.

Side note: How sure are you that this 'Pgon' is Rocket2? Did he admit it (if so, then I apologize), or do you just believe that he is this person? Genuinely curious.

He said he received a comments from this 'Pgon' quite recently when Rocket2 replied to his post in his thread.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #47 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:36 am

Saraak wrote:1 week into this forum and I could already care less about the drama in it. From an outsider's POV, this just looks like a squabble. My biased opinion is that Rocket2 doesn't seem like the type to cyberbully, even if his comments come off as aggressive, and has offered constructive criticism to my custom archetypes that I found were warranted.

Tq for your kind words Saraak. However, I will openly admitted I am cyberbully both CrystalMusic & Parhelia_0000. But my conscious is clear. The two that I'm currently bullied are horrible human beings, not innocents. Also, only here in this forum bec I had not go out to the main menu, find them, just to bully them. Let alone their other social accounts. Even CM's YT channel, I had yet to place any comments, dislike & etc.

Saraak
Mood:

Post #48 by Saraak » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:49 am

Rocket2 wrote:

Tq for your kind words Saraak. However, I will openly admitted I am cyberbully both CrystalMusic & Parhelia_0000. But my conscious is clear. The two that I'm currently bullied are horrible human beings, not innocents. Also, only here in this forum bec I had not go out to the main menu, find them, just to bully them. Let alone their other social accounts. Even CM's YT channel, I had yet to place any comments, dislike & etc.

Well then, I'll just say that's kinda wack. Speaking from an outsider's perspective, cyberbullying should never be done to someone who merely has differing opinions. The only justification that I can accept is that if either CM or Parhelia have done morally reprehensible things, of which having custom card opinions are not.

Strictly speaking, the interactions that you two have shared thus far have devolved into shit-flinging, and frankly, nobody cares who started flinging shit. The room is covered in shit, so all anyone cares about is that the both of you clean up.

Then again, this is a DBForum, so nobody can force anyone to do anything.
An aggregate of all my Custom Cards: https://forum.duelingbook.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14930
I'm open to being criticized. I'm not a perfect human being who knows when or where he fucked up, but truly willing to learn.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #49 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:38 pm

I've lost all respect for custom card reviewers the moment Saraak sided with Rocket2. Let me be clear about this - I do not condone cyber-bullying in any way. People shouldn't be discriminated or attacked for trying to have an opinion.

If this is left unchecked, this can potentially escalate to violence. Don't believe me? Read this news article, and THEN tell me that these arguments are harmless. https://www.eteknix.com/nvidia-vs-amd-a ... urder/amp/

Bottom line, I want Rocket2 and other custom card reviewers to just leave me alone and stop comparing me with CrystalMusic, 'cause I'm not. I have NO affiliation with CM whatsoever, and I have NO intentions of affiliating with him in the future.

If people don't want me to post my custom card lists here anymore, then fine. I'll make the cards on my own without publicly sharing them. However, at this point I'm done listening to custom card reviewers. I do not wish to listen to those who condone cyber-bullying in any way.

I will end this with a final note - admins, if you can read this, I want to see some kind of penalty applied to Rocket2, AND I want this thread and the Xenomorph thread locked down.

Rocket2

Post #50 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:46 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:Bottom line, I want Rocket2 and other custom card reviewers to just leave me alone and stop comparing me with CrystalMusic, 'cause I'm not. I have NO affiliation with CM whatsoever, and I have NO intentions of affiliating with him in the future.

If people don't want me to post my custom card lists here anymore, then fine. I'll make the cards on my own without publicly sharing them. However, at this point I'm done listening to custom card reviewers. I do not wish to listen to those who condone cyber-bullying in any way.

You should had done from the first knowing how much hates you plan to gather.

I will end this with a final note - admins, if you can read this, I want to see some kind of penalty applied to Rocket2, AND I want this thread and the Xenomorph thread locked down.

WHAT!!! You can't request the admin to remove a thread that not made by you! Tsk. And here I thought you planned to make a peaceful exist.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #51 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:48 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Bottom line, I want Rocket2 and other custom card reviewers to just leave me alone and stop comparing me with CrystalMusic, 'cause I'm not. I have NO affiliation with CM whatsoever, and I have NO intentions of affiliating with him in the future.

You should had done from the first knowing how much hates you plan to gather.

WHAT!!! You can't request the admin to remove a thread that not made by you! Tsk. And here I thought you planned to make a peaceful exist.

We both could've started it out peacefully but nope, YOU chose to attack me first by calling me a CM copy. You're the one who started the flames, so take responsibility for your actions for once, or is it true that you're one of Trump's supporters who constantly spew out lies to defend themselves?

Rocket2

Post #52 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:56 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:We both could've started it out peacefully but nope, YOU chose to attack me first by calling me a CM copy. You're the one who started the flames, so take responsibility for your actions for once, or is it true that you're one of Trump's supporters who constantly spew out lies to defend themselves?

Oh man, troglyte is missing this drama in action again.

So you can't take an insult. Boo hoo. I was talking about you being a horrible custom card maker like that CM. But you just had to take it up a notch by making things worse, and are now blaming everyone in the forum. :roll:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #53 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:01 pm

Rocket2 wrote:I was talking about you being a horrible custom card maker like that CM.

lmao Okay, Trump supporter, you could've remained civil about this by just simply telling me not to become another CrystalMusic. But nope, you just had to start the flames bigger by attacking me from the get-go.

You want to continue calling me CM copied? Then I'll continue to call you a Trump supporter until you stop. Have fun being labelled as a racist in front of other YGO players. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rocket2

Post #54 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:07 pm

parhelia_0000 wrote:lmao Okay, Trump supporter, you could've remained civil about this by just simply telling me not to become another CrystalMusic. But nope, you just had to start the flames bigger by attacking me from the get-go.

You want to continue calling me CM copied? Then I'll continue to call you a Trump supporter until you stop. Have fun being labelled as a racist in front of other YGO players. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: What a weak exit. Well on the bright side, I won't see you in this forum again. :twisted:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #55 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:08 pm

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:lmao Okay, Trump supporter, you could've remained civil about this by just simply telling me not to become another CrystalMusic. But nope, you just had to start the flames bigger by attacking me from the get-go.

:roll: What a weak exit. Well on the bright side, I won't see you in this forum again. :twisted:

I call it a smart exit. But I wouldn't expect Trump supporters like you who only listen to conspiracy lies and QAnon to understand.

Saraak
Mood:

Post #56 by Saraak » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:12 pm

Code: Select all

[quote="parhelia_0000"] I've lost all respect for custom card reviewers the moment Saraak sided with Rocket2. Let me be clear about this - I do not condone cyber-bullying in any way. People shouldn't be discriminated or attacked for trying to have an opinion.[/quote]
Sided? I think you're both idiots, but I'm professional enough to not care outside the appropriate forums.

[quote="parhelia_0000"] If this is left unchecked, this can potentially escalate to violence. Don't believe me? Read this news article, and THEN tell me that these arguments are harmless. https://www.eteknix.com/nvidia-vs-amd-a ... urder/amp/[/quote]
Nobody said it's harmless. In fact, I clearly said cyberbullying was wrong except if the target is morally reprehensible, of which you are not.

[quote="parhelia_0000"]Bottom line, I want Rocket2 and other custom card reviewers to just leave me alone and stop comparing me with CrystalMusic, 'cause I'm not. I have NO affiliation with CM whatsoever, and I have NO intentions of affiliating with him in the future.[/quote]
Stating the facts here. The only one who compared is Rocket2. Keep your beef with him and please keep us out of it. We really don't care.

[quote="parhelia_0000"] If people don't want me to post my custom card lists here anymore, then fine. I'll make the cards on my own without publicly sharing them. However, at this point I'm done listening to custom card reviewers. I do not wish to listen to those who condone cyber-bullying in any way.[/quote]
Nobody said that. What I see here is a generalization of forum-goers and seeking a "them vs me" mentality. It's inherently toxic and wrong to think this way. There have been people who don't condone Rocket2, and even people who wanted this to de-escalate like Kteknis, but the BOTH OF YOU choose to keep pushing and fanning the flames. It's immature and not a way to feel with feedback and hate.

[quote="parhelia_0000"] I will end this with a final note - admins, if you can read this, I want to see some kind of penalty applied to Rocket2, AND I want this thread and the Xenomorph thread locked down.[/quote]
We can agree on one thing, locking down the Xenomorph thread because it's a pile of shit, with all the flinging going on around there. If the Admins do read this, then they'll clearly just punish the both of you. You and Rocket2, neither of you are on a moral high ground here. Can the two of you kindly focus on Custom Cards and not have a meltdown like literal babies? If not, just do something else. Life doesn't revolve around Custom Cards and what people think about them.

Sweet weebs in my basement, if there was one way to not take criticism, this is not it. (Parhelia)
And if there was one way to react to what people think of your criticism, this is also not it. (Rocket2)

At the risk of sounding like an asshat, grow the fuck up you whining shit-stains.

EDIT: What I said here, while mostly still valid, I've come to realize that I entered this argument as a third party who had no business butting in. I thought I could end it, this was a mistake, and I should've gone with the phrase "Silence is Golden". Instead, I was vulgar in most of my replies since I've forcefully gotten myself involved, and saw myself above reproach, as a morally superior example. Another mistake. The only thing I can do is try and make sure I don't repeat this mistake.
Last edited by Saraak on Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

777c
Mood:

Post #57 by 777c » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:46 am

Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:>serious
>Parhelia

How high are you

Angry, not high. But not to james123, but Parhelia himself. So whether this Trap is troll, or insulting me, does not matter to me at the moment. My current fury is with that CM copied, Parhelia. :evil:

parhelia has no concept of balance

I agree.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #58 by parhelia_0000 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:12 pm

777c wrote:
Neo_Fire_Sonic wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:Angry, not high. But not to james123, but Parhelia himself. So whether this Trap is troll, or insulting me, does not matter to me at the moment. My current fury is with that CM copied, Parhelia. :evil:

parhelia has no concept of balance

I agree.

Better to have no concept of balance than be a racist cyber-bullying custom card reviewer. I may be using what you guys consider "broken," but at least I don't go out being racist towards others.

I guess you could thank Rocket2 for destroying your reputations as custom card reviewers. Good luck, 'cause you're gonna need it.

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Post #59 by Neo_Fire_Sonic » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:20 am

Or maybe no one cares, You know you made boring dumb shit for customs, why bother posting shit about them here. Do everyone including yourself, a favor, and don't post your stupid unbalanced archetypes here, they are all the same we don't need to critique any of them.
b

Return to “Custom Cards”