How to Deal with Criticism

Post your custom made cards in this forum
parhelia_0000
Mood:

Re: How to Deal with Criticism

Post #21 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:19 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Just because you think that I "seem" what you "mean" doesn't make it evidence, idiot.

To the rest of you custom card reviewers, I'm gonna give you a choice - either condemn Rocket2 for his actions on doxxing my YouTube channel, or I'm going to start advising people to stop taking advices from you guys. If you guys refuse to condemn such actions, then that means you condone doxxing and hacking activities that can lead to legal issues.

It's either you guys stand with me or Rocket2, no in-between. Make your choice now.

Like I said with that "literally too stupid to insult" picture. I never said evidence or making a solid fact, because I was insulting you. I said I'm convinced to myself that you are CM. Whether others agreed or not does not matter to me. I will keep using CM or CM copied with you for as long as I can, mainly because I know it boiled you blood. :twisted:

No one know your YT channel. How are they going to come to their own decisions that your false charge are right or wrong? Really? Another legal issues claim? Come on CM, this is getting old. Aren't you embarrassed enough already.

Just like a broken record player, you keep on repeating the same old story that's starting to get old. *yawn* Can't you come up with something rather unique? Like come on, you're starting to bore me.

KTeknis

Post #22 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:20 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:No, I won't. I need people to see what kind of attitude custom card reviewers REALLY have, or are you deciding that you're condoning Rocket2's act on cyber-bullying and doxxing me?

I don't care who I'm siding with. DO NOT sow flame on other post. Your own thread is enough.
I have interest in badly designed custom cards.
You saw these cards as terrible, I saw them as ideas.

Rocket2

Post #23 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:21 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:No, I won't. I need people to see what kind of attitude custom card reviewers REALLY have, or are you deciding that you're condoning Rocket2's act on cyber-bullying and doxxing me?

HEY! This is between me & you Parhelia_0000! :evil:
He is not defending cyberbully! Here, YT or anywhere!

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #24 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:23 am

Rocket2 wrote:

HEY! This is between me & you Parhelia_0000! :evil:
He is not defending cyberbully! Here, YT or anywhere!

Nope, this is involving every single person who identifies themselves as "custom card reviewers." You've given other reviewers a bad name by choosing to force people to bow down to your standards or dox their social media accounts. Stop denying it.

KTeknis wrote:

I don't care who I'm siding with. DO NOT sow flame on other post. Your own thread is enough.

Then you've chosen to side with Rocket2, the Trump supporter who has doxxed my YouTube channel.

KTeknis

Post #25 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:26 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Then you've chosen to side with Rocket2, the Trump supporter who has doxxed my YouTube channel.

I'm just trying to contain the flame out so it don't spread since I can't douse it entirely.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #26 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:26 am

KTeknis wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Then you've chosen to side with Rocket2, the Trump supporter who has doxxed my YouTube channel.

I'm just trying to contain the flame out so it don't spread since I can't douse it entirely.

Too late for that unfortunately.

Rocket2

Post #27 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:26 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Nope, this is involving every single person who identifies themselves as "custom card reviewers." You've given other reviewers a bad name by choosing to force people to bow down to your standards or dox their social media accounts. Stop denying it.

Then you've chosen to side with Rocket2, the Trump supporter who has doxxed my YouTube channel.

DAMN YOU CM COPIED!!! You had taking this way to far! This is between me & you! :evil:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #28 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:28 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Nope, this is involving every single person who identifies themselves as "custom card reviewers." You've given other reviewers a bad name by choosing to force people to bow down to your standards or dox their social media accounts. Stop denying it.

DAMN YOU CM COPIED!!! You had taking this way to far! This is between me & you! :evil:

I love it when a hacker/doxxer rages at me for "taking it way too far." How would YOU feel if your social media accounts got doxxed then? Isn't THAT taking it too far for you? Hmm?

What goes around comes around. Keep on raging, Karen, let me bring my popcorn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KTeknis

Post #29 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:32 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:I love it when a hacker/doxxer rages at me for "taking it way too far." How would YOU feel if your social media accounts got doxxed then? Isn't THAT taking it too far for you? Hmm?

What goes around comes around. Keep on raging, Karen, let me bring my popcorn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're the one spreading the flames around, it does not makes you any better than the person you're trying to report. Keep the argument to your own thread and leave the others in peace.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #30 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:34 am

KTeknis wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:I love it when a hacker/doxxer rages at me for "taking it way too far." How would YOU feel if your social media accounts got doxxed then? Isn't THAT taking it too far for you? Hmm?

You're the one spreading the flames around, it does not makes you any better than the person you're trying to report. Keep the argument to your own thread and leave the others in peace.

Since this topic involves custom card reviews' credibility, I am obligated to provide such evidence to other custom card reviewers so that they know what kind of reputation they're getting thanks to people like Rocket2.

Rocket2

Post #31 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:35 am

KTeknis wrote:I'm just trying to contain the flame out so it don't spread since I can't douse it entirely.

Sorry KT for bringing your involvement. CM copied that taken things way far due to my aggressive behavior, and now he is threating everyone in the forum with his lies & tyrant behavior.

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #32 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:36 am

Rocket2 wrote:
KTeknis wrote:I'm just trying to contain the flame out so it don't spread since I can't douse it entirely.

Sorry KT for bringing your involvement. CM copied that taken things way far due to my aggressive behavior, and now he is threating everyone in the forum with his lies & tyrant behavior.

Since when did I ever lie about the evidence? You're the one who's not providing any evidence to back up your claims. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KTeknis

Post #33 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:37 am

Rocket2 wrote:Sorry KT for bringing your involvement. CM copied that taken things way far due to my aggressive behavior, and now he is threating everyone in the forum with his lies & tyrant behavior.

Well, my calming technique rarely works anyway.

Rocket2

Post #34 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:40 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:Since when did I ever lie about the evidence? You're the one who's not providing any evidence to back up your claims. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No human need claim, evidence or anything to insult another, YOU ADULT CHILD!!! :evil:

parhelia_0000
Mood:

Post #35 by parhelia_0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:41 am

Rocket2 wrote:
parhelia_0000 wrote:Since when did I ever lie about the evidence? You're the one who's not providing any evidence to back up your claims. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No human need claim, evidence or anything to insult another, YOU ADULT CHILD!!! :evil:

Keep on raging, Karen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

People like you need a good night's sleep, Karen. Let the door hit you on the way out. ;)

KTeknis

Post #36 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:45 am

parhelia_0000 wrote:
Rocket2 wrote:

Keep on raging, Karen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

People like you need a good night's sleep, Karen. Let the door hit you on the way out. ;)

Again, continue your argument in your own thread. Disturbing the peace and torching other thread won't make people side with you. They'll only saw you as annoying.

And Rocket2, calm down for heaven sake.

KTeknis

Post #37 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:47 am

Man do I wish I have admin privilege's

Rocket2

Post #38 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:51 am

KTeknis wrote:Again, continue your argument in your own thread. Disturbing the peace and torching other thread won't make people side with you. They'll only saw you as annoying.

And Rocket2, calm down for heaven sake.

Now that he had made his quick escape. (Breath in & out slowly.)

This CM copied. Quite a lively character right everyone? Another entertainment in our forum. Wonder if the original CM is going to be jealous that another showstopper is hoarding all his attention. ;)

KTeknis

Post #39 by KTeknis » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:55 am

Rocket2 wrote:Image
Now that he had made his quick escape. (Breath in & out slowly.)

This CM copied. Quite a lively character right everyone? Another entertainment in our forum. Wonder if the original CM is going to be jealous that another showstopper is hoarding all his attention. ;)

NO HE'S NOT! At least CM kept his argument in his own thread. He's trying to start another fire in other thread!
I wish I could apply for Global Moderator, or maybe Judge.

Rocket2

Post #40 by Rocket2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:58 am

KTeknis wrote:NO HE'S NOT! At least CM kept his argument in his own thread. He's trying to start another fire in other thread!
I wish I could apply for Global Moderator, or maybe Judge.

:shock: If you putting it that way. I.....guessed the original CM does hold back. But not this copied.

Return to “Custom Cards”